Guys, I got a weird bug with the Intermission. The game says I'm ranking up, but I'm not getting any of the rewards. Any news about that?

On 2019-06-13 at 7:08 AM, Libpea said:

Still no ^^ For example, if I have 20k plat in my acc, it doesnt matter if i keep that number or buy things from market with plat, DE wont receive anything, and i just open and access the contents that are already in the game, in my hard drive which is controlled by server what things i can access. So, it all comes down to trading between tenno and tenno.

I think it;s your perspective as players who buy platinum with money and use it to buy things, so it;s the yes: spending plat = spending money. And through the 1st trading with other tenno, the plat becomes in-game currency and spending this plat later on doesnt mean spending money anymore. And my previous post was talking about "end game players" who mostly dont need to buy plat with money anymore and can get plat just by selling in-game items, and in this context, spending plat or not wont give DE anything.

Someone bought that platinum, it doesn't matter that it wasn't you, all platinum that goes around in trades was bought with real money at some point (platinum that is won from DE can't be traded, unless that changed recently), so DE already got that money. Your trading just keeps the system going, so even when you don't buy the plat, someone else did to be able to trade with you (directly, or indirectly).

• Upvote 4

I had a bug with arsonist task with today nightwave daily. I killed 70/150 enemies with heat. I started another mission and it is back to 0. So are we supposed to kill 150 in 1 mission or what?

On 2019-06-07 at 5:21 AM, kaelvamp said:

where is the "merit based" eidolon ephemera?....
what a disappointment.... again....
and the rest of the rewards are just a joke (except kuva)....

It’s a good thing that this game is free to play. I can’t imagine how upset you would get if you had to pay for this game, lol....

21 hours ago, WarcellPrime said:

I had a bug with arsonist task with today nightwave daily. I killed 70/150 enemies with heat. I started another mission and it is back to 0. So are we supposed to kill 150 in 1 mission or what?

No, but you easily could with ember on a low level survival.

On 2019-06-07 at 5:29 AM, (PS4)MJ-Cena7 said:

Just hope wisp 's ult helmet is in this nightwave and you dont leave it out like you did hildryn

Strange, I got her alt helmet on the last day of nightwave or the one before that. I figure save all the points and wait on the last day to spend just Incase they add something worth buying. However, I bought any camo skins during the first series and then when I maxed out. I made more credits and spent everything on potato’s for weapons. Well, I’m glad plague star has forma again. I bought 50 forma and left 3000 on rank 3. Now I need another 50+ for new frames coming out and possibly building another frame for quicker farming or whatever reason to go with a totally different build.

There's a bug with the Plague Star bounty only sometimes counting towards the "Earth Bounty Hunter" challenge, like vast majority of the time it doesn't register.

Posted (edited)

Wondering what this whole "players feel entitled all the time" discussion that was brought up some time ago is about.

*reads the forums*

Ahhh.............................

*feels disappointed*

I think I'm just gonna go grab a cappuccino and move on with my life.

Edited by BlackUFO
grammar
  • Upvote 1

Hey! Just wanted to confirm. the original post mentions these are evergrenn rewards, so that means if you only get to rank 10 before Season 2 of Nightwave starts, you'll be able to pick it back up after the end of Season 2 and continue working towards the Ephemera, correct? 

Has there been any word about the standing glitches in Nightwave? I leveled up from 3 to 4 a few days ago and it didn't actually give me my level. The standing shows it went from the right amount for the next level, but the level itself and the reward didn't happen. @[DE]Megan Should I make a support ticket about that, or will it matter in the long run?

For me greatest reward from nightwave would be removal this feature, or choose to opt out from it,instead alert based system with same rewards.I wonder how many people would choose nightwave.how many alert system

Anyone else getting these challenges done in a day, I take it this is only going to last 3 weeks, I love playing warframe, but the rewards are slacking

14 hours ago, keyjuan84 said:

can i still farm the wolf for his hammer??

No unfortunately you can't, if you was on Ps4 I have an extra set to sell lol

On 2019-06-17 at 2:31 PM, AnActualFrog said:

Hey! Just wanted to confirm. the original post mentions these are evergrenn rewards, so that means if you only get to rank 10 before Season 2 of Nightwave starts, you'll be able to pick it back up after the end of Season 2 and continue working towards the Ephemera, correct? 

Doubtful? Unless the credits don't change. 

On 2019-06-18 at 1:33 AM, Syq111 said:

For me greatest reward from nightwave would be removal this feature, or choose to opt out from it,instead alert based system with same rewards.I wonder how many people would choose nightwave.how many alert system

Alerts are gone, and they're not coming back. GotL is all you're going to get. The alert system made it easier to get items (when they would actually spawn), and Nightwave makes it more reliable. 

On 2019-06-18 at 12:03 PM, (PS4)whyteboi25 said:

Anyone else getting these challenges done in a day, I take it this is only going to last 3 weeks, I love playing warframe, but the rewards are slacking

It's an intermission. Can't figure out for the life of me why people expect the same rewards as a full episode. 

15 hours ago, keyjuan84 said:

can i still farm the wolf for his hammer??

Not currently, but DE has repeatedly said the wolf is not gone forever. Also, the prices are bottomed out from the alert before he left. Great time to buy. 

On 2019-06-07 at 9:07 AM, MlecznySmok said:

Rewards are just a joke to engame players. No armors? Syandana? You had so much time. Totally disappointed as a 6 year warframe player 😞

There's an Ephemera at least.

Posted (edited)

Doing the "Gilded a Modular Weapon" Weekly Act of this Nightwave is really frustrating for me, cause i'm playing the game since more than 3 years and i've already have all the Kitguns and Zaws i want. Previously, in the Nightwave Season 1, i've build a new zaw for this act (for create a Guandao-Like Cyath), but now, i've already Gilded all of my Modular Weapons and i don't want a new one, so, can you allow us to have a new way to do this act please ? or add new Modular Weapons with each Nightwaves :wink:

Edited by (PS4)Crazy_Mr_J

I do like most of the changes you made with the Nightwave challenges. MUCH FASTER, yet still rewarding enough for me to continue playing. Rewards feel good, a majority of the challenges feel fixed (especially bounty-related challenges), and the less amount of challenges gives people more of a chance to get these rewards.

One definite problem I do have though is the Sanctuary Onslaught challenges. I'm glad they're eight rounds now, I love that! But people are still leaving part way through them and then will restart it so they can complete the rest of the challenge. It ruins the difficulty of the act. I mean Sanctuary Onslaught needs a rework anyways, but it doesn't feel as much of a challenge if people leave part way through. So for upcoming Nightwave changes could you please change the Sanctuary Onslaught challenges to be "# in one go," or something similar?

• Woah 2

12 rare mods thus far and only one counted. What gives?

Still no Revenant alternate helmet in the Cred Rewards... Literally the only thing I need the Cred Rewards for and you're not making it available? Awesome.

57 minutes ago, CorsairBadger said:

I need

They just make the previously new hildryn alt helmet and newly wisp alt helmet available on cred
Just be patience to claim your free stuff, not everything is about you

god

27 minutes ago, --DSP--Jetstream said:

newly wisp alt helmet available on cred

Is really Wisp alt helmet in Nora cred offerings rotation?

9 minutes ago, Myscho said:

Is really Wisp alt helmet in Nora cred offerings rotation?

yeah just recently grab one today and is cooking on foundry rn
its kinda positioned on the bottom page of cred offerings, separated from other alt helmets row