Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Jovian Concord: Hotfix 25.1.1

[DE]Megan

Here is a list of bugs:

- Mesa Prime is unavailable for use in Conclave

- Tusk Bolkors that spawn on PoE remain stuck at their spawn location and don't move.

- Grineer Articula offers only Frontier Grineer options for customization regardless of how many others were scanned

- Kitgun clip remains attached to left hand after reload

DDD3pn7.jpg

Q2Q0bJZ.jpg

- K-drive jets don't take the custom colors of the rest of the vehicle

VY2Lv9E.jpg

- Tusk Eviscerators cannot use Ramparts

Ls6u19R.jpg

- Reload animation and Dynamic Clip not working Soma Prime with a Skin

ilEW9ea.gif

- Danaus Sword and Shield skin is bugged:

Zx2Pepl.jpg

- Perla Pistol Skin bullet tracer origins are bugged

FdoznYc.jpg

mDbMRIG.jpg

- Camera is bugged when talking to Darvo:

ui4UNqB.jpg

- Camera is bugged when talking to Little Duck SPECIFICALLY when the syndicate console is used to go directly to her room in Fortuna

ES9Myf0.jpg

- The holographic writings are missing from Orokin Consoles (both Lua and Void)

iwdOMGA.jpg

9gcaDwm.jpg

- Using Magus Lockdown makes Kela de Thaym fall down and renders her unable to get up for the entirety of the boss battle:

kUVqqua.jpg

ublo1W5.jpg

- Using a K-drive and then a Dargyn on PoE makes the Dargyn take on the name of the K-drive

5oSbGJP.jpg

- Ogma and Gox are duplicated in Codex Diorama

6zxQC65.jpg

- Orokin Defense laser countdown timer is bugged

IS3cEKA.jpg

- Some of the Corpus computer screens in the Gas City still use the old opaque texture

3VBucID.jpg

qmizcHr.jpg

AHTDcqi.jpg

@[DE]Megan , Unfortunelly we need a option to VOTE KICK squad members.

Why?

- situation 1: on player taking really too much time to accept a new votation to start the same or other level, and at this point, the other squad member are denied to keep playing with  other same players, the options it´s just quit the squad and look at recent players and then invite to squad (not so easy steps to do);

- situarion2: someone beeing a jerk, starting a fissure mission before other players put relics (see it happen 3 times today and it just make you want to play solo);

- situation 3: someone are just leeching the mission rewards or don´t colaboration at all for the actual objetive.

Just add a option on the squad members list (top left of screen) to "start voting to kick", or use the chat screen hovering the user name.

If we don´t have a option to filter the matchmaking of  public squads, at least we can use the votation to do it by ourselves.... :c)

Think about this, please.

Regards.

Le 06/06/2019 à 22:50, Sniga a dit :

Thanks for the fixes! Very often, assuming you slightly lag right before the relic selection, you can get stuck on this menu, not being able to choose anything. FQiEQ6C.png

The relic menu for larger monitors is.. overwhelming to say the least. Is there any way to better work this out? JZ2YUhA.jpg

Thank you for adding relic refining, it would be great, but requires one tweak - let us use the void traces earned during the mission. Normally a person enters a long survival run with 0 traces anyway. Seeing as we can't use the traces earned on the spot, this seems rather useless for now.

Are we going to get any updates on the event leaderboards at all?

No can do I think. Explanation is simple - if you abort missions or anyway lost it only stage rewards atey with you but not traces cause they are counted as standard loot and must be carried to finish to make them realy yours.

I'm going to have to see it in game, but this is looking pretty good as far as the relic screen fixes are sounding.  Seems to be a solid follow-through from DE with continual improvement on their implementation of the new UI.

В 07.06.2019 в 04:04, B4d4im сказал:

"Wolf Creds still in your inventory can now be sold for 5K Credits."

After I reached level 35 in wolf credits, saved many wolf credits for the "next wave" items or at least nitain extract, the last message I read on the nightwave screen was "x hours until next wave" so I expected to spend those wolf creds later on... all those wasted hours. #grumpyfacecrossedarmsshrug

Even tho they clearly said w credits will dissapear and wont carry over next wave. 200iq right there. Should have just bought nitain with them.

