Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bounty Hunter Challenge Seriously Bugged

almz777

For anyone trying to complete the Bounty Hunter Challenge, I am pretty sure it's bugged and am reporting it. I spend 3 hours a day for three days just to solve this challenge, I tried all combinations and even more, nothing worked, and I am at 0/6, wonderful! Here are mine attempts:

a. started a bounty from Eudico, finished it and then did 5 more by starting it from the guy next to the gate inside orb Vallis and wait until pass 60 mins

b. started a bounty from Eudico, finished it and then did 5 more by starting it from the guy next to the gate inside orb Vallis and extract before 60 mins

c. Went into Orb Vallis directly and then did all 6 by starting them from the guy next to the gate and wait until past 60 mins

d. Went into Orb Vallis directly and then did all 6 by starting them from the guy next to the gate and extract before 60 mins

e. started a bounty from Eudico, did 6 different bounties by planning over the bounty rotation timer and wait until past 60 mins

f. started a bounty from Eudico, did 6 different bounties by planning over the bounty rotation timer and extract before 60 mins

g. Went into Orb Vallis directly, did 6 different bounties by planning over the bounty rotation timer and wait until past 60 mins

h. Went into Orb Vallis directly, did 6 different bounties by planning over the bounty rotation timer and extract before 60 mins

i. started a bounty from Eudico, finished it and then go back to Eudico to finish another five, using my cell phone to count the time

I serious hope once they fix it, they need to compensate me for it, its a pain and wasted tons of my time.

PS: all attempts listed here were made in solo mode, I did try to get it by joining the others, but I didn't achieve it and I am tired of have ppl leaving and voting all the time.

Edited by almz777
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I've also wasted many hours on this challenge now and I've been stuck on 1/6 for months (whatever that means). I just did 9 runs in 43minutes and that 1/6 did not change. Please someone at DE fix this.. trying to complete all the challenges (yes, even K-Driven -_-), the inability to complete this is bugging me. 

15 hours ago, moxidize said:

I just tried it myself with two others with your (b) test. Still at 1/6.

Why even waste your time, like I said, all those attempts were made and it just didnt work lel.