Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Primed chamber, does it really need to be so exclusive?

59 minutes ago, FlusteredFerret said:

In that case, why are you even bringing this up?

It's a legitimate question. why do people assume just because somebody asked a question about something they automatically want it. it's a valid question with a valid point why is it so exclusive and why doesn't de just release it. I understand it's mainly because people have spent tens of thousands of platinum for the stupid thing but still why is it still so rare.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Marvelous_A said:

I'd like a legendary rarity charged chamber for Vectis Prime and leave that Primed Chamber for their ego needs or whatever.

If I ever saw Baro bring an actual "Primed Charged Chamber" for 100% bonus damage as well, I'd die laughing. I mean, there's no way DE would do that since it'd be too obvious and petty of an action imo, but my god what a huge slap it would be. Even bigger than just making the actual "Primed Chamber" available lmao.

Edited by (PS4)Hikuro-93

1 hour ago, (PS4)Hikuro-93 said:

If I ever saw Baro bring an actual "Primed Charged Chamber" for 100% bonus damage as well, I'd die laughing. I mean, there's no way DE would do that since it'd be too obvious and petty of an action imo, but my god what a huge slap it would be. Even bigger than just making the actual "Primed Chamber" available lmao.

Everyone thought the same of Excalibur Prime until Excalibur Umbra happened. A Primed Charged Chamber would takes 40920 endo as opposed to few hundreds for Primed Chamber. And it's still as rare as always so Primed Chamber is still superior.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, (PS4)Hikuro-93 said:

Primed Chamber can be stacked with Charged Chamber. If Primed Charged Chamber (110% Bonus Damage on First Shot in the Magazine) was added to the game, Primed Chamber owners could get +210% Damage on their first shot (3.1x damage on the first shot calculated after modding). That would be quite fun to try on different sniper rifles.

Edited by Voltage
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, Voltage said:

Primed Chamber can be stacked with Charged Chamber. If Primed Charged Chamber (110% Bonus Damage on First Shot in the Magazine) was added to the game, Primed Chamber owners could get +210% Damage on their first shot (3.1x damage on the first shot calculated after modding). That would be quite fun to try on different sniper rifles.

Wouldn't be surprised if it happened with its first release then quickly patched as a bug so you can only use one.

16 minutes ago, zoffmode said:

Wouldn't be surprised if it happened with its first release then quickly patched as a bug so you can only use one.

37 minutes ago, Voltage said:

Primed Chamber can be stacked with Charged Chamber.

They are different mods. Don't let the "Primed" on Primed Chamber mislead you.

It should be widely available.  But why do that when the DE employees probably get a kick out of PC players buying/selling the mod for 250K platinum on trade chat.  This game has always been about the mods so we should be able to obtain any mod (no, I don't really consider paying tens of thousands of platinum for a mod obtainable despite having that much platinum on my account.)  The mod is only good on vectis and the prime if you have a -mag cap riven too, making it narrow as it sure as heck wouldn't be useful on any other sniper with so many rounds in the clip granting double damage on the first shot isn't as good as having consistent damage across all shots.  

2 hours ago, (XB1)COA Altair said:

It should be widely available.  But why do that when the DE employees probably get a kick out of PC players buying/selling the mod for 250K platinum on trade chat.  This game has always been about the mods so we should be able to obtain any mod (no, I don't really consider paying tens of thousands of platinum for a mod obtainable despite having that much platinum on my account.)  The mod is only good on vectis and the prime if you have a -mag cap riven too, making it narrow as it sure as heck wouldn't be useful on any other sniper with so many rounds in the clip granting double damage on the first shot isn't as good as having consistent damage across all shots.  

Or a Riven with any other interesting stat that allows you to substitute Depleted Reload for an otherwise ordinarily mandatory mod! But it's probably easier to get -mag cap because Rivens seem to troll you. I'd happily take a Riven with some interesting elemental damage and slot Depleted Reload in for the elemental mod I would ordinarily have slotted. Heck, that gives faster reload on top of the -mag cap!

That's if and when I ever get a Vectis Prime though... let alone Primed Chamber!

On 2019-06-07 at 4:14 PM, (PS4)Hikuro-93 said:

It really doesn't... And I really don't know why it isn't just released. I mean, it's not an essential mod, which means it doesn't harm not having it since it'd be mostly rare, but it also doesn't make any sense to have that kind of rarity. Well, no reason ofc, apart from stooges who actually went and bought it for bragging rights, or people who'd complain because they have won it and want  (you guessed) bragging rights. In other words the biggest reason against it would be a greatly reduced group of elitist people, which the game "claims" to be going away from.

Disclaimer: I don't even want it. Not for builds, not for collection or anything. It's a mod like any other in my eyes. And if I ever won one I'd most likely sell it since the plat would be far more worth it than the mod, assuming I got it as rare as it is now. Otherwise it'd be just a nice addition.

Pretty much the same points I was going to make.

The only reason, the ONLY reason not to release it is because the .00000001 percent of the community that either won it or spent 50 billion plat on it would rage.

And i don't think feelies are a good reason

Let's face it there are some seriously toxic elitists in this game.