Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Jovian Concord: Hotfix 25.1.1

[DE]Megan

Any word about the Ropa's weapon-specific Amalgam mods not being tradeable?
(Pet issue, so sue me.)

8 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Added Alias’ (both yours and squadmates) to the Reward selection screen so that it’s clear who is picking which Reward (yourself included) and where the bonus Void Traces are going.
  • Moved the Reward rarity bars below the items in both the Reward screen and Relic Refinement screen to better emphasize the relationship between the item and its rarity in hierarchy. 

Awesome.

Hordes of enemies no longer attack players who are trying to extract individually in the Disruption gamemode. This prevents potential Amalgams from running away from the players who are choosing to stick around and fight.

Excellent on both counts.
Less experienced 'no spawns' time for the fighters, and I've heard horror stories about players whose gear has been outscaled by the enemies attempting to extract and getting killed to death in the 60 sec extraction time.

Fixed most Auras not reacting to changes in Rift-Status:

\o/

Fixed issues that occurred when items had accumulated more than 4 billion XP.

Okay, I need details.
Who was this? What items?
Also, what issues?
Because holy crap is that a lot of exp.

5 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed the Kasha Kavat Armor not using emissive colors.

OMG FInally! Lol. They have been "sentient blue" since Revenant released and I wasted the plat on the bundle and couldn't use this! Awesome!

Relic UI Changes:

The team has put together another chunk of UI changes to address your common suggestions. More to come as we continue to read your feedback!

• Added the "owned" label back  - but instead of it reading as ‘x5’ it is now ‘5 Owned’. This will allow you to quickly see how many of a given Relic item you have at the selection screen at a glance (like before). 
  • Added Alias’ (both yours and squadmates) to the Reward selection screen so that it’s clear who is picking which Reward (yourself included) and where the bonus Void Traces are going.
  • Moved the Reward rarity bars below the items in both the Reward screen and Relic Refinement screen to better emphasize the relationship between the item and its rarity in hierarchy. 
  • Moved the Void Traces information to be directly below the Refinement options for better visibility in the Refinement screen. 
  • Moved selected Relic display as far up as it can comfortably be, as to not overlap the items with the tooltip. 
  • Centered item info popup on Reward items and squad Relics instead of being aligned to the left.

WONDERFUL! Now PLEASE add the ability to see which of those are vaulted so we know which we want to keep for another squad and which we can just burn through! I have been hoarding these relics for TOO LONG!

10 minutes ago, Sniga said:

The relic menu for larger monitors is.. overwhelming to say the least. Is there any way to better work this out? JZ2YUhA.jpg

I think you meant wider not larger. Larger would just scale. And DAMNNNN that is overwhelming.

Loving to see all the limbo´s fixes, all that is needed now is to fix mutalist osprays completely ignoring the rift (if a ospray is outside cataclysm for instance, he can still damage everything inside it, that includes players and defense objectives), and all map hazards in the kuva fortress maps completely ignoring the rift (fire, gas, eletricity, you name it, all of that bypasses the rift).

@[DE]Megan or is it DE_Megan ?

Can we have some clarification on this:

"

Limbo Rift Fix:

• Fixed most Auras not reacting to changes in Rift-Status:
    • Banishing an Eximus enemy will remove its Aura from enemies out of the Rift, eg: if you Banish a Venomous Eximus and stay out of the Rift it won't be able to hit you with its Toxin Aura, or if you Banish an Ancient Healer it won't be able to protect its allies left behind.
      • Note this does not apply to the Corrosive Projection, Shield Disruption and EMP Auras.

"

If this works on Eximus but doesn't apply to Warframe auras like how abilities still pass through rift. Limbo might actually have a niche/job now!

"Wolf Creds still in your inventory can now be sold for 5K Credits."

After I reached level 35 in wolf credits, saved many wolf credits for the "next wave" items or at least nitain extract, the last message I read on the nightwave screen was "x hours until next wave" so I expected to spend those wolf creds later on... all those wasted hours. #grumpyfacecrossedarmsshrug

Found semi-irritating bug with valkyr's 4. if you aim while in it you lose invincibility and pull your gun out. no idea if this is intended but definitely seems like something in need of a fix

1 minute ago, Rikkom said:

Found semi-irritating bug with valkyr's 4. if you aim while in it you lose invincibility and pull your gun out. no idea if this is intended but definitely seems like something in need of a fix

That's intended behavior, you can freely swap out of your exalted weapons.

Pleas look at this double-selection issue (screenshot from previous patch).

fGyv89o.jpg

It locks refinement level buttons until I select different relic instead of one with the same name and select same one again.

So, for example, when I refine Axi L2 and select non-refined version again to refine one more it locks with thiss issue. I have to select Axi K5 or any other and select L2 once again to be able to refine... and then repeat. One of the selections constantly stays at previously refined L2 and one I move around.

...how did you even manage to implement double-selection by accident?

Nice changes with the Relic UI, but you forgot the most basic one, that would probably help out a lot!
Add color to the item labels to show rarity, like it used to be! The bars are nice, especially since some people might have labels disabled, but the text is a great complement to the bars, and increases readability!
Also maybe show that square vaut icon that you show next to the "Vaulted" text when we tab. Maybe put it on the upper right corner of the relic image boxes. This would allow players to have that information at a glance, which is very important, especially when now they might be expected to select and upgrade a relic in between rounds on endless modes.

The UI looks great but there are a lot of poor User experience issues that cause confusion, create complicated pathways to information, make grouping harder and just diminish the experience overal, and these would be reduced if instead of just pushing for aesthetics you'd have the usability in mind.
Here's some examples:

• The "Ready" button on squad UI disapears and the "Cancel" button trades places with it! This is probably the noobest mistake you can make in a UI, have a region change functions willy nilly. And i've lost count at how many times one friend or another got himself kicked from a squad because he tired to press ready just as someone else pressed "start now", and caused the cancel button to shift.
  • The Marketplace improvements. Where before we could see weapon stats and other details at a glance, now we have to hover a specific button for a specific piece of information, that should be readily available, all this just to have 2/3 of the screen dedicated to a Diorama that's almost purely aesthetic.
  • Deluxe pack dioramas are the worse. Can't rotate them, some have weird fixed pauses, it makes trying to preview details such as Sugatras and Syandanas a nightmare!

Archived