Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, (NSW)Ace-Bounty-Hunter said:

God forbid the game offers rewards to newer players. Only the no lifers that are MR 27 and have been playing the game for the past 6 years should be rewarded!

I am not criticising effort to reward new players. I am criticising absolute abandonment of players, who already have most of the stuff and favouring only new players. There is no endgame. Same trash rewards are every rotation in endless missions. Same rewards we get in a form of Nightwave.

8 minutes ago, ChipsLight said:

You are full of S#&$.

You forgot fee economy is a thing. But yeah, I am full of S#&$ for suggesting something other games have for decades. 

P.S.

Why should people, who never hunt Eidolons, get a reward, that should be as an achievement for dedicated Eidolon hunters? Is this to protect someone who is not able to play properly during those hunts?

Edited by InvictaVultis
  • Like 3
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 2

55 minutes ago, (XB1)GSSalvador said:

That catch-up mechanic still sounds really weird. We have to complete ALL weeklies and elite weeklies of a week to get access to three prior challenges? Why? Why make this kind of restriction?

Why not just release all challanges at once and let the players do it on their own pace throughout the season?

Because they want people  to do tidious things and timegate them and force to comeback after a week or as they call it "long player investment". 

If all challenges would just drop right off the bat then some people would finish whole nightwave in like a week quite easily when nolifing and then they will stop playing again. 

I really don't understand what is taking them so long to make new season. They already have formula from last one and know what they want to improve,it's not like they introduce new content or anything, they are just refurbishing already made one and add like 4 new mods and cosmetic which majority won't even use 😑

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

‘10 perfect Conservations’ reduced to ‘6 different perfect Conservations’.

This is a nerf, aka makes it harder. Now instead of 4 pobber teams you have to spend a crapton more time trying to get perfect on 6 different things. Thought the changes were supposed to make the challenges easier, not give us cancer.

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 2

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, InvictaVultis said:

I am not criticising effort to reward new players. I am criticising absolute abandonment of players, who already have most of the stuff and favouring only new players. There is no endgame. Same trash rewards are every rotation in endless missions. Same rewards we get in a form of Nightwave.

You forgot fee economy is a thing. But yeah, I am full of S#&$ for suggesting something other games have for decades. 

P.S.

Why should people, who never hunt Eidolons, get a reward, that should be as an achievement for dedicated Eidolon hunters? Is this to protect someone who is not able to play properly during those hunts?

And I completely agree with you, that's why I quit to play other games. 

On top of that hope can that person call Mr 27 people nolife's is beyond me. 

I have almost everything and only 550 hours into 6 years old game. 

Truth is that all you had to do after some time is to play new thing for approximately 10 hours and you got stuff from the "content" you were waiting for 3 months lol. 

Some new players just wants to get showered with everything and get rewarded with stuff from things they don't even do then quit. 

And economy is nonexistent for me in this game that punishes people WHO got scammed. 

I got scammed 4 times, lost found 4k plat and items and had to pay round 200 dollars to get my account back because I got scammed by twat who refunded plat. 

Edited by carorinuu
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

You know what? Idc that there's no umbral forma again.
Wtf is that eidolon ephemera? What's it gonna look like?

I WANT TO KNOW!

Everything else is fine for me(that sweet aura forma ❤️ ), because I need most of those thing, but this:

3 Orokin Cells 

I know that they are a rare recourse, but still not so rare if you know where to look.And if it's really this and not a mistake, make them more, 3 is...nothing.

• Upvote 6

Thanks for bringing Nora back. 
It would be cool eilite weekly challenge if we had "complete a tridolon (1x3) in less then 10min"

• Like 1

I am dazzled how you guys make things easier for this spoiled community!

O M G !!!!!!!!

• Applause 2

1 minute ago, vegetosayajin said:

Everything else is fine for me(that sweet aura forma ❤️ ), because I need most of those thing, but this:

I know that they are a rare recourse, but still not so rare if you know where to look.And if it's really this and not a mistake, make them more, 3 is...nothing.

