Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightwave: INTERMISSION!

[DE]Megan

Can you just drop the whole time limited crap?

If you have to come up with "intermissions" because you're running late for the next season, just make each season permanent like guild wars 2 reward tracks so people who don't play daily can catch up and daily players can have "evergreen nightwave" past level 30.

Having an intermission is quite nice, considering things like Nitain Extract, helmets and auras are Cred offerings. Are we getting these on every intermission between seasons or is this just for the time between 1 and 2?

About the rewards themselves: the Kuva still looks a bit underwhelming, but that's just a consequence of the system itself, thus a subject for another day and another thread. Other rewards are pretty nice, mostly. Not gonna change most people's life, but still nice to get, nonetheless.

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • 3 Orokin Cells

Kinda made me chuckle, considering the inherent value of everything else on the list lol

1 hour ago, Tobiah said:

So, yet another PC update delayed because of consoles having terrible cert processes? if you're not going to do cross-prog or cross-play, why?

TBH, this leads to another question: why don't your console engineers sync in changes from mainline more often if that's what they're going to end up needing pretty steadily along the whole time and only rebase when there's new content in from mainline?

You've mentioned that optimizations are shared amongst all platforms, but if that was the case, your console engineers should be contributing to make sure the builds are getting optimized the whole way along, then it'd be a smaller matter to release for console, from the little we know of your processes.

Very true.

So is Primed Chamber gunna be a reward for Season2?

You guys have just given away everything that had any Veteran prestige like Gamma Color and Rift Sigil.

Might as well go all the way, esp since that's an items and not a cosmetic. After all Prime Access says Cosmetic exclusive isn't a big deal.

il y a 11 minutes, Xzorn a dit :

So is Primed Chamber gunna be a reward for Season2?

You guys have just given away everything that had any Veteran prestige like Gamma Color and Rift Sigil.

Might as well go all the way, esp since that's an items and not a cosmetic. After all Prime Access says Cosmetic exclusive isn't a big deal.

Adding of Gamma palate - is a big mistake of DE . Another big mistake . 

Oh what a surprise... nightwave 2 is actually delayed and not ready like it was suggested...

DE you seriously need to get a grip on the time management and 'estimates' of releases.

edit: had a thought...wasn't 'next week' supposed to be plague star....

I was about to get mad like a lot of these players but now realize its not a full season, more like a test run of sorts, and an acknowledgment of night waves absence. In that light, I'm more than down with this filler season, decent rewards to tide over until season 2 is ready and won't have to be released in too much of a rush.

Please allow us the option to buy nightwave standing with series creds. It would further reduce grindification which is even moreso redundant for long term players like muhself, who have back logs of alt helm bp and reactors and catalysts and more nitain than we will ever use. 

Why force us to adhere to the same pacing, when we who may have no interest in certain items .would benefit from an expedited process.  

If we cant use or dont need to use creds let us turn it into standing! 

Doesnt have to be a whole lot. 

Also it would be cool to have some really high level options to replay objectives, once, to gain an extra standing out of it. 

For what they are, these rewards seem good enough.

This kind of standard probably wouldn't be good for me if it were a full 'Wave, but it's just an intermission.

If I may make a suggestion, could this (maybe with altered cosmetic rewards, like a new ephemera or pallet) be run between seasons by default anyway? Nightwave very much falls well under 'stuff to do when not actively working to something', which I sorely missed when it was gone.

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

As we count the days until TennoCon 2019, it’s evident that our ambitious goals for this year are needing all hands on deck, literally. Meaning that our plan to launch Nightwave Season 2 before TennoCon is going to be tight - and we don't want the downtime to be too long. 

So what you're saying is that, just like everything in this game, it will get DElayed.

Seriously, you don't even need to say it or apologize for it, we all know everything mentioned with get DElayed in some way or another. I still remember when New War was supposed to be out before TennoCon.

5 minutes ago, Obe-Ron-Kenobi said:

I was about to get mad like a lot of these players but now realize its not a full season, more like a test run of sorts, and an acknowledgment of night waves absence. In that light, I'm more than down with this filler season, decent rewards to tide over until season 2 is ready and won't have to be released in too much of a rush.

Funny how that acknowledgement only came AFTER people complained that not only was there nothing to do, but we couldn't even access the alert rewards [like nitain] till they finally gave us the next Nightwave.

Notice how the final reward is the leaked Ephemera and they even state it will not be available only there [like it was just thrown in there to have a good final reward].

Archived