[DE]Megan

The Jovian Concord: Hotfix 25.1.1

nyx graxx helmet energy color doesnt seem to be the "emissive" color lol

I am no longer able to use my Xbox controller, it was working perfectly before the hotfix then when I logged back in it stopped working. Please fix. ;-;

22 minutes ago, Voltage said:

Thank you for the hotfix. I hope Nightwave season 2 is close. I feel really bad for new players who need Nitain Extract and Aura Mods while we are in this limbo of a lack of alerts/Nightwave.

True. I just bought Vauban Prime Set and now I need 20 Nitain Extract with no reliable/efficient way to farm them.

23 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Changes:

• Hordes of enemies no longer attack players who are trying to extract individually in the Disruption gamemode. This prevents potential Amalgams from running away from the players who are choosing to stick around and fight.

This is a great change, will it also work this way in Excavation missions? It's quite annoying when trying to power an extractor and all of the enemies are attacking the people who want to extract rather than the people who are trying to keep the extractors powered.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Zelmen said:

I think you meant wider not larger. Larger would just scale. And DAMNNNN that is overwhelming.

Playing on 3840x1080 on a 49" 32:9 aspect ratio monitor is no fun with the current UI.

Still nothing to address the Komorex/Cyanex clan affinity lost ? It has been almost 2week without news on that.. 

• Upvote 1

can we just get Nightwave Season 2? 
players that have Vauban P or alike to Level are atm Limited behind a "we gotta wait cuz we wanted to sync All Platforms" Wall. 

this is just simply not it Chief. 

not sure if 1 month if not longer inbetween seasons seem the right thing to do, id argue that it's never the best thing to do. 

Also, can we get some more transperity as to what rewards we can expect? atleast let us know anything about Season 2.

• Upvote 7

relic UI is fine now, thanks for listening to feedback. Overall great job

• Like 1

23 минуты назад, [DE]Megan сказал:

Added Alias’ (both yours and squadmates) to the Reward selection screen so that it’s clear who is picking which Reward (yourself included) and where the bonus Void Traces are going.

I'd argue that this doesn't work

C180DE55AD86D9FA4147CC2A0A6531D2EC9EA7D5

Still don't see who owned the relic with the orthos blade I picked.

This is already better, but I'll still be asking for color coding the item names. Also the name of relic owner on top of the item image would be nice.

You should SERIOUSLY consider adding the Prime Vault icon to the relics that are vaulted instead of having to press tab for details, also ideally showing the same icon for items that are vaulted when cracking open relics.

Posted (edited)

Also, please do something with this jerky mess of Enthra Syandana

And Wisp's derriere with default helmet. She's a Wisp and semi-ethereal, but that isn't an excuse for her own cape to clip into her own posterior.

Edited by lainverse
  • Upvote 1

fixing codex entries on poe animals would be great.

maybe change something with the ephemera dropchance in eso.

would make me like hotfixes even better

Thank you!

Still no fix for Blind Justice animations

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, lainverse said:

Also, please do something with this jerky mess of Enthra Syandana

I agree and not sure why it hasn't been mentioned more, the syandana stutters SO MUCH when moving, it's as if it was designed to work at a very low framerate, and higher framerates breaking the physics for it.

• Upvote 1

Posted (edited)
37 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed most Auras not reacting to changes in Rift-Status:

Nice one! I never ran into major issues with it but people running 4xCP are really gonna like this

Edit: Ohh.. Haha
Does it not work for CP etc. because of coding issues or is this deliberate?

Edited by KelvinM6
Correction and addition

Another bug that hasn't been mentioned enough is Harrow's noble animation with primary weapons like rifles not using both arms anymore for spin, just using right arm which seems off.

Posted (edited)

dont know if its just me but i have a bug in the relic UI, i have 2 Axi L2, i Rad one and its not allowing me to rad the other

i over the mouse on the "normal" Axi L2 and it highlights the Rad Axi L2 one not allowing it to be Rad the other one

NVM it was a weird temp bug i guess

Edited by --SeekNDstroy--

21 minutes ago, B4d4im said:

After I reached level 35 in wolf credits, saved many wolf credits for the "next wave" items or at least nitain extract, the last message I read on the nightwave screen was "x hours until next wave" so I expected to spend those wolf creds later on... all those wasted hours. #grumpyfacecrossedarmsshrug

They literally said that you weren't gonna be able to save the creds for the next season in the 1st place. Each season would have its own creds. Its your own fault for not spending them in the 1st place

1 minute ago, --SeekNDstroy-- said:

dont know if its just me but i have a bug in the relic UI, i have 2 Axi L2, i Rad one and its not allowing me to rad the other

i over the mouse on the "normal" Axi L2 and it highlights the Rad Axi L2 one not allowing it to be Rad the other one

This one, I guess?

38 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Added the "owned" label back  - but instead of it reading as ‘x5’ it is now ‘5 Owned’. This will allow you to quickly see how many of a given Relic item you have at the selection screen at a glance (like before).

Nice. I figured this would happen, my only suggestions would be:

Can we have ducat value displayed along with quantity owned, since the only info we actually need at a glance at the selection screen is what it is, the rarity, the number we own and the ducat value. anything else can be served by mouseover.

And on that note, when mousing over an item (to find ducat value) the rarity bar is mostly obscured by the tooltip. It kinda feels a bit weird being underneath the item.. maybe above it aswell? not sure. I trust you guys to figure it out 🙂

• Like 1

Hopefully that solo extraction has also been fixed for other game modes.  Its kinda lame when one guy has to leave during a survival and drags 99% of the enemies with him to the exit

(solo extract)badass ironman GIF

Not that I'm super impatient or anything, but is Nightwave 2 ever going to actually start? Some of us need some serious nitain...

• Upvote 3

Just now, Lord-Neox said:

Not that I'm super impatient or anything, but is Nightwave 2 ever going to actually start? Some of us need some serious nitain...

Watch the dev/cert of the jovian accord on consoles. Because Nightwave is synced on all platforms and they're changing things on it they can only get it to run once an update rolls for everything.

The only real thing I miss that the old UI told you which relics were VAULTED. 

• Upvote 1