You get around 120 orokin cells in 40 minute of Helene with khora/ nekros, so uhh yea I cringed hard reading the rewards 

• Upvote 2

24 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

'With Clanmates / Friends' Act requirements have been removed completely

Hands down the most important change imo.

• Upvote 1

this disappoints me greatly. you had potential to make a section of content that incentivized players to push past their daily t3 sortie difficulty and actually utilize the strength they've acquired through playing the game and copying cookiecutter arsenal builds. instead you've gone the route of mists of pandaria world of warcraft where everyone with a functional pair of hands can complete this while their sentinals do the work for them. there's no challenge to any of these activities listed.

give the players a reason to meet the level of content they're geared for.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Infirito said:

Hands down the most important change imo.

it's really not, that activity promoted the use of recruiting chat and creating relationships with other players. the social requirements of this game died as now there is no longer any pve-content in the game to pursue which requires other players to complete. the first attempt at making this game anything close to a mmorpg has died.

• Haha 1

Oh look, more pandering to new players.  Reducing the requirements to earn rewards seems to be the biggest trend in the last year or two with this game.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

EIDOLON EPHEMERA

Nice. 

This is why I stopped grinding for drops, I knew it.

Not mad, not being sarcastic. Thanks for the update.

1. 10 perfect Conservations’ reduced to ‘6 different perfect Conservations’.
  2. ‘10 Bounties’ reduced to ‘5 different Bounties’.

So again you didnt listened to the feedback.. This is certainly worse than it was for both of these.. If 6 different perfect conservation is 6 different type of species this is a lot worse..if this is 6 "group of pobbers" it is worse.. Before it was 3 groups of pobbers + whatever other species. IT is more grindy than it was before

10 bounties to 5 differents is a lot worse time wise related if you cant repeat the same bounties over and over.. It is grindification

Rest is more than fine even if the rewards are a little bit underwhelming for 2k + hours veteran

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 7

17 minutes ago, -Kobolt- said:

I am dazzled how you guys make things easier for this spoiled community!

O M G !!!!!!!!

You're free to play something else, like Elderscrolls Blades or Anthem, if you're upset over a Developer actually giving its Player things through a fair bit of effort.

• Woah 1
  • Applause 2
  • Upvote 2

Thanks for giving us something to do in the meantime! Also really excited to get my eidolon ephemera. Plus thanks for sending it on the next week, otherwise i wouldn't be able to do any of it xD

I love how people are disappointed that DE is being respectful of their dev schedule for TennoCon and giving us a stop-gap solution while making sure changes to Nightwave works, even though it is the exact thing I'd do if I was running DE and had to make these decisions. 

Wait, no I don't. Stop being jerks, people. YOU think YOU want something in the game? There's stuff the team has seen that you don't even know about, and they see first-hand how much work and effort it will take between now and X content or feature can go in. Whatever you want, trust me, the devs want it more, but they have to be realistic about schedules and planning and such. 

• Applause 2
  • Upvote 4

28 minutes ago, carorinuu said:

I really don't understand what is taking them so long to make new season. They already have formula from last one and know what they want to improve,it's not like they introduce new content or anything, they are just refurbishing already made one and add like 4 new mods and cosmetic which majority won't even use 😑

My guess is that intermission is another way to get feedback to make season 2, since as you can see, there are some complaints about the new changes.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Nice. A Nightwave "offseason" is welcome, particularly so we can still get nitain. Bigger rewards are probably coming in the next major season, but there's still some useful things here. 

One suggestion on the ability to replay challenges you've missed though. I wonder if just doubling the amount of time missions are available for while allowing a little overlap would feel nicer. For example, if i can't play at all one week, but the next week, there are that week's missions and last week's missions to power through. I think just having access to two weeks worth of challenges would make it feel real flexible for folks who are a little time-constrained. 

• Like 2

My main question now is:
Will Nightwave rewards, like the armor and sigils be obtainable again later? will they ever come up again? because I hope they do, this sort of "be there or miss it" type of content is never fun to have in any game for long

• Like 1