[DE]Megan

The Jovian Concord: Hotfix 25.1.1

On 2019-06-05 at 3:55 PM, Foroeight said:

I know stealth got "fixed" a while ago where enemies no longer hold still when blinded. Now however, when touched, attacked even once, or when finishers/stealth finishers are performed on them, the accumulated stealth kill affinity bonuses (if you somehow managed to increase it at all after all the issues presented) are lost. At the moment, it feels really bad trying to stealth kill enemies to level up warframes/weapons/etc. almost to the point of punishing.

I can deal with enemies moving around now when I blind them, but could we please get a fix for these new problems?

These are bugs, yes? Because other than the note stated below, there wasn't any other news about stealth nerfs.

On 2019-05-22 at 2:31 PM, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed blinded enemies standing still and not doing anything after the animation finishes while still blinded.

If these new, unclaimed issues are indeed nerfs, can they be removed? It just feels bad playing with the new stealth mechanics, ironic even.

• Applause 1

Please please please re-add "Mastery" symbol to items on the market place without having to click through to blueprint....

• Applause 1
  • Upvote 4

Wait a minute.

• Fixed Kavat tails not applying the chosen Energy colors.

But my kavat doesn't have energy colors...? (It's got 6 forma on it?)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Wolf Creds still in your inventory can now be sold for 5K Credits.

That just has to be a joke. With how you botched the end of the Nightwave shop. I've seen quite a few people in chat and you've probably seen the posts on the forums, too.

Just run a script and turn them into Potatoes or Nitain instead. Lower the rate if you must.

It's really not that hard. Whose bright idea was it anyway to take away people's progression right at the end of a multi-week system? Why not keep the shop around until the next one starts? There even was an active counter for the "next rotation". You're just sweeping this under the rug.

And for next time: just send people an ingame message about the shop's end instead of the ghoul spam.

• Like 3
  • Woah 1
  • Applause 1

Posted (edited)

Nyx Aures helmet energy feathers don't use energy color.
Nyx Technopsyche skin don't use energy color on hands.

Fix please?...

Edited by warp_cat

Can we get a fix for Wisp's melee walk and run animations? She doesn't float graciously like she does when she's holding a gun.

• Like 1

There is a similar problem with garuda's successor skin claws as a client please fix it or acknowledge this problem. 

Posted (edited)
10 минут назад, ORLOX93 сказал:

Can we get a fix for Wisp's melee walk and run animations? She doesn't float graciously like she does when she's holding a gun.

It's not bug. Melee has own animations.

Edited by warp_cat

thanks DE and i am just saying please dont ban me 

But destiny 2 is becoming free soon and the comunity will love if you could PLEASE give us AKMAGNUS PRIME!!!

i been beggin like FOREVER! please no more akvasto or akbolto GIVE US AKMAGNUS PRIME!!!

you promise! the very heaven will be tear apart!

4 hours ago, Sniga said:

Thank you for adding relic refining, it would be great, but requires one tweak - let us use the void traces earned during the mission. Normally a person enters a long survival run with 0 traces anyway. Seeing as we can't use the traces earned on the spot, this seems rather useless for now.

Problem with this is that if you fail the mission, you've effectively refined relics with traces you dont have, this is why we cant use them until we extract

• Applause 1

BUGGED KURIA gas city tile set!
where is 1-2!

Thank you for fixing the Thanatos Sugatara, was wondering why it was hovering near my head. lol

I don't know why the devs are so keen on the rarity bar. Fact is, when the rarity is embedded into the font, as it used to be, there's no change of focus, all the information comes from a single point. With a bar a player needs to look to 2 places, one for item name, one for rarity. No matter how bigger you make it, or if you move it above or below or wherever, it will simply never be as clear as the old system where the font colour indicated rarity and both information came from the name itself.

I do want to point out that, this aside, I like the new relic UI. In its initial release I liked some things but not others, but with every hotfix the UI has been steadily improving to merge the best of both old and new (lastest being this very hotfix and being able to see all the names again on the reward screen). The reason I want to criticize the bars is that, at this point, it's the only serious flaw that I find in the UI, and I like pretty much everything else about it. Being able to see so many more relics, classify by either category or "all", refine during missions, see how many of a prime part I have from within the relic UI on the Orbiter, the toggle to see unowned relics and if they're vaulted or not, seeing the Ducat value at a glance (especially within the reward screen), all of these features are fantastic. If you really want to keep the bars no matter what I'm even fine with that, just give us the option to also colour the font like the UI of old.

Thanks for the hotfixes and for always listening to your playerbase.

1 hour ago, Avss said:

Please please please re-add "Mastery" symbol to items on the market place without having to click through to blueprint....

That would be awesome as well.

No alerts and no nightwave? sorry, i will continue offline

• Like 1

It would also be nice if whenever you are upgrading relics that it would stay on the current relic that you are upgrading instead of moving over to the newly refined relic. This way you can continue to upgrade the same relic without having to keep switching repeatedly. 

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Sniga said:

Thanks for the fixes! Very often, assuming you slightly lag right before the relic selection, you can get stuck on this menu, not being able to choose anything. FQiEQ6C.png

The relic menu for larger monitors is.. overwhelming to say the least. Is there any way to better work this out? JZ2YUhA.jpg

Thank you for adding relic refining, it would be great, but requires one tweak - let us use the void traces earned during the mission. Normally a person enters a long survival run with 0 traces anyway. Seeing as we can't use the traces earned on the spot, this seems rather useless for now.

Are we going to get any updates on the event leaderboards at all?

LOL

What monitor is that and at what resolution? Thats insane. Also, how does the limited (78 max) affect it?

Edited by PSYKOSIS101

For some reason this hotfix completely locked me out of the game. Had to reinstall it because it wouldn't let me pass the launcher

Posted (edited)

Ah, completely forgot about this little thing.

I'm glad you added Tyl Regor. But look, Captain Vor completely lost his bobbly head from all the excitment!

q7bfESZ.jpg

Could you please tell Tyl to find it and screw it back in place? I do understand he likes these live dissections, but I doubt these things are alive enough to count for that.

Edited by lainverse

I just want better drop chances for Radiant relics

The relic rewards screen is worse now then it ever was. Forget the aesthetics, if it looks pretty, but can't convey the proper information then it's a failure of a design. The actual rewards take up about 10% of the total screen space and then you expect us to discern a tiny little shimmering line of color for rarity? Make the rewards larger, make the rarity obvious, stop trying to be pretty and give us something functional. thx.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1