On 2019-06-06 at 4:50 PM, [DE]Megan said:

Hordes of enemies no longer attack players who are trying to extract individually in the Disruption gamemode. This prevents potential Amalgams from running away from the players who are choosing to stick around and fight.

Dank, what are the plans for the rewards? They NEED to be changed.

It is still quite difficult in the limited time you have to choose a relic reward to tell the difference between uncommon and rare rewards.

The gold pulses slowly through a silver line.

When you hover over any reward, they name is written in GOLD.

Can;t we make the names Bronze / Silver / Gold when hovering over them, or even better, on the selection screen itself (currently they are all written in white/silver)

This selection screen is stupidly confusing. White for the name of everything. Gold for the name of everything when you hover over them. Relying on the Ducat value is both a poor answer, and not necessarily effective. Some Rare (Gold) rewards have a Ducat value of 65, just for fun ....

There was absolutely nothing wrong with the original selection screen, it was far, far easier to read.

I understand changing it to suit the UI, but when that change goes from something intuitive, to something near impossible to navigate, that is not a step forward.

1 other thing.

The Ropalyst rewards need to have something like an Aura Forma as a 0.5% rare drop available. Once you have Wisp and the Amalgam mods, there is zero reason to go back and fight it.

I was done with the ropoalyst in less than 2 hours, including breaks to make and drink my coffee.

This is really sad, because you have put so much effort into making this boss/fight, and it is actually an enjoyable fight.
That said, you don;t give me any incentive to come back and continue doing it.

On 2019-06-07 at 9:32 AM, MirageKnight said:

Thanks again for another update / hotfix. The implementation of fixes and changes that help benefit the Warframe experience are all greatly appreciated. Unfortunately, I don't see any mention of fixes and solutions for the following bugs and issues in the update notes, so here's a polite reminder.

- Broken animations and fx / sfx for Sarpa if attack speed is modded too high.

- Loss of functionality of Exalted melee weapons when playing as a Client.

- Completing Cyanex research removes 17k xp from Clan xp progress (confirmed this myself).

- Completing Komorex research removes 20k xp from Clan xp progress (reported by other players).

- Host migrations on Defense missions can randomly reset some player scores to zero while leaving one player's scores intact. This happens after players elect to leave or stay for the next set of waves.

- Host Migrations NOT "pausing" the game at times, wherein enemies will still attack and do damage to the player. This has been an issue for years and it can be game-breaking.

- Host Migrations sometimes resulting in a failed mission with a loss of all rewards and pickups.

- Garuda's Talons resetting to inactive / un-deployed position after performing a stealth kill when no other melee weapon is equipped.

- Weapons glitching occasionally when Baruuk switches out from Serene Storm.

- Nitain being locked behind Nightwave credits and a very unreliable reward system (Sabotage & Cetus Bounty, the latter only when Ghouls are present).

- Prosecutors fail to spawn on Exterminate, Survival and Defense nodes on Ceres.

- Most Arch-guns being mediocre in comparison to regular, high MR ranged weapons when used as ground weapons.

- Loss of sfx for Baruuk's orbiting daggers when they transfer to other players when playing as a Client.

- When Serene Storm is active, right-clicking switches out from his Desert Wind exalted melee to the last ranged weapon used, forcing players to switch back to Desert Wind.

- Nekros Shadows being affected by Renewal, thus posing a massive and unreasonable energy drain on Oberon players.

- Nyx, Vauban and Wukong being underwhelming and almost completely out-classed by meta damage 'Frames such as Saryn, Mesa, Volt, Equinox, etc.

- Saryn, Mesa, Volt, Equinox and Mag still being arguably non-coop friendly by being able to dominate / nuke small defense maps with ridiculous ease. All players should be able to contribute and participate in missions in meaningful ways, not be bored to tears because someone decided to delete most of the enemies for everyone with a powerful and easy to spam ability.

- Ability to turn Banshee's Soundquake on and off quickly and repeatedly, generating pulses of high damage that can readily and easily clear small maps.

- Spin 2 Win dominating melee due to Maiming Strike being always available while conferring massive bonuses to an easily spammable attack move capable of rapidly clearing maps. Maiming Strike being made reliant on Channeling to circumvent this...when?

