Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightwave: INTERMISSION!

[DE]Megan

43 minutes ago, ArcioShiranai said:

what a useless rewards

Please explain in full what Rewards you are looking for, How these rewards will benefit the Player-Base as a whole, and of course, please provide detailed analysis of how these Rewards you're asking for WON'T heavily unbalance any part of the Player-Base or Game.
Examples: "+300k Kuva Reward!" = "No, this would heavily unbalance the Riven sector of the game, albeit for a short time frame, and wouldn't be fair for all Players constantly farming for Kuva only to have a gigantic pile of it literally handed to the entire Player-Base."

Reading through this thread just adds to the idea that nobody is ever happy with anything "too hard", "too much grind", "too easy for a 6 year old player like me", "I don't like the rewards", "I want all the rewards", "I don't have time to do every challenge but I still want everything".

FYI, if you don't like Nightwave you DON'T NEED TO DO IT.

40 minutes ago, Kylo. said:

Thanks.

How long is this one gonna be? until few days after Tennocon?

27 minutes ago, FollowTheFaceless said:

How long this will last?

14 minutes ago, Caramello said:

How long is this intermission going to last? 

At this point feels like you guys are saving nightwave 2 as the big announcement for tennocon.

14 minutes ago, Ogarra_Remaellus said:

How many weeks will this intermission run?

12 minutes ago, (PS4)TONI__RIBEIRO said:

How long will it last? Also the catch-up mechanic requires to clear all weekly act's and that's just silly seeing that some acts are kinda restricted like profit taker and others are just annoying like caches and conservation.

Please for sake of the game, let us know how long this mini-season will last.

Just saying "limited time" already triggered not just me.

A clearly visible timer in the game and/or a public announcement before it starts - or the moment it starts - will help greatly against the dreadful FOMO that drove away so many players already.

1 minute ago, Gabbynaru said:

I don't have to do the whole game, what's your point? It's new content, DE wouldn't make it if they didn't expect us to play it.

You're right, you don't need to do the whole game, or any part of it you don't like, and DE is not forcing you to play all the content they put out.

54 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Meaning that our plan to launch Nightwave Season 2 before TennoCon is going to be tight

It's ok, just release season 2 after tennocon, together with Altas Prime, those can wait, no hurry.

3 minutes ago, TheFBD said:

Please for sake of the game, let us know how long this mini-season will last.

Let me guess, they don't know either, for certain, so they aren't gonna tell us.

Which is fine.

4 minutes ago, ChipsLight said:

You do know that the reason Tennogen content is paid with real world money rather than plat is so that the artist can actually get paid for the work they submitted, right ? So how the hell are they gonna be paid then if Nightwave gets exclusive Tennogen items ? And no, I don't think DE has enough money to pay a check to freelancers for putting Tennogen items in Nightwave.

If you think hard enough you can realise, that everyone can come to an agreement. There are many people, who will agree to make a skin for 5000 or 10 000 plat. Some even just for fame. Making a cosmetic is not that hard. Especially when the most job is already done by fans and just agreement need to be struck.

2 minutes ago, Yahzee said:

You're right, you don't need to do the whole game, or any part of it you don't like, and DE is not forcing you to play all the content they put out.

I like the rewards. In order to get the rewards, I gotta do content I don't like. Game doesn't provide me with a way to get around this. So, yes, I'm forced to play content I don't like in order to get content I like.

à l’instant, InvictaVultis a dit :

If you think hard enough you can realise, that everyone can come to an agreement. There are many people, who will agree to make a skin for 5000 or 10 000 plat. Some even just for fame. Making a cosmetic is not that hard. Especially when the most job is already done by fans and just agreement need to be struck.

You are full of S#&$.

10 minutes ago, InvictaVultis said:

Ok, I wanted to say A LOT of bad things, but then realised it is not actual Nightwave.

GG to all new and very slow players. This is just for you. 

Stop with trash like Orokin Cells and endo. If a player needs Orokin Cells then he is totally doing something very wrong. Tell them to stop living at Hydron and SO... And Endo is everywhere spoiling useful ( lol ) reward pool.

What about making MR scalable rewards? The higher the rank they more/higher chance to get whatever and less chance to get trash like 150 endo in a mission reward.

What about making more ranks but with NW exclusive TennoGen season reward at the end (learn this from other games like WoW).

I want to see a reason for me to invest time in this game any further. Please, DE. Cosmetics will do. Anything will do. Just not garbage like Endo, few 1000 of kuva and so on...

Would you work overtime for an Onion Sandwich? Because that is how I feel grinding and getting fed daily.

God forbid the game offers rewards to newer players. Only the no lifers that are MR 27 and have been playing the game for the past 6 years should be rewarded!

So to everyone who considers this "mini-nightwave" a garbage you have to understand that DE has TennoCon on their back, The New War, possibly some reworks, primes and new warframes, bug fixes and on top of that people complain about how nightwave S2 isn't here yet. Put yourself in DE position and lets see how you'll handle everything. This just to keep people bit more interested in the game and nightwave

51 minutes ago, MlecznySmok said:

Rewards are just a joke to engame players. No armors? Syandana? You had so much time. Totally disappointed as a 6 year warframe player 😞

they're busy with the war within and railjack, i'd rather have actual content than cosmetics anyway

10 minutes ago, Kontrollo said:

Eh, whatever. I don't like how this was handled, so I think I'm not going to actively participate in this.

Between alerts and Nightwave, I'm now in favour of the former, too.

Oh boy! Gotta love those 10k credits rewards! The old alerts system was the best! /s

vor 24 Minuten schrieb (PS4)BenHeisennberg:

The Kuva looks alright.  Main benefit to us for this is the Nitain for Aura Forma.

that's about it then. 

if we get a Intermission which is fine , never complained about it nor will. 
but id rather see half of the rewards that Season 1 was. 
Aura Forma can stay, but make 25k Kuva instead of 10k. 
about orokin cells - well Yeah we know that DE rather caters towards newer players instead of Old Ones. which is still sad to see. but can't Change DE's Mindset. 

31 minutes ago, Ramflare said:

Not to mention these are still better rewards than we'd get under the alert system.

Can you imagine the number of Players complaining if we were back in the old Alert system, and they made the Eidolon Ephemera a time limited weekend Alert? Especially if they couldn't play that weekend, like a lot of Players with lives and jobs might. X'D

(Also, why do Players conveniently keep forgetting the terrible "ONLY 4 Nitain Alerts Daily?! WTF?!!!" alert daily complaint posts days? "It's going to take me HOW long to farm for Vauban Prime because of this?!! I'm not online 24/7!!!")

2 minutes ago, Kylo. said:

Let me guess, they don't know either, for certain, so they aren't gonna tell us.

Which is fine.

In that case, they should do the same as with season 1 (where i guess they also didn't know how long they'd run it). They should announce the date until that season will run at least.

If they at any point decide to let it run for longer, fine indeed. But keeping us in the dark again is a sheity move.

Archived