Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suvival Extraction

PR1D3

As anyone who plays survival now know that there is an extraction point so when you are done or things get sticky you head towards the exit and game ends, you win. Its now made to where only half the team needs to actually get there to end the game. I imagine this was implimented to make it where players who were stubborn or afk could not sign the entire squad's death wish and make them loose their loot they gathered. I have a slight concern though. This also makes it where one can be suddenly pulled from the game without a second's notice because half the team decided they were done. This would be as annoying if it wasn't for the fact that you have been picking up every credit that drop to the point that you have the most pick ups and was resposible for 90% of the credit pick ups. Now because that you were not close to the extraction all of those credit pick ups, gone. And the selfish players who didn't have the time to tell everyone to fall back gets +10000 credit bonus while you are looking at Credit earned = 0. The force end of survival I understand why something like that would end but really should players who are late to extraction not get credits?

I agreed. Had this issue. My teammates didn't want to leave after we could extract, so I stayed around helping them. They suddenly ran to the extraction point without telling me and extracted. I ended up with no credits because some people wouldn't tell me they are done and want to extract.

Agreed. Something needs to be done about this. I was heading to extraction with another player, but someone was left behind and got knocked down. He was actually being a really helpful teammate, so I didn't want him to lose a life just because we got separated. So I rushed back and revived him...then a few seconds later, bam - mission over. I ended up getting punished for being a helpful team player.

Edited by SoulEchelon