Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kuva Disruption

(PSN)jaggerwanderer

12 minutes ago, SpicyDinosaur said:

kuva is Grineer only and involves the twin queens. Disruption involves Corpus and Alad V experimenting with amalgams, it is Corpus only. So no would be a good guess.

what about Sorties, Bounties or Logins giving kuva? thats a really weak argument

17 minutes ago, Kyoresh said:

what about Sorties, Bounties or Logins giving kuva? thats a really weak argument

umm not really? Can you think of any bounties logins or sorties that are faction based? Bounties are yes, but not aligned with any opposing faction, except arguably fortuna, but I have never seen Kuva offered there. They