Mostly good changes problems might be this 2

1. ‘10 perfect Conservations’ reduced to ‘6 different perfect Conservations’.
  2. ‘10 Bounties’ reduced to ‘5 different Bounties’.

The problem was how long they took. The conservation can also be problematic for newplaye if they don't enough lure types if i understand what was ment.

1. Guilt a modular item
  2. and forma  3 items

is also problematic both slow down game progress when forced on new player. 1 leveling up the syndicate and other building needed weapon.

Playing Catch-Up: Stored, Missed Acts!

1. When both Weekly and Elite Weekly Acts are completed for a week, a ‘missed’ Act, 3 at a time, from a previous week will be available to play and complete. Once you have completed all ‘missed’ Acts, they will no longer appear, only to be refreshed in the next week’s rotation.

it point pointless while stuff like this exist that hard block some players

1. "Kill Profit Taker with Friends" Act is now just "Kill Profit Taker"
  2. Guilt a modular item, you need to be rank 3 in a syndicate to guilt something

the other 4 if listed above it can also make it hard to unlock older weeks if your new

• Like 3

Am 7.6.2019 um 17:39 schrieb (PS4)NinjAsylum_:

News Flash.  NOT everyone playing is an endgame player.  The game doesnt revolve around you. SOME of us actually greatly enjoy the chance to get things that we would never be able to obtain otherwise.

News flash. NOT everyone playing is a newbie. The game doesn't revolve around you. SOME of us just want something to hold on so we  can still enjoy the game like ever.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1

Posted (edited)

I love how practically every reply is another self-entitled player.  "I played this game for years, I deserve more!"  Well, now you can spend the time you would have had on Nightwave instead focused on actually getting a life.  Congrats.  Don't sit around whinning this time.  Make a friend, draw a picture, read a book, do something that isn't just you crying!

I swear, a spoiled 3 year old in a toy store whines less than Warframe veterans.

Edited by (PS4)Sivos909
  • Haha 2
  • Woah 2
  • Applause 3
  • Upvote 2

On 2019-06-07 at 8:07 AM, MlecznySmok said:

Rewards are just a joke to engame players. No armors? Syandana? You had so much time. Totally disappointed as a 6 year warframe player 😞

I'm a 6 year player and I want the aura forma and ephemera.

7 minutes ago, Riger82 said:

A lot of these people are just trying to find reasons to complain , they dont understand that this is an intermission not a new season , designed for the newer people / mid range

• Upvote 2

The real question is how long it'll be last for. I'll go to visit my parents today and don't come back for 2 weeks sad 😞

13 minutes ago, -ERG-thanos said:

The real question is how long it'll be last for. I'll go to visit my parents today and don't come back for 2 weeks sad 😞

"Meaning that our plan to launch Nightwave Season 2 before TennoCon is going to be tight"

I'm more worried about not being able to hit 15 for the ephemera even while being here. Tennocon is the 6th of next month.

• Applause 1

I'll be going out of town for a 3-day weekend, and most of next 3-day weekend, while working 2 jobs the other 4 days from 7:45am to 10pm combined... so, I'm hoping there's another encounter-based boost like the capture targets for this intermission, that I can use to catch up when I get a chance to play.

(Alerts would have been a perfectly acceptable intermission option with no pressure to be on or not, but a nice bonus if I were around to catch some when I get a chance to play. With this short term intermission, even with less important rewards, they're still things I'd rather not miss out on, and we have no duration to base required participation levels on.)

Added to this, they're releasing Jovian Concord, the new Hostile Mergers clan event, and Plague Star... all at the same time... on consoles. Add in Nightwave chores... and what is one to do?

Here's to hoping it lasts well past Tennocon.

Just checking, do we have any estimate (or hard number) on when the Intermission goes live?

Regarding feedback, this has a few cool rewards. Good move.

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Riger82 said:

Do you know what this ephemera looks like? I couldn't find anything...

EDIT: Nevermind...found devstream footage, looks nice.

Edited by (PS4)Elvenbane

Posted (edited)
41 minutes ago, (PS4)Elvenbane said:

Do you know what this ephemera looks like? I couldn't find anything...

EDIT: Nevermind...found devstream footage, looks nice.

The wiki shows just another footstep ephemera. Calls it 'sentient step'.

I really wanted the floating energy armor one 😞

I've hated footstep types from the start. The owner can only see the stupid things while standing completely still or doing camera gymnastics.

Though I was also told that the smoke body doesn't even show at all when moving. I wouldn't know...I've killed the Stalker almost 100 times since it came out and haven't seen one yet.

Edited by Riger82

On 2019-06-07 at 11:07 AM, MlecznySmok said:

Rewards are just a joke to engame players. No armors? Syandana? You had so much time. Totally disappointed as a 6 year warframe player 😞

This something for in between season 1 and season 2 hence intermission they wasnt planning on anything between seasons its better than not having it but i love cosmetics to so it would be cool like a nora set.

Wisp's alt helmet can't be bought with Wolf Cred - is this an oversight or will we have to get her alt helm through another way?

On 2019-06-07 at 5:01 PM, Ailith said:

Please be sure to provide dates for how long all this new content will last, just saying "for a limited time" will frustrate many people again when they realize they won't be able to unlock all the rewards when a concrete end date is suddenly announced.

its on one of the firsts lines

can this just not be there, please? Forma doesnt grow on trees... i mean it kinda does if you think relics as Orokin walnuts, but still

E6iG67k.png

• Upvote 3

On 2019-06-08 at 5:46 AM, Clats01 said:

The rewards look very lackluster to me, like nothing is jumping out as wow, Gamma colours, cool I have it, rift sigil, I earned it way back the first time it came out.

Nothing else has any wow factor, the rewards were great last season but this season, this season looks like its catering to the newer players and just throws dirt into longer term players face.

it looks that you can't read well, its not season 2 '-'

On 2019-06-08 at 6:29 AM, slotschii said:

And you give us no end date again? Come on DE 

they gave it right in the first paragraph 

20 minutes ago, Valfaun said:

can this just not be there, please? Forma doesnt grow on trees... i mean it kinda does if you think relics as Orokin walnuts, but still

E6iG67k.png

yeah, really hate this one since I used a few forma over the weekend and don't currently have anything I want to build.

I guess I could forma for a riven on a Khora stat stick or maybe look into some Hildryn builds. Last time I used this showed up I used all three on Helios Prime.

• Upvote 1

23 hours ago, (PS4)Hooligantuan said:

I thought Nightwave was a lot more interesting than the previous random-ass Alert system.

I might be biased since I'd been playing that previous random-ass Alert system for years, but the narrative framework of it all, Nora Night, a new bad guy disrupting missions - that all seems objectively good.

The enormous problem here is probably that Nightwave should coexist with Alerts rather than totally supplanting them.

That's why they have GotL alerts through the weekend

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Just a quick heads up, but there is an issue with Nightwave Acts not registering progression or completion. You get the reputation from them once completed a single time, but they still pop up as objectives even though they shouldn't.

Edited by (PS4)IndianChiefJeff

May I ask why there is no UMBRAL FORMA? Umbral forma is much more needed than Aura Forma😥