[DE]Megan

The Jovian Concord: Hotfix 25.1.1

Posted (edited)

Thanks for the hotfix!

Just now, [DE]Megan said:
  • Added the "owned" label back  - but instead of it reading as ‘x5’ it is now ‘5 Owned’. This will allow you to quickly see how many of a given Relic item you have at the selection screen at a glance (like before). 
  • Added Alias’ (both yours and squadmates) to the Reward selection screen so that it’s clear who is picking which Reward (yourself included) and where the bonus Void Traces are going.

Thanks for listening to UI feedback.

Edited by Senguash
  • Like 8
  • Haha 1
  • Satisfied 1
  • Applause 3
  • Upvote 11

Posted (edited)

Thank you for the hotfix. I hope Nightwave season 2 is close. I feel really bad for new players who need Nitain Extract and Aura Mods while we are in this limbo of a lack of alerts/Nightwave.

Edited by Voltage
  • Like 9
  • Haha 1
  • Applause 2
  • Upvote 40

Posted (edited)

thx for the relic changes

But sadly no news about an ESO rework and nothing aboutthis problems:

We can´t scan the POE animals:

Ghoul Bountys still force an inbox message:

And even if old stuff get changed, there is nothing in the patchnotes? (at least i found nothing looking back till the poe remaster patches)

Edited by Dark_Lugia
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 19

Posted (edited)

Just came back from hunt after this update and I can say that Kavat tails are still not applying the chosen Energy colors and Eidolons are still affected from Magus Lockdown.

Edited by fellow1

Please DE can you fix the epilepsy that is the Orbiter and Dojo lighting whenever I place decorations? I really want to make something nice without the risk of it looking horrible because of the flickering lighting. Regardless thankyou for releasing another update!

vor 2 Minuten schrieb [DE]Megan:

Added Alias’ (both yours and squadmates) to the Reward selection screen so that it’s clear who is picking which Reward (yourself included) and where the bonus Void Traces are going.

Thank you so much for this! It made my insane!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Posted (edited)

"Hide Mastered" option in the shop/research labs when?

Also, can we get an option to hide unowned/plat weapons in the arsenal? Right now scrolling hard just puts me in the middle of plat weapons instead of the bottom of my owned weapons.

Edited by SPAAAACE
  • Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 14

Nice changes, but you missed the most basic of them all.. Change the label Colors on relic rewards so it's even MORE apparent what is what!
The bars are clearly not easy to read. This is a case where you have to give up some of the looks to enhance User experience. Seriously, the UI is neat, but it has so many flagrant errors from a UX perspective that it looks like some over-eager kid's work.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 23

Come on, give us SOMETHING to replace nitain alerts at least.

I've been waiting to build Wisp for daaaaays, but i can't..

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Upvote 15

Posted (edited)

Can we change the text of the relic rewards as well, to indicate the rarity?

And add a small mark for vaulted relics / relics that aren't actively dropping in the game?

Edited by IronHair
  • Upvote 7

Still nothing to address the Nitain Extract issue? I guess I'll just keep grinding for the 1% drop chance? I'm glad UI changes and cosmetics are taking higher priority over being able to craft items...

• Upvote 11

Posted (edited)

Thanks for the fixes Megan. Still no fix for Banshee Prime antennas not being affected by the Secondary Emissive color. It worked fine on 25.0 release, unsure what happened.

Also still no fix for Chroma Prime tabard being offcenter, as well as Effigy making ALL cloth related items (on armor sets, the tabard, any equipped sugatra) magically disappear. This has been happening since the Chroma Prime release on September 2018:

I hope you can fix them soon, thanks 🙏

Edited by NightmareT12
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 5

It would be nice if you have already mastered a weapon that the weapon parts would show the mastery laurel wreath in the top corner.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 7

1 minute ago, viaxon6 said:

I've been waiting to build Wisp for daaaaays, but i can't..

buy it in shop.

• Haha 2