Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Jovian Concord: Hotfix 25.1.1

[DE]Megan

7 hours ago, Sniga said:

Thank you for adding relic refining, it would be great, but requires one tweak - let us use the void traces earned during the mission. Normally a person enters a long survival run with 0 traces anyway. Seeing as we can't use the traces earned on the spot, this seems rather useless for now.

This and the fact that it seems we can't use the relics we earn right away either. At least when I was doing extraction I couldn't use the Lith M3 that I just earned.

Edit: I appologize for the duplicate posts below. My page didn't refresh right away so i accidently sent the submit several times.

I Can Not log in to the game on PC I type the same stuff and it logs me in on my phone but when I try in the game it says wrong data Evan tho I copied the password from when I logged in to the website and it worked but I still can't log in

This started happening after 25.

And yes I did try changing the password it didn't help with the situation

Uh after this new update, I can't run the launcher as normal. It says:

'Update failed!

Some content updates could not be downloaded from our servers.

The update will be restarted shortly...'

But my launcher is stuck here.

But DE, when will you fix wrong ability UI icons being displayed at bottom right for Equinox's day/night form?
It's been 2 months now. Where do I send the complaint? Obviously forum is not the place, may as well lock all threads and delete bug reporting subforum. Useless...

Also DE, how about you remove that stupid Jupiter's death map you added to SO? It's ridiculous murder mechanisms murder every 10 meters, absolutely unsuitable for leveling up stuff. I wish you actually ever even played your game as we do.

PLZ NITAIN

With the output of night wave I wonder when they offered ways to farm Nitain extract as it is frustrating not to find this component in any part of the game I can not even feed it being important even to manufacture the new warframe.

10 hours ago, Sniga said:

The relic menu for larger monitors is.. overwhelming to say the least. Is there any way to better work this out?

We should have the option to adjust our UI scale. We can adjust our HUD scale but not UI scale? Come on, DE, where is your consistency? I can't have that search bar of 5 pixels height on a 4K screen.

Been having some trouble with the Komorex. It sometimes refuses to fire while zoomed. I could sort of reproduce the issue if I fired a round unzoomed and then zoom in, shoot one round and it jams the next one.

Also when wisp is holding a melee weapon. the fact that she switches to a running animation instead of floating is rally jarring. I have to shoot a round to get back to the smooth animations she has when holding a rifle.

9 hours ago, lainverse said:

@Bl4ck-H4nd

I've played once with double-drop and double-chance for ~25 minutes right before 25.1.0 and got ~600 in a single run. Well, that's ~150 without both doubles. Did they nerf it even further?

...not like you actually need a lot. You craft 3 weapons, 1 frame... and that's it. Useless resource after this point.

That's true, just a chore to get the initial hexenon, I have all the parts for Wisp and the weapon BP's. Hopefully we don't get new stuff that will require this resource any time soon. I did another 20min run last night and walker out with 48 hexenon.

11 hours ago, Rikkom said:

Found semi-irritating bug with valkyr's 4. if you aim while in it you lose invincibility and pull your gun out. no idea if this is intended but definitely seems like something in need of a fix

NOT a bug. That's how Valkyr's Hysteria now works since the last melee update, to the point that details of Hysteria's augment as also been slightly changed. Hitting your melee attack will reengage her 4 (same goes for Baruuk's 4 as it activates his exalted weapon).

On the topic of plains conservation targets not showing in codex how's about you fix the 1000 year fish having the same issue? It's odd because I actually have some of the plains creatures in my codex and yet none of the cetus fragments that come from the fish have yet to show up there and re-scanning the fish isn't possible.

12 hours ago, Drachnyn said:

Still no update on the loot frame nerf since last devstream. This very obviously being swept under the rug is disappointing.

Not swept under the rug. De have stated multiple times that this is how loot frame abilities work now. What news are you expecting?

@[DE]Megan Will nitain extract be more simple to farm or at least to be able to be farmed from other sources other then the ghouls? To wait for in Nightwave is annoying. I don't think its fair to new players to wait for Nightwave and the ghouls just to be able to farm nitain. Please make it a drop from other missions or to be able to farm it more efficiently. Thank you

Relic UI is definitely improved - now it just need to get rid of the rarity bar and add color coding for rarity to the names. The Rewards are also a bit off centered leaving too much blank space on the lower half of the screen.

15 hours ago, Rikkom said:

Found semi-irritating bug with valkyr's 4. if you aim while in it you lose invincibility and pull your gun out. no idea if this is intended but definitely seems like something in need of a fix

Wow, wow, wow, wow! Bruh, you have no idea what you asking for. THIS was a BUFF to her 4. I really do hope they won't revert it or keep you "immortal" in the aiming mode as you ask.

Why though? Well, her 4 consumes a lot of energy as you know, so you can't stay in it for a long while even with high efficiency. However, if you equip Hunter Adrenaline and/or Rage on your frame you can prolong her 4 for a long-long while since both restore your energy no matter is there active channeled ability or not. So, basically, you pop out of your 4 with aiming, catch a few bullets and press E to immediatelly re-engage immortality mode and restore lost health. Besides the point that it is a lot faster than switching 4 on/off you won't spend energy on switching it on and accumulated damage also don't apply when you do this right in front of the enemies. Well, they still have to damage you quite hard, though.

Thanks for this fix to one of Limbo's ABUNDANCE of bugs/weird interaction

518543079614d3d213ac332f51f20d26.png

Like really, most of the environmental damage in the Kuva Fortress ignores the Rift.
A lot of the new enemies, feels like 60% of them, are either ignoring the Rift completely or ignoring the Stasis. Like the Hyenas in Orb Valis.

Archived