[DE]Megan

Warframe Prime Time #250: Tonight at 7pm ET!

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Vit0Corleone said:

How about some Nitain? Thanks..

Can relate.

Some of us Europeans sleep, are at school or work when Streams happen, and with Nightwave gone, Nitain is legitimately unobtainable RN (Have been farming it for it from this... Monday I believe.) but from ROTATION C In Stribog or the other Void sabotage. Did more than 30 runs on Stribog since it has 2% chance, got 1 and then never again. Mind you, this is to build one of Wisp's parts, not because I just need nitain to tickle me fancy. 

EDIT: I have a 2 week old kitten that I am taking care of and I don't always have the energy or time to do stuff in WF. Also a full time student.

Edited by Yulvok

Just now, Yulvok said:

Can relate.

Some of us Europeans sleep, are at school or work when Streams happen, and with Nightwave gone, Nitain is legitimately unobtainable RN (Have been farming it for it from this... Monday I believe.) but from ROTATION C In Stribog or the other Void sabotage. Did more than 30 runs on Stribog since it has 2% chance, got 1 and then never again. Mind you, this is to build one of Wisp's parts, not because I just need nitain to tickle me fancy. 

Consider yourself lucky ..

I ran caches last week, and did ghoul bounties all weekend long right after. No joke, had to be a total accumulated time of over 20 hours doing just this.

Result? 0 Nitan. Yes, z-e-r-o. Considering I need dozens, the joke is on me for even trying.

• Woah 1

55 minutes ago, Dark_Lugia said:

good luck XD
i wait for a reward rework... wasted more than 36hrs in there and only got that:
unknown.png

I had regrettably learned that odd can be very cruel. Took me almost 180 runs to get both ephemera from exploiter orb. It as on the old 6% drop chance ant itonly dropped 4 during all those runs. For every person that get it under the average amount someone need to get it above the average amount of runs to get it to the avage that in this case is 1%

I would appreciate a larger than average wad of ducats for the twitch drop as its not long now until tennocon when baro opens wide his back catalog of treasure for us all to decimate. 

I'm farming like mad but I need several thousand more to make best use of the opportunity. 

vor 31 Minuten schrieb Kylo.:

Well sure, but it wasn't a waste, you still got something, and you got 4 rewards, not just one reward.

Yes, useless photora scenes 😄

• Like 1

I've not gotten any twitch drops on ps4 for the last 2-3 streams. My account is linked and has been for 1 year+. My brother whose account is also linked and also plays on ps4 also hasn't gotten the same drops as me. Not sure if there is an issue but thought I would give a heads up! 

Good luck on the ephemera! It took me about 90 runs (I was running about 3-4 EOS runs almost daily for a month before I finally got mine). Now the only one I'm missing is seeding step which still eludes me.

vor 3 Stunden schrieb Dark_Lugia:

good luck XD
i wait for a reward rework... wasted more than 36hrs in there and only got that:
unknown.png

same over here. 100 runs since the implementation of ephemera to droptable. but only 3 peculiar and more lato parts. best thing so far i sold 3 lato sets and gained some plat, hardest earned plat so far. atm i can´t imagine anything more satisfying than seeing de staff having it dropt in next prime time.

i knew 1% is hard to get way before i started. 1% means you should expect 450 runs to make sure to have it. 165h of eso. i thought i´ll just do it. but after the first 100 runs i just couldn´t keep going on. i recognized doing this again and again just to get the loot is draining all the fun out of the game for me. so i just had to stop

I was finally able to get Fire feet. So now I gotten everything that EOS can drop. Also Ice poop step is also possible on consoles. I got all the steps that are out, but miss color egg step. 

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Kageroh said:

I am starting to get quite salty as those twitch drops are ALWAYS when I am deep asleep >_>

same for me right now its 1:30 AM and the stream starts at 2 AM for me so yeah way to go 😄

Edited by TheKiller814