As someone else with an account that's 6 years old, I'd like to say this is pretty much everything I asked for regarding Nightwave Downtime. Hindsight being 20/20 this system should have been in place the moment that Season 1 ended. Always assume your timetable is going to be delayed, always have a contingency plan. Good work, I look forward to having this in game.

• Like 9
  • Applause 3
  • Upvote 11

28 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

'With Clanmates / Friends' Act requirements have been removed completely

THANK GOD DE FOR UNDERSTANDING THAT WE GAMERS HAVE NO FRIENDS

• Like 1
  • Haha 15
  • Satisfied 1
  • Applause 3
  • Upvote 1

"Useless rewards?" "A joke to endgame players?"

Be glad that we got anything. Seriously. I see nothing wrong with this reward pool.

• Like 8
  • Haha 1
  • Satisfied 2
  • Applause 2
  • Upvote 7

19 minutes ago, (XB1)GSSalvador said:

That catch-up mechanic still sounds really weird. We have to complete ALL weeklies and elite weeklies of a week to get access to three prior challenges? Why? Why make this kind of restriction?

Why not just release all challanges at once and let the players do it on their own pace throughout the season?

I second that.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 4

Finally news!

Thankyou.. Life was so boring with just Fissures and syndicate missions to run daily... I dont care for endgame content i've been there and not liked just how much of the games fun and diversity gets restricted.

15 minutes ago, (XB1)GSSalvador said:

That catch-up mechanic still sounds really weird. We have to complete ALL weeklies and elite weeklies of a week to get access to three prior challenges? Why? Why make this kind of restriction?

Why not just release all challanges at once and let the players do it on their own pace throughout the season?

I kind of agree.

Wouldn't it be better to keep weeklies and elite weeklies separately? On completing all weeklies previous ones would get unlocked, and on completing elites previous elites would get unlocked. The current proposition makes little difference compared to no catch-up mechanic.

I know the challenges are going to be much more accessible, but it still seems like an unnecessary gate.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 7

when supose to start this?, lel i supose can retire orokin cells and put extra 50 nora credits, and seems fine to be a "inter".

• Upvote 2

How long is this intermission going to last? 

At this point feels like you guys are saving nightwave 2 as the big announcement for tennocon.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, ArcioShiranai said:

what a useless rewards

28 minutes ago, MlecznySmok said:

Rewards are just a joke to engame players. No armors? Syandana? You had so much time. Totally disappointed as a 6 year warframe player 😞

This is not Nightwave season 2, ffs.

Stop complaining when the devs are still working on it & be grateful they're giving us something in the meantime

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Woah 2
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 9

15 minutes ago, -NR-Zodiac said:

oh well, another slap to people that are not new.

The Kuva looks alright.  Main benefit to us for this is the Nitain for Aura Forma.

31 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

we’re enabling Nightwave: Intermission for a limited time on all Platforms next week!

How long will it last? Also the catch-up mechanic requires to clear all weekly act's and that's just silly seeing that some acts are kinda restricted like profit taker and others are just annoying like caches and conservation.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 6

31 minutes ago, MlecznySmok said:

Rewards are just a joke to engame players. No armors? Syandana? You had so much time. Totally disappointed as a 6 year warframe player 😞

News Flash.  NOT everyone playing is an endgame player.  The game doesnt revolve around you. SOME of us actually greatly enjoy the chance to get things that we would never be able to obtain otherwise.

• Like 4
  • Haha 2
  • Applause 3
  • Upvote 14

I expect this system to be permanently in place in the future.

Remember sortie seasons? Simaris lore targets? As the past shows "refillable" content will get replaced by permanent systems.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

you should add Kuva rto the stuff we can buy. it'\s the only thing endgames players can still want ( Endo being the second, if they didn't finished every primed mod yet ). but you somehow still cna't wrap your head around the fact that in the max game of warframe, the only real last thing that can be "new" and "different" is riven, and riven needs kuva. i hope one day you'll understand and finally add more ways to get reliably kuva ( you know, like something that should have scalable rewards... *cough* kuva survival *cough* )

Disruption was also a great missed opportunity. we know Kuva can give sentient their reproduction "systems" back, so amalgam shold drop us kuva. THIS would make it so people would go back to it. but once everyone is done with hexenon, no one is going to bother at all. make it so we get kuva at a higher rate than any other nodes, in this mode. this will be the way to bring back people to it.

Edited by mikakor
  • Haha 1

36 minutes ago, ArcioShiranai said:

what a useless rewards

See:

Nightwave: Intermission is a 15 Rank evergreen reward Intermission!

It's not meant to have amazing rewards, just stuff to tide us over when they're busy making actual content.

• Like 2

Ok, I wanted to say A LOT of bad things, but then realised it is not actual Nightwave.

GG to all new and very slow players. This is just for you. 

Stop with trash like Orokin Cells and endo. If a player needs Orokin Cells then he is totally doing something very wrong. Tell them to stop living at Hydron and SO... And Endo is everywhere spoiling useful ( lol ) reward pool.

What about making MR scalable rewards? The higher the rank they more/higher chance to get whatever and less chance to get trash like 150 endo in a mission reward.

What about making more ranks but with NW exclusive TennoGen season reward at the end (learn this from other games like WoW).

I want to see a reason for me to invest time in this game any further. Please, DE. Cosmetics will do. Anything will do. Just not garbage like Endo, few 1000 of kuva and so on...

Would you work overtime for an Onion Sandwich? Because that is how I feel grinding and getting fed daily.

• Woah 1
  • Upvote 6

Really hoped the Eidolon Ephemera was going to be an achievement... oh well

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

34 minutes ago, Gabbynaru said:

Oof... Just as the game was back to being enjoyable...

You don't have to do this you know?

• Like 4
  • Applause 1

Yay! I was actually missing Nightwave. Everyone's so critical about it, but I enjoyed the challege and the incentive to attempt things I had never done before. I never stayed in survivals for an hour before Nightwave, but now I'm beginning to get why people do long runs. Learned how to use the recruiting channel too 😁 (though I am glad to see the friends requirement go).

• Upvote 7

37 minutes ago, ArcioShiranai said:

what a useless rewards

So what exactly do you want? 1000 platinum? smh

37 minutes ago, MlecznySmok said:

So, you're special?

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

I'm cool with this. Intermission Nightwave with average (or even poor rewards) is fine by me as a player who already has pretty much everything. It allows me to take a break from the game so I'm at 100% to do the real Nightwave S2.

As others have said, it would've been nice if this started at least the week after a season of Nightwave ends.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
il y a 7 minutes, InvictaVultis a dit :

What about making more ranks but with NW exclusive TennoGen season reward at the end (learn this from other games like WoW).

You do know that the reason Tennogen content is paid with real world money rather than plat is so that the artist can actually get paid for the work they submitted, right ? So how the hell are they gonna be paid then if Nightwave gets exclusive Tennogen items ? And no, I don't think DE has enough money to pay a check to freelancers for putting Tennogen items in Nightwave.

Edited by ChipsLight
  • Applause 5
  • Upvote 1