2 hours ago, ArcioShiranai said:

what a useless rewards

whats useless about 20k kuva, cosmetics, reactor, catalyst formas etc. your getting stuff for free lol be thankful your even getting something at all. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

1. Ayatan Socket requirement for Acts lowered from 5 to 3.

It was never 5. It has been always 3, IIRC.

Thank you for the Kuva. ❤️

Edited by zirkwander

2 hours ago, MlecznySmok said:

Rewards are just a joke to engame players. No armors? Syandana? You had so much time. Totally disappointed as a 6 year warframe player 😞

You know what Intermission means, right? As a self-proclaimed veteran, just buy the things you want, unless you're a Platinum broke 6-year WF player.

• Applause 1
  • Upvote 1

i dont care if they dont implement if for the intermission but for the love of everything holy please give better prestige reward theres no point in doing all the challenges to prestige if all we are getting is 15 cred its a bad joke tbh

2 hours ago, DebrisFlow said:

The proposed catch-up mechanic goes against the degrindification point. To access missed challenges we have to grind to finish all of the currently active challenges. This is contradiction of intents.

On the contrary, the two work hand in hand. Degrindification means we can clear the list more easily and then still have access to previous weeks challenges to catch up on. We don't get more for less, but we DO get the same amount for way less effort, and more importantly it gets rid of the fear of missing out so we dont have to scramble at the end of every week to complete the remaining few tedious Acts because otherwise they disappear forever and in the end we won't meet our goal in time. Now we can just leave it all for later. Hell if you want you can leave ALL the challenges and then grind them all out towards the end, get all those mods while killing enemies with corrosive damage in a sabotage mission to double and triple dip on those Acts baby.

3. Robotic Slots 

HAHAHAAH SLOTS??? Like a Slot Machine?

Spin to win boooiiisss, loot boxes and gambling coming to Warframe.

End of an era. 🤣😂🤣😂🤣

The whining about end game rewards is sad. Frankly, I'm at end game but it says right in the name this is an intermission season: This is to get you stuff to do until the next real, unique, batch of rewards is ready. This is here as a hold over to get nitain, and a few orokin bits and helmets into people's hands in the off season, seriously, chill.

My only comment I could say is that as an older player I do have some of the more old unique rewards in here already, the Rift and Gamma stuff in particular. One piece of feedback I'd give is I think the system should check for unique rewards and if you have them, say, convert it to some current season creds instead or something so everyone is still getting something useful 🙂

I do think going forward to save you guys headaches in the future though, one thing you could do it set it up similar to Guild Wars 2's pvp reward tracks, I saw someone else recommend this one time and thought it was a good idea, I too play GW2 so can give you an idea of what that means. They've had these reward tracks for years and they work similarly to this "battle pass" style already. Basically they have 10-20 or so reward tracks, some are repeatable, some are not, (or maybe are repeatable without the unique rewards) but you just pick one and only progress in one at a time, and can change to another any time. Obviously right now you guys only have one complete but going forward this could help you not have to design off season content so much. As a side effect, this would also let newer players experience and get some of the old missed stuff, I'm not sure how you guys feel about that right now though.

Nightwave: Intermission Rank Rewards:

1. 100 Nora Creds 
  2. 2000 Endo
  3. Robotic Slots
  4. 3 Orokin Cells
  5. Gamma Color Picker
  6. 50 Nora Creds
  7. 10K Kuva
  8. Rift Sigil
  9. 3 Forma Bundle
  10. Orokin Reactor
  11. 50 Nora Creds
  12. 10K Kuva
  13. Orokin Catalyst
  14. Aura Forma
  15. EIDOLON EPHEMERA (not exclusive to this rewards table)

As a vet myself I'm perfectly happy with this as an intermission, many thanks. I have to admit when you launched Nightwave I was suspicious of you being able to produce VO/Diorama/Story/Boss content for the seasions regularly enough to truly replace alerts.

This is all good stuff, there is nothing there I don't want, except the Gamma colour picker and Rift sigil, but those players who didn't get those things they need an oppertunity as well. Maybe put something else in the non-debut-unique-item slots (Credits would be fine) as well just so they're not totally dead weight for people who already have then?

• Upvote 7

I mean 20k kuva and the forma bundle is nice. Thats it.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Yahzee said:

Reading through this thread just adds to the idea that nobody is ever happy with anything "too hard", "too much grind", "too easy for a 6 year old player like me", "I don't like the rewards", "I want all the rewards", "I don't have time to do every challenge but I still want everything".

FYI, if you don't like Nightwave you DON'T NEED TO DO IT.

Yes. But if they still want to listen to some casuals that play 30 min at weekends and they crying this game will end up like WoW at Cata. Yea, call me elithist or some nolife; but Nightwave for me was so trivial even with mr8 account. And now we had challanges nerfed and rewards are poop;. Jovian Concord was made in mind of those casuals and even they have done one all content and argue 'omg no content for month' Well done DE. Another people 'no under 5% drops' DE listened to made new update no-content(for me Warframe is farming, farming and even more farming. Those people that argue about RNG are propably buying all frames with plat)

Edited by Elemelepipi
some words censored....
  • Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, alex51xx said:

So now im depressed DE . Maybe time to add in game Primed chamber like drop from grineer units ? Realy . Pls DE delete this palate and sigil from nightwave . 

Why? 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, 1RP1 said:

I mean 20k kuva and the forma bundle is nice. Thats it.

20k kuva is hour and some minutes on Kuva Survi.....

8 minutes ago, SilentMobius said:

As a vet myself I'm perfectly happy with this as an intermission, many thanks. I have to admit when you launched Nightwave I was suspicious of you being able to produce VO/Diorama/Story/Boss content for the seasions regularly enough to truly replace alerts.

This is all good stuff, there is nothing there I don't want, except the Gamma colour picker and Rift sigil, but those players who didn't get those things they need an oppertunity as well. Maybe put something else in the non-debut-unique-item slots (Credits would be fine) as well just so they're not totally dead weight for people who already have then?

I'd like an opportunity to aquire all the ephermas during this limited time intermission

1. The ‘Hold Your Breath’ Act has been changed to ‘Survive over 30 minutes in a Kuva Survival’

Sad to see the best act from season 1 butchered like this into irrelevance. But at least I can still play Arbitrations!

Any plans to add Lua spy to the elite challenges? Maybe speedrun challenges? Solo hydrolist? I don't know, more difficult stuff. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, MlecznySmok said:

Rewards are just a joke to engame players. No armors? Syandana? You had so much time. Totally disappointed as a 6 year warframe player 😞

DE: "Intermission"

Morons: But Errmerrgerrd rewurrrds aren't up to my expectations.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

hace 2 horas, MlecznySmok dijo:

because is not for only endgame players is for all players incluying newbies and if you want a free syandana or armor just go with baro kiteer 

• Applause 1

2 hours ago, ArcioShiranai said:

what a useless rewards

What? Kuva, Forma Bundle, Aura Forma, Color Picker, EIDOLON EPHEMERA sounds good to me. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Haha. Told ya so. 

They can't maintain a strict release schedule with episodic content. They lacked foresight to see the content gap left by removing alerts. And value their annual convention more than the game.

Instead of putting alerts back in they add a last minute catch up mechanic for the time limited content that no one liked or asked for.

The only Dreamer is who ever is in charge at DE. 

• Like 5

Back to normal alerts please? Let nightwave with your own rank itens!

• Upvote 1

Let's be honest: Gamma palette, Rift Sigil and Eidolon ephemera should not be on the rewards.

I don't have the gamma nor the sigil, but i know their history, and giving them away like this is just, nope. Bring back some tactical alert for the sigil or something.

And weren't ephemeras supposed to be merit/challenge based? C'mon

• Upvote 3

Why 3 orokin cells? I can get those in like a 3 minutes and they aren't nightwave exclusive like Nitain. Shouldn't the orokin cells be something else that is harder to get like Nitain? Can't really say I'm complaining because I've been wanting that gamma palette forever now and I never thought it would return. That single palette got me almost aren't hyped as the Jovian concord. Thanks now fix Daman Prime sugatra please. 🙂

• Upvote 1

The people complaining about the rewards need to honestly stop thinking about themselves and go back into hibernation if it upsets you that much. Intermission =/= exclusive rewards. Think of it like a preseason for competitive games or the like.

As someone playing for 4 years, MR 27 and 2200+ hours I gladly welcome this intermission. You always need potatoes, forma, and slots for various things. The cosmetics like the Rift Sigil and Gamma palette are great for those (like myself) who never had the opportunity to get them.

• Upvote 2

soooo you have unfinished season2 working yet,DE? you released that workshop without ready to ship at all?

since end of season1, we get no alerts or no nightwave for 3weeks until now, and everyone need to get nitain, aura, potatoes regularly.

recently DE working more and more delaying for overhype contents against what we really want melee 3.0, good frame rework, bugfix, etc.

im afraid that next downtime will be 2month or more between season2 and season3.