Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

DE's handling of Lunaro

The_Great_Hawk

In several of the most recent dev streams, Steve and other members of the team have confirmed that Lunaro fixes were 'on the mainline', now quite frankly I am disappointed, there have been no fixes in probably one of the biggest updates this year so far 'gas city', and the supposed bullet jump fix that was implemented doesn't even take effect for several warframes, such as Ivara. Now the most recent fixes that are those to the practice mode, are fixes that are at the very bottom of Lunaro players lists for fixes, and the fixes we have been waiting for since Chimera update and since they were brought to DE's attention in February of this year, are still nowhere to be seen.  A nearly full list of fixes that are wanted can be found on the forums here: 

I have seen many of the previously active warframe players that play Lunaro leave, many Because Lunaro was the aspect of the game that was keeping them hinged, and with the absolutely embarrassing handling of it, they have left the game completely.

All that i want, and all that many Lunaro players want, is some form of roadmap for Lunaro fixes, or at least some form of confirmation that they are at least coming, we would also appreciate if a reason is given next time for the Lunaro fixes to not be included in the update that they were promised to be coming with.

All i want is to be able to play one of the best gamemodes i have ever seen, and one of the best parts of warframe, without having to worry about not being able to throw the ball.

Edited by The_Great_Hawk

Honestly, this might be the first time I have ever heard of anyone caring about Lunaro. I was pretty surprised when it was even being mentioned in devstreams; it seemed like a very ill-conceived mode that was dead on arrival.

But if there are still some people playing it, then I guess hopefully it'll get those supposed improvements soon. And that they won't instead be downgrades that DE calls improvements.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Wyrmius_Prime said:

PvP is dead. Lunaro is dead. The only future touches that might come to those is their removal from the game.

Well thats misguided, Conclave has an extremely strong community, and Lunaro still has several pro players and many new players every day, So they are not dead. Furthermore, Them being removed would not be helpful at all, it would definitely put me off the game for the rest of its existence.

Thanks for sharing your opinion anyhow.

Edited by The_Great_Hawk
  • Like 6

1 minute ago, The_Great_Hawk said:

Well thats misguided, Conclave has an extremely strong community, and Lunaro still has several pro players and many new players every day, So they are not dead. Furthermore, Them being removed would not be helpful at all, it would definitely put me off the game for the rest of its existence.

Thanks for sharing your opinion anyhow.

Raids had an extremely strong community as well.

Edited by Wyrmius_Prime
  • Like 2

It's low on the list because it doesn't have very many players. If they said they'll be fixing it then they will be but you have to understand that it's not going to take priority over the mainline updates (IE: Gas City).

il y a 3 minutes, Wyrmius_Prime a dit :

PvP is dead. Lunaro is dead. The only future touches that might come to those is their removal from the game.

i don't think so . There is a whole community behind those modes .
and if there is a community behind , so the gamemode is not dead . And a lot of people play the game only for pvp or lunaro ( trust me )

• Like 4

Just now, Chipputer said:

It's low on the list because it doesn't have very many players. If they said they'll be fixing it then they will be but you have to understand that it's not going to take priority over the mainline updates (IE: Gas City).

Of course,i absolutely understand that, but if Steve himself says " Lunaro fixes are coming with the mainline" Then i would expect their to be some, and in the update, there were none.

2 minutes ago, The_Great_Hawk said:

Of course,i absolutely understand that, but if Steve himself says " Lunaro fixes are coming with the mainline" Then i would expect their to be some, and in the update, there were none.

I mean, stuff happens. The update was already delayed beyond what their projected release date was so they likely had to cut some of the chaff out and Lunaro probably counted among that.

I mean, stuff happens. The update was already delayed beyond what their projected release date was so they likely had to cut some of the chaff out and Lunaro probably counted among that.

Indeed, but considering that the next fixes they released were pathetic attempts at creating the illusion of fixes, I would still say that it was a lie.

I will answer you directly then, There are thousands of people that play the mode

If there are, then it's really small comfort to most players who can't find a match when they want to play it for some significant amount of time.

• Like 2

Indeed, but considering that the next fixes they released were pathetic attempts at creating the illusion of fixes, I would still say that it was a lie.

I mean if you're dead set on assuming malice then go right ahead but it's more likely just circumstances changed and they had to make a decision.

• Like 2

I mean if you're dead set on assuming malice then go right ahead but it's more likely just circumstances changed and they had to make a decision.

I'm not assuming malice, rather i have been waiting for nearly a year for some form of fixes, and they have yet to appear. 

2 minutes ago, Renegade343 said:

If there are, then it's really small comfort to most players who can't find a match when they want to play it for some significant amount of time.

A lot of those players will be people that are not using the toggle at the bottom correctly, the Recruit conditioning one, and also, you have to remember that a lot of them are real 'pro's'.

• Like 1

Conclave isn't dead at all. Yes, it needs more skill (aiming, timeing, etc) here, than in a regular FPS or TPS competitive game, but there are people who are care about it, and with time, and a lot of practice they get the skill to be good. The most player skips Lunaro becouse they only see the other Conclave, and if there is a pro player in lunaro who dares to shoot an unstable ball in, they scared off, because they think, they cant do it, its too hard, its too fast. Yes you need to actually focus on playing Lunaro, or any conclave, not like a 1h kuva surivival when you just turn off your mind and massacare thousadnds of enemys. Im not want to offend anybody, dont misunderstand me, i actually enjoy the whole game, even the conclave part. I might not play as much pvp as pve in wf, but i almost always up for some ball hitting if someone invites me to do so. DE cares about players, cares about their game. just when i see a fun to play gamemode actually dying in bugs and such, its just feels too bad. I was really happy when i heard that, the "fixes are on the mainline". I just wish that "mainline" was already here.

• Like 5