- The Wolf of Saturn Six being a boring bullet-sponge and gear-check enemy that punishes players for head-shotting and who rewards us for our troubles with a sub-par drop table that has mods you can easily get anywhere else. Yes he's "weaker" now...but he's still a boring sponge that requires little skill but substantial effort to neutralize. A Nox is a more interesting and reasonable opponent than the Wolf. I mention this because we know he will be back at some point.

- Energy colors being bugged / broken for certain Warframes, weapons, accessories, and abilities. You're getting there though!

- Arguably lackluster rewards for Arbitrations.

- Domestik aka "Corpus Roomba" - a mobile cosmetic - costing significantly more than a Sentinel. 100p for something that does nothing but run around? When 75p gets you a Sentinel with a weapon and abilities? Try 35 - 50p.

Also, it would be really appreciated if you all could:

- Allow us, if it's possible, to opt out of certain Warframe abilities (such as Volt's Speed and Limbo's Rift portals) via a game preference toggle. We can turn off Octavia's sounds for other players because of how intrusive they can be, so why not potentially intrusive abilities? Not everyone wants to be Banished or wind up running around like a Russian Dwarf Hamster on meta-amphetamines. Win-win for all, with no need for a player to have to "manually opt out" by rolling / dodging every time an intrusive ability is activated and winds up adversely affecting said player.

- Buff fashion frame / customization a bit and give us a color wheel picker to choose colors from. Grey out color blocks on the wheel that are associated with pallets that a player doesn't own.

- Bring back manual blocking for melee. Because 1. stances and a couple of mods use blocking and 2. auto-blocking can be really inconvenient and irritating.

- Make Ogris fun again and give it a semi-auto trigger. Make the rockets only detonate after they've traveled 6m (at least), for obvious safety reasons.

- Bring back regular Alerts for players that either can't or don't want to deal with Nightwave. We players appreciate having options and Nightwave hasn't been new player friendly.

- Lower the credit cost to build Ephemera to 10k credits and drop the resource costs by 90%. It's a purely cosmetic item that does nothing but leave footprints / trails that disappear after a few seconds. Also, if these are supposed to be a prestige item / badge of honor...they need to be a GUARANTEED reward when reaching a particular milestone. If not, lower the grind needed to acquire them please.

Thanks for reading. No, I couldn't care less if certain points I've made here are unpopular or not. Yes, I know this is a hot-fix.

I agree with everything you said x100.

8 hours ago, ippo_11 said:

@[DE]Megan , Unfortunelly we need a option to VOTE KICK squad members.

Why?

- situation 1: on player taking really too much time to accept a new votation to start the same or other level, and at this point, the other squad member are denied to keep playing with  other same players, the options it´s just quit the squad and look at recent players and then invite to squad (not so easy steps to do);

- situarion2: someone beeing a jerk, starting a fissure mission before other players put relics (see it happen 3 times today and it just make you want to play solo);

- situation 3: someone are just leeching the mission rewards or don´t colaboration at all for the actual objetive.

Just add a option on the squad members list (top left of screen) to "start voting to kick", or use the chat screen hovering the user name.

If we don´t have a option to filter the matchmaking of  public squads, at least we can use the votation to do it by ourselves.... :c)

Think about this, please.

Regards.

Some of your points are valid, but have you ever played games which have Vote to Kick? It gets abused. This community is typically quite good, and a Vote to Kick mechanism would be inviting a toxic culture into the game.

There are alternate ways to deal with this.

1. Change to force start, to require 50% or more of the players to force start, the same as extraction.
  - That would resolve your first 2 situations.

2. If you choose a public game, you risk getting paired with people of a lower level, and inevitably leeching is going to occur. It is not always a persons intent to leech, sometimes it is a lack of knowledge, of how a mission should be done, and sometimes it is actually a benefit. For example on a spy misison, I prefer you leech if you are not confident of stealthing the objectives successfully.

It is a multiplayer game, and the only way you are ever going to totally remove people leeching, is to play solo or with friends. I am guessing however, that when you started playing, you leeched a little off your friends, or alternately you let some of your friends leech off you.

I hate when I end up with a Volt, and he keeps casting his speed buff, but once again, if DE ever decide to give us the option to ignore Volt's speed buff (the backflip is a joke - not even a possibility as Titania) there is a simple solution without needing to kick anyone.

