Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Did an arbitration and a host migration kicked me out and I lost all rewards.

Dabols

Hi I've never made a support ticket to I'm a bit clueless about how it works. 

I did an arbitration with 3 other people and we managed to do 5 excavators. 2 of the guys died and i revived one and then they wanted to leave, fair enough since they can't seem to stay alive. 
I wrote a message to ask if they wanted to at least go to 10 and waited for a reply.
They replied and so started going to the exit.
i was at the other end of the map and so It took me some time to get there and not die. 

So the other 2 guys left and there was a host migration and that got me kicked me out and it said mission failed.
Ok no problem. I check for the 2 ayatan sculptures, Endo and Vitus essence. 

I received none of it even thou I kept all of the excavators alive. 

What can be done? 

Kind regards,

Dabols

I am guessing this is caused by death in a middle of host migration, instantly failing the mission in a middle of host migration with no lives left. Relic selections in endless mission pause the game, why not host migration?

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1037365-host-migration-death-fails-to-pause-while-host-migrating/

The worst problem is, clients like maybe you at that time, too slow to connect to new host when game instantly end from death in a middle of host migration, might have lost everything in mission, including all XP, focus, and rewards, gone. There have been some talks from other users that have complained about this.

Thanks Sam686 for your reply. 

That does make sense. 

Hopefully this problem will be solved soon as this is a bit of a letdown as arbitrations are the best way to earn endo in a reasonably quick way. 

The same thing happens to me all the time.   Since the recent changes to endless missions that allow people to extract at any given time.... if I'm not at extraction when the host starts to extract I lose everything (Survival, excavation).   During defense/inception assuming the host doesn't die and leave immediately, I can leave when the host leaves.   So I'm only doing inception arbitrations now since arbitrations defense missions take way too long and the host migrations issues with extractions/survival,  When I'm the host I wait for everyone to extract, so there are no issues.

It's funny how an improvement can basically break most of the game modes or force you to play solo.

To write a support ticket, you will need to access Warframe Support linked in the  header and footer of the Forums' layout (as well as to the underlined text in this sentence. Nobody but the staff can access account-related information so it is the preferable way of achieving a resolution regarding items lost during gameplay compared to posting in the community forums where players reside.
To see which information you should give when submitting a ticket, follow the guidelines on the Support Website.