Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightwave: INTERMISSION!

[DE]Megan

25 minutes ago, PsychoSunshine said:

The only thing I would change is that Nora herself needs an off button, or at least some way to keep her from chiming in on missions WITHOUT turning off hint transmissions (which no longer works, by the way). I absolutely hate Nora's voice and would rather she didn't insert herself into my missions because she thinks she's cool and has cool things to say, which she doesn't. If she could just stick to the Nightwave screen, that would be ideal.

She only chimes in when an act is completed for me

2 hours ago, vengeanceninja said:

She only chimes in when an act is completed for me

yes that's what they're talking about. some of us don't like hearing nora's same 3 pointless lines over and over again every time we finish an act. same reason people wanted an ordis mute option, and an opperator mute option. a mute option for literally anything. sometimes people just don't like needless repetitive audio that doesn't add anything meaningful at all and just serves to annoy them

I think the lotus needs a mute more you complete all acts nora shuts up lotus consistently block info on my screen like objective health and cant make up her mind on which side of the screen she wants to be on. 

Just fyi im not saying she doesnt need it just i dont have a problem with it like you

20 hours ago, Kylo. said:

Actually yes, unless they won it, because the platinum has to come from somewhere, bought, and when they spend it it is gone from the game and new platinum has to be bought.

Still no ^^ For example, if I have 20k plat in my acc, it doesnt matter if i keep that number or buy things from market with plat, DE wont receive anything, and i just open and access the contents that are already in the game, in my hard drive which is controlled by server what things i can access. So, it all comes down to trading between tenno and tenno.

I think it;s your perspective as players who buy platinum with money and use it to buy things, so it;s the yes: spending plat = spending money. And through the 1st trading with other tenno, the plat becomes in-game currency and spending this plat later on doesnt mean spending money anymore. And my previous post was talking about "end game players" who mostly dont need to buy plat with money anymore and can get plat just by selling in-game items, and in this context, spending plat or not wont give DE anything.

47 minutes ago, MashiroNguyen said:

Please add [Nitain Extract] to the rewards. So many crafting requires that ingredient but no way to get them. Resource Cache is 2% drop-rate. That's way too low for a crafting ingredient.

@MashiroNguyen they're in the Creds Offerings, same place they were last season...

I just cracked a riven - 'Complete an extermination mission with level 30 or higher enemies without being detected alone', yet didn't get the elite weekly 'Complete an extermination mission with level 30 or higher enemies without being detected'

EDIT: Eris Saxis seems to be borked with nightwave, tried another 2 times, no good.
Neptune Neso worked first go.

Again with the forma requirements.. Spare a thought for those of us who have everything built and forma'd and dont feel like basically wasting 3 more on something that doesnt need it. Same goes for any "gild or build" ones you may add into season 2.

vor 18 Stunden schrieb Valfaun:

can this just not be there, please? Forma doesnt grow on trees... i mean it kinda does if you think relics as Orokin walnuts, but still

E6iG67k.png

Especially when I don't want to forma anything... 

On 2019-06-09 at 5:02 PM, Gravalite said:

Honestly, shouldn't have ended the last nightwave until the next one was ready. See how much frustration this has all caused needlessly? You honestly didn't even need to do this much either to be honest. Just put Nitain back on a 4 a day alert system problem solved.

This, i've said it before, and i'll keep on saying it... Nightwave was poorly planned, and this is just another facet of it.

From an off-hand comment, i think by Steve, on a dev stream, apparently their inability to fix Nightwave while it's running comes from the simultaneous launch on all platforms, because each platform has a different rate of updates.

But they could just have prepared the fixes, add them to patches getting ready to cert on consoles, and when all are patched, just activate it in all at once. I mean it's a damn sight better than just running broken content for months, and then having a gaping hole in content for weeks.

Also, the FORMA ACT needs to go, or at least change significantly. I mean as a reward you get 3 forma for 10 000 standing, but then you have to spend 3 forma for 6 000 standing, just from that one standpoint it doesn't make sense, but then you remember that the reward comes once, but the challenges sometimes come weeks in a row.
I personally don't mind spending forma, i've actually gone from 50 forma to 30 in the last few weeks, but i'm also getting to a point where i don't think i'll want to forma anything any time soon... Maybe my pets to make them tankier, but that's pretty much it. I'm holding back on formaing melee weapons because, well, melee is in limbo atm with changes coming with 3.0, but no idea what changes are... I'm kinda not ready to spend 3-5 forma on a weapon just to see it completely nerfed in a few weeks/months. Its not that i can't afford it, but i don't like wasting resources.

