Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightwave: INTERMISSION!

[DE]Megan

6 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

Aside from the Ephemera, I have everything on that list.  

This is just a way for players to get Nitain until Series 2 comes out, it's not meant to further the story or have any impact beyond that, imo.

yes i know that. Increasing the availability of umbra forma should be food for thought when DE considers rewards for next series nightwave or other reward tables. this is just a reminder and i will keep reminding about this until i no longer have to wait months for one umbra forma to drop.

After seeing all the negative comments, I feel the need to speak for my clan and myself. Nightwave has been fun for both new and veteran players. The difficulty had been fun and challenging. We don't need to be handed everything and not every reward has to be a super powerful one. Also, Nora is best space aunt! #noraforpresident

Not to be the resident stickler but... I was high-key looking forward to that Eidolon Ephemera being from oh, say, I dunno, an achievement to do with the Tridolons? Y'know, a reward thematically appropriate for the activity, not unceremoniously plopped into some random lowest-possible-octane basically-glorified-login-reward-system? 

I genuinely don't understand why you guys insist on making it look like you struggle so hard to make design calls anywhere near even the ballpark of sound. 

On 2019-06-07 at 11:07 AM, MlecznySmok said:

Rewards are just a joke to engame players. No armors? Syandana? You had so much time. Totally disappointed as a 6 year warframe player 😞

It's... it's an intermission. What theme armor and syandana do you want? Refreshments? A bio break? 

22 часа назад, Clats01 сказал:

I get that, people are too entitled these days and think they should be able to get everything when they say so, waiting is a hard concept for the masses these days.

Then again people will also say thats easy for me to say since I have enough, not knowing it took just as long to farm stuff back in the day

"Back in the days" you didnt have to do anything but run 1 to 4 guaranteed trash low level alerts, that must have been oh so hard to do. It never should have been changed. Let people get their freaking nitain however they want, both from alerts and nightwave.

And yes its your responsibility to get an access to resources like nitain and argon crystals if you made it into most crafting reqs these days, thats braindead easy concept.

And yes, I do have about 100 nitain and already built everything possible. That doesnt mean I've gone so stupid not to realize that not everyone has to far every possible resource like a slave in fear that with no reason one day that resource can be gone from drop for weeks or months.

Цитата

The difficulty had been fun and challenging.

The mere idea of someone saying it was "challenging" says a lot about that person.

Honestly, shouldn't have ended the last nightwave until the next one was ready. See how much frustration this has all caused needlessly? You honestly didn't even need to do this much either to be honest. Just put Nitain back on a 4 a day alert system problem solved.

4 hours ago, SomeoneUsual said:

I understand you want to make a splash at your annual Tennocon event with something new, but this is still sad. Hope there's something truly shockingly NEW at Tennocon to explain this delay & reprioritization. 

sure, DE will show some new stuff, but don't forget that we still do not received railjack and The New War from previous tennocon

On 2019-06-07 at 11:02 AM, [DE]Megan said:

As we count the days until TennoCon 2019, it’s evident that our ambitious goals for this year are needing all hands on deck, literally.

Let's hope those ambitious goals provide as many things to do as Nightwave does. Based on the past two open worlds, I'm going to press X to doubt and be sad.

ALSO WHAT ABOUT THE MORE IMPORTANT THING, where's the Disruption reward changes? Dev Workshop? Just going to slip in a new reward table that's marginally better and call it a day? Please don't, all these endgame modes aren't bad on their own, it's all about the rewards and getting better rewards for going against more challenging content. 

If Onslaught wasn't a C rotation and bail game mode, it would be played

If Arbitrations gave more Endo than Vodyanoi and had 5 minute reward intervals, it would be played

If Kuva Survival had scaling rewards or the booster system from endless fissures, it would be played

If Disruption gets rid of all the mods/resource "rewards" and puts something with actual value in their place, it will be played

The part of the playerbase who have nothing left to do would be happier and actually have something to do

I want to play this game, I want to play it! It's one of my favorite games! Give me a reason to play it please! I can't log on and off forever, give us something fun AND rewarding please.

Whooboy. While itis nice to see improvements and less grind to the nightwave acts, I can spot some "acts" that actually make things more difficult/bothersome to do.

"6 different conservations". You need to have a higher standing/rank with factions than before to get access to 6 different echo-lures.
Also the "5 different bounties" might be a little bit difficult for some players unless the easier bounties are considered to be "different" after the bounties are refreshed every couple of hours.

These two should probably be considered "elite".

Just now, SoanoS said:

Whooboy. While itis nice to see improvements and less grind to the nightwave acts, I can spot some "acts" that actually make things more difficult/bothersome to do.

"6 different conservations". You need to have a higher standing/rank with factions than before to get access to 6 different echo-lures.
Also the "5 different bounties" might be a little bit difficult for some players unless the easier bounties are considered to be "different" after the bounties are refreshed every couple of hours.

These two should probably be considered "elite".

Pretty sure different means the same bounty/animal a second time.

Hello there!

When will this inter-missions go online? 

It's Monday afternoon and nothing! Last week when you said "next week" - did it meant Monday, or Tuesday... or maybe Sunday?

Please be so kind and post a release date!

3 minutes ago, Niastebas said:

Hello there!

When will this inter-missions go online? 

It's Monday afternoon and nothing! Last week when you said "next week" - did it meant Monday, or Tuesday... or maybe Sunday?

Please be so kind and post a release date!

Even I can tell they have to wait until the build currently in cert for consoles passes. Then they can launch it simultaneously on all platforms. They can't give a date for that because they don't know when all 3 will be through cert. It'll likely be immediately once all 3 are done.

Archived