Hi,

The ultimate #1 addition change that I would like for the Relic UI system is showing the Vault status of the Relic in the actual item icon.

Current view is like this

i6XCJNC.png

What I suggest is that DE adds an separate small icon to each of these Relic icons in the main view or while choosing a relic for mission that clearly shows what the "status" of the Relic is. While its nice that we have the Icon visible the above way it does not really help with the main problem that most people probably have which is easily seeing if the Relic is vaulted or not and being able to do this fast.

Currently you will have to hover over the Relic icon and press Tab to view the next tooltip tab which does not help with the above problem.

As mentioned my suggestion is to add an small Vaulted icon to each Relic icon which solves this problem

cWPFQTB.png

In addition to this a sorting option in the drop down menu would even improve this if you were able to sort based on Vaulted vs Unvaulted Relics

Please make this happen 🙂

7 hours ago, Smacky007 said:

Some of your points are valid, but have you ever played games which have Vote to Kick? It gets abused. This community is typically quite good, and a Vote to Kick mechanism would be inviting a toxic culture into the game.

So, if other 3 players on a public squad get abused by a jerk, the only options is: leave dthe squad and keep trying get a better squad; play solo; find a clan that accept you (with a lot of rules impposed).

In the name of a "non-toxic culture" we are dammed to do something alone, just by yourself, playing solo in a game that have some challenges impossible to complete solo or actively support and embrace the jerks/non sense people, just because the political correct thinking... I´m getting too old to accept some situations quietly.

[off topic] iIf you take a big picture, our future as species it´s just mediocracy imposed by the JERKS/NON SENSE.

This is a thought that denies the majority of perople the right to live as they would like to live, imposing the desire of the minority in the name of the ambient free of toxicity.

All hail and offers theirs ass to mr. Zuckerberg mediocracy inspector network[/off topics]

#Yes.I.Sayed.It.Loudly.And.Clearly

On 2019-06-06 at 10:54 PM, ReaverKane said:

Nice changes, but you missed the most basic of them all.. Change the label Colors on relic rewards so it's even MORE apparent what is what!
The bars are clearly not easy to read. This is a case where you have to give up some of the looks to enhance User experience. Seriously, the UI is neat, but it has so many flagrant errors from a UX perspective that it looks like some over-eager kid's work.

And while you're at it with the relics:

in refinement:

- make it so that it remembers the view (aka when i refine S1 it should show S1 + the refined S1 in my view still - NOT starting from top again) 

^^ this is a generic problem in any lists: refining, selling etc

- remove or at least add a "show non owned" checkbox (one that sticks between sessions!) in the relics lists - most of them are vaulted anyway).

- remove the "show all" under refinement - there is NO possible reason why i'd want to see all relic types (LITH + MESO + NEO + AXI) in 1 view or "show me all S1 relics from all).

^^ this is useless and makes it highly confusing.

I take this one back - typing "volt" in search and actually seeing all relics that drop volt parts is actually very useful :)

generic for all lists: GIVE THINGS COLOR: you're now saying "ok manage this ton of items but we're turning off the lights so all look the same"

I understand the estatic part of what you're trying to do but it's now one blend uninteresting, barely usable view.

RELIC UI IMPROVEMENTS

Thank you so much for the UI changes and letting us see what items we own without having to mouseover, but I am going to chime in with others and say I would really appreciate the relic reward test colors matching their rarity vs them all being the same color.

"DOUBLE DIPPING" LOOT ABILITY FIX

Other than the fact that the developers have mentioned revisiting the loot ability "fix" I haven't seen any more info coming out about them. I wrote a thread here and outlined points on what they need to work vs how they now synergize with each other and how it limits choices and playstyles when players want to go farming"

On 2019-05-29 at 1:52 PM, KarazyX said:

So I want to talk about how, with this recent update, the loot abilities no longer have any synergy with each other and how the Chesa is made irrelevant by the Smeeta.

14 hours ago, ippo_11 said:

So, if other 3 players on a public squad get abused by a jerk, the only options is: leave dthe squad and keep trying get a better squad; play solo; find a clan that accept you (with a lot of rules impposed).