IMO it should be AT MOST, 2 forma per act, ideally one forma.

This and the modular item acts are simply not something that should be ask repeatedly. Sure, it's a nice one-time achievement, but not something you should be asking from players potentially every week. It's just stupid, there's only a finite number of times when people will want or need to do that, and asking them to do it infinitely is just showing a huge detachment from the reality of the game.

Still has the same 'issues' as the previous nightwave...

• gilding (not in this one) is wasting time/resources if you've actually done it all already - I've actually not gilded some items for this, that is not how I want to play the game, I should not need to 'plan around nightwave'.  It's fine for 'newbies' who haven't done it but think about the MR27 players as well when you come up with stuff, we're mr27 BECAUSE we've done the gilding etc already.
  • 3 forma is just wasting our forma if we have nothing to add forma to, luckily I had 3 items I could add forma to this time but that's literally because I've kept them back specifically because I knew it would be in nightwave.  Also funny how there's no 'free forma' (until later) in this nightwave so it's buy them with plat unless you've been stockpiling blueprints etc... not cool DE.
  • mining rare ores - took me longer to do than kill 500 enemies.... rng type achievements should not be part of the challenges, especially on items which not only need rng on the drop but it takes time to find the items in the first place.
  • kuva fortress, while now only 30mins, is still open to trolling like the old one

Then we get more issues with the changes...

• ‘10 perfect Conservations’ reduced to ‘6 different perfect Conservations’ and ‘10 Bounties’ reduced to ‘5 different Bounties’. .... making us do 'different' things for the same reward will actually end up taking longer in a lot of cases.  Many of us will have 'completed' these so have no reason to do anything other than the fastest options.
  • Increased the Sanctuary Onslaught Acts from 3 rounds to 8 rounds. - this is not the way to make us want to play onslaught, I've got no interest in playing it, and I still need to get some vandal parts.

Completed ALL the challenges and don't have the possibility to play the old ones as I left series 1 at rank 18. I left because it felt too boring and way too much time consuming only to be tricked again? Shame on me for trusting Nora night I guess

Please fix this, Nightwave was the most disappointing thing I have ever experienced in warframe that I quit for 2 months and I totally did not enjoy the "use 3 forma" challenge btw.

Forma requirement should definitely be singular, but good work on the changes made so far. Wonder if 'Intermission' will fill the gap between series from now on?

Hoping to see Warframe slots return with Series 2 as that's something old and new players alike get stuck on, especially if you're a hoarder.

On 2019-06-07 at 8:10 AM, Ferbsol said:

i remenber when you said the eidolons ephemera was gonna be an achievent thing, oh well atless new players can get auras

Yeah for capturing eidolons and at a set amount of hydrolyst captures we would get it..... blah now I grind nightwave v1.5

I was hoping for the set amount of hydrolyst captures 

On 2019-06-13 at 7:08 AM, Libpea said:

Still no ^^ For example, if I have 20k plat in my acc, it doesnt matter if i keep that number or buy things from market with plat, DE wont receive anything, and i just open and access the contents that are already in the game, in my hard drive which is controlled by server what things i can access. So, it all comes down to trading between tenno and tenno.

I think it;s your perspective as players who buy platinum with money and use it to buy things, so it;s the yes: spending plat = spending money. And through the 1st trading with other tenno, the plat becomes in-game currency and spending this plat later on doesnt mean spending money anymore. And my previous post was talking about "end game players" who mostly dont need to buy plat with money anymore and can get plat just by selling in-game items, and in this context, spending plat or not wont give DE anything.

Someone bought that platinum, it doesn't matter that it wasn't you, all platinum that goes around in trades was bought with real money at some point (platinum that is won from DE can't be traded, unless that changed recently), so DE already got that money. Your trading just keeps the system going, so even when you don't buy the plat, someone else did to be able to trade with you (directly, or indirectly).

On 2019-06-07 at 5:21 AM, kaelvamp said:

where is the "merit based" eidolon ephemera?....
what a disappointment.... again....
and the rest of the rewards are just a joke (except kuva)....

It’s a good thing that this game is free to play. I can’t imagine how upset you would get if you had to pay for this game, lol....

Archived