Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Some Feedback on Various Things

Tovon

The Komorex pros and cons.

Pros: Looks cool, awesome reload animation, feels good, sounds good.

Cons: Excessively long reload speed, low damage, annoying self damage.

Today I found someone that had slightly higher mastery score than me so I spent hours trying to find what weapons I missed, turns out the game didn't want to tell me about the MK1 Furax and MK1 Bo. WHY?! The game hiding weapons in general is just plain foolish. I don't care if I have to wait for baro, trade for it, do an invasion for it or what not. Be it wraith, prisma, vandal, (or MK1 for some ungodly reason) just show me which weapons I don't have mastered. Sure leave the absolute unobtainable stuff out like founder gear, otherwise show me.

After farming wisp, overall I like the ropalolyst fight, however the lasers of instakill death is a good bit much, especially since they occasionally fire off immediately after a cutscene, ending in an unavoidable and cheesy death. Minor nitpicks with the fight is the grab just stops me from playing the game and doesn't even do much damage, disabling transference and operator abilities when needed (though I can understand why this is). Sometimes the fly goes up too high to be mounted.

The new gas city looks awesome while maintaining the original layout for the most part, making it feel familiar while also having a nice layer of polish. Like how the roombas have a chance to drop a mod to heal sentinels, though I don't use sentinels.

The ropalolyst mission, don't like how the lotus goes on and on and on taking up half my screen while making my way to the boss. Sure it's nice the first time but this is a grinding game, I suggest adding some option to disable the dialogue/transmissions  if you have already completed the mission.

I would also like to suggest adding other riven categories to the arbitration vendor for 5 essence for rifle, pistol, melee, 10 essence for shotgun, 10 or 15 essence for zaw and kitgun rivens. Still have to deal with the rng of specific weapons, rolls, while having to do something 'endgame' to work towards obtaining them more than having a chance for one per day. So to me this seems fair and would give another reason to do arbitrations.

Speaking of arbitrations, I suggest increasing enemy density in the early waves of defense as right now it's excessively boring due to lack of enemy hordes. But please do not increase the amount of enemies needed to complete a wave, just make the enemies spawn faster.

• Like 1