Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

1 Digit Away

Rebore

1 minute ago, o0Despair0o said:

giphy.gif

I mean, really.

I mean, when you're bored in a game that takes ages to bring out new good content that is re-playable and can keep me and other players on the game then there would be no need for me or other players to cling on to the game by making such things as getting 1 billion kills and 1 million + kills on frames or weapons. Just because you do not see any reason to do it or anything does not mean that you need to go out of your way to bring someone down. It is just a way for me to keep playing the game which I enjoy and that's why I spent hours on hours grinding ESO to get those stats on Equinox. You can hate all you want I mean S#&$ who the #*!% actually cares? NO ONE actually man, that is not why I did it to make people care I did it because I care. Now go hate on something else.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Pizzarugi said:

Congrats on abusing Equinox's 4 like the rest of the noobs, I guess?

Hey come on, it could have been Mesa's 4...or Saryn's 1 and 4...

7 hours ago, Rebore said:

You can hate all you want I mean S#&$ who the #*!% actually cares?

Well, if you happen to be one of those players that intentionally makes life boring for everyone else simply because you can...yeah, I for one actually do care.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, seprent said:

i wont lie i find the row of nines more satisfying then 1 billion idk just a more enjoyable sight to me 

Yeah I can see how it is appealing to see rather than a bunch of zeros.

10 hours ago, MirageKnight said:

Hey come on, it could have been Mesa's 4...or Saryn's 1 and 4...

Well, if you happen to be one of those players that intentionally makes life boring for everyone else simply because you can...yeah, I for one actually do care.

So you're saying that because I do a lot of eso and main Equinox in it and have hella stats on her I make everybody's else's life boring, not the game but THEIR life boring for bringing them along with me in eso? That is what I got from what you said.

21 hours ago, Rebore said:

I mean, when you're bored in a game that takes ages to bring out new good content that is re-playable and can keep me and other players on the game then there would be no need for me or other players to cling on to the game by making such things as getting 1 billion kills and 1 million + kills on frames or weapons. Just because you do not see any reason to do it or anything does not mean that you need to go out of your way to bring someone down. It is just a way for me to keep playing the game which I enjoy and that's why I spent hours on hours grinding ESO to get those stats on Equinox. You can hate all you want I mean S#&$ who the #*!% actually cares? NO ONE actually man, that is not why I did it to make people care I did it because I care. Now go hate on something else.

Man for first congratulations for your achievment, is impressive, well done :)

if I can give you a piece of advice tho I would suggest you to change game for a bit, to not play wf for 2-3 months. Because from how you write, you seem really stressed and burned out. Just be carefull to not let the your passion be distorted into addiciton.

1 minute ago, MystMan said:

Is this a glitch?  I thought there is a cap stopping the XP counter at 999,999,999. A few of my gear have been there for the longest time.

I'm not sure, I think there was a glitch where if it got past 4 million xp it glitched out, so that is why they made it to be 999,999,999 in a recent update. There is also a glitch where the xp on an item that can be frozen and they are not sure how it happens. I think it is from having a lot of xp on an item then adding a forma to it that makes it freeze, since I think that is what happened to a few items of mine. Seem to have frozen after I added forma to it.

1 hour ago, Rebore said:

I'm not sure, I think there was a glitch where if it got past 4 million xp it glitched out, so that is why they made it to be 999,999,999 in a recent update. There is also a glitch where the xp on an item that can be frozen and they are not sure how it happens. I think it is from having a lot of xp on an item then adding a forma to it that makes it freeze, since I think that is what happened to a few items of mine. Seem to have frozen after I added forma to it.

My Saryn is stuck at 403M since I added an Aura Forma 😞

2 minutes ago, Chewarette said:

My Saryn is stuck at 403M since I added an Aura Forma 😞

Yeah, I was about to add another forma to my regular Equinox when I was at 500m xp but someone said that it might reset my xp counter and I was not sure if it actually did or not at the time so I just didnt add it. Later on I added a forma to Helios Prime and his weapon and the xp froze, so I was glad that I didnt add another forma to Equinox.

11 minutes ago, Pizzarugi said:

FTFY

Hmm, so eso and running fissures is supposed to be hard and not easy when you're at end game with max mods and know what you're doing? That is what I do when I use Equinox, so you're saying I am a noob because I do things efficiently. I bet since you're a founder you see yourself on top of all the other players and you think that the game should be harder than it already is and that anyone that cheeses anything in the game is a noob. I see your point, it wouldn't hurt if the game was a bit harder in a sense in that I couldn't just run through a fissure mission in less than two minutes or less. But should it take five minutes? Longer than five? If so then what is the point when Baro brings things that cost 500 ducats when it would take an hour just to get one item from him. 

Edited by Rebore

1 minute ago, Rebore said:

[...] harder than it already is [...]

I'm sorry, how is this game hard? Even when you're not running press-4-to-win frames, just about every enemy in the game has the toughness of wet toilet paper. There is no real endgame, and the amount of power the players have access to is well beyond anything the game has to justify you having it. The concept of balance in this game is complete bonkers. 😛

And in regards to ESO, that was a colossal mistake on DE's part. I've been against this "be more efficient" requirement since the start, because it just encourages players to abuse nukes that shouldn't exist (in their current state).

2 minutes ago, Pizzarugi said:

I've been against this "be more efficient" 

So you do not want to be in the stone age or the advanced age, you want to be in the iron age where everything is balanced or some what balanced where something can seem OP if used right but not abused by pressing a single button? I also did not mean that this game is hard, I just assumed you meant that it should be harder. In all I do see your overall point that you stated, but why not use something to benefit yourself before it is gone? I agree, there is no "true" endgame but you can somewhat make your own endgame. For me it was just getting one million kills on Equinox and ESO happened to be the quickest way to do that and the free rad relics was a complement as well. Then I saw that I was little over 150m xp away from 1 billion xp, so I went for that as well. Now I will always be 1 digit away from it after spending a whole day getting it. Now going to do the same with her prime. Another side objective is to get 100k plat in which is because I just can and I will. But just because someone or some people see it as abusing a power to obtain something more efficiently is a "noob" thing to do does not mean I am not going to do it because I am not going to take the slow way to do it when it alone, the objective is slow already. Again, I see your point. I do see where you're coming from and I am just saying I am going to take the fastest route to my destination.

1 hour ago, Pizzarugi said:

FTFY

Lol do you really not see why people want to skip through exp grinding as quickly as possible? You're a clown if you really think anyone cares about the game being 'trivialized'. As if there's any difficulty in this game in the first place. Enjoy wasting your time I guess.

1 minute ago, AtomicFlame101 said:

Lol do you really not see why people want to skip through exp grinding as quickly as possible? You're a clown if you really think anyone cares about the game being 'trivialized'. As if there's any difficulty in this game in the first place. Enjoy wasting your time I guess.

Burnout's a thing, and there's no faster way to burn yourself out of the game than going full godmode in every mission, but okay.