Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Graphic Settings Proposals

I feel that it would be very beneficial for Tenno running Warframe on lower end/older systems if DE would add some new graphical settings that are specifically targeted to the Plains of Eidolon/Cetus and The Orb Vallis/Fortuna.

For the open world areas, settings that could lower or disable the amount of foliage/effects that you would see would be quite helpful. Personally, my computer ran the Deserts of Eidolon a lot better than the newly updated Plains. Any graphical settings specifically targeted to these areas that would allow the individual player to adjust the quality and amount of models generated would be greatly appreciated. 

For Cetus/Fortuna a toggle option to cloak/remove the fellow players' warframe models would also help performance wise. I know this takes away from the immersion of these player hubs, but to be honest, I care more about the performance in these areas then seeing other players. 

Even though I appreciate the fine level of detail DE has put into crafting these stunning areas, I think playing them smoothly takes priority over the graphics. I would never say no to additional graphical settings, and am thankful DE has added so much as it is.