In the name of a "non-toxic culture" we are dammed to do something alone, just by yourself, playing solo in a game that have some challenges impossible to complete solo or actively support and embrace the jerks/non sense people, just because the political correct thinking... I´m getting too old to accept some situations quietly.

[off topic] iIf you take a big picture, our future as species it´s just mediocracy imposed by the JERKS/NON SENSE.

This is a thought that denies the majority of perople the right to live as they would like to live, imposing the desire of the minority in the name of the ambient free of toxicity.

All hail and offers theirs ass to mr. Zuckerberg mediocracy inspector network[/off topics]

lmao that's a very sargon of akkad take, I applaud your use of 2016 era internet tropes 

On 2019-06-06 at 10:50 PM, Sniga said:

Thanks for the fixes! Very often, assuming you slightly lag right before the relic selection, you can get stuck on this menu, not being able to choose anything. FQiEQ6C.png

The relic menu for larger monitors is.. overwhelming to say the least. Is there any way to better work this out? JZ2YUhA.jpg

Thank you for adding relic refining, it would be great, but requires one tweak - let us use the void traces earned during the mission. Normally a person enters a long survival run with 0 traces anyway. Seeing as we can't use the traces earned on the spot, this seems rather useless for now.

Are we going to get any updates on the event leaderboards at all?

I don't think we will see this, because technically you haven't earned that yet, if you alt+F4 and leave that mission you will not gain traces, you have to extract successfully to gain that traces

On 2019-06-06 at 10:50 PM, [DE]Megan said:

Moved the Reward rarity bars below the items in both the Reward screen and Relic Refinement screen to better emphasize the relationship between the item and its rarity in hierarchy.  

Glad to see it fixed, whether thanks to my reddit post or not. Also and looking forward to the many other improvements DE can apply to the UI.

Looking good, coloured bars, label under, names etc are back. Much more usable.

On the other hand, I have just got my first Atmo System drop (4 piece to be exact) . While i have 19/3 so it dropped at least 6 times (it used to be 1 piece) repeller system, 25% lower droprate.

If anybody noticed, the temporary unvaulted relics are sligly bigger. 

9io6Avh.jpg

Can DE also fix the Cestus bounty bug affecting "Secure Area" bounties? Quite often a unit gets stuck somewhere and drains the control % causing everyone to fail the bounty. Or a ship sits outside the boundry area border and constantly drains the control even when its not even part of the actual bounty event.

Also fix the prisoner bug where he keeps walking after killing the guards making it impossible to defuse the bomb as it breaks you out of interaction repeatedly as he walks. Even using a cipher fails.

Also the escort drone bounty where it can get stuck repeatedly on certain cliffs and simply stop moving. Should put a built in failsafe to teleport the drone if it doesnt move further than a certain distance after a few seconds.

Your analytics for these bounties are definitely skewed by these bugs.

В 08.06.2019 в 21:31, ippo_11 сказал:

Lots of rules imposed? Lmao. Most clans dont care if you even log in or not, unless its less than in 2 weeks or a month.

Theres no 'challenges' impossible to complete solo especially since Raids are gone, dont bs people. 

On 2019-06-08 at 10:31 PM, ippo_11 said:

The game already has some safeguards built in.

1. Ignore someone and matchmaking will not pair you with them.
2. Report function. This comes with a warning that false reports will result in you getting a ban. This indicates that DE take those reports seriously.

I would honestly rather deal with the occasional jerk, report and ignore them and move on, than deal with a system where people are kicking for:

*No reason
*They forgot to set to private
*You're not the frame they want you to be
*You're levelling weapons / frames / gear
*You're MR is too low
*You're not playiung the way they insist you play
*You're Volt
*You're Limbo
*To stop you getting the cap/kill on the 3rd Eidolon
*They are jerks

What happens when people start getting kicked and they lose kuva / relic rewards / mods / statues and so on?

Inevitably that will happen. People being kicked, even if it places them in a seperate / new session, how many times does host migration fail / cause loss of everything?

I guarantee such a system would get abused and result in thread after thread of complaints, people reporting people for kicking them unfairly etc.

As I said in my previous post, for the most part, people in this game have a good attitude, it is the odd one that is a troublemaker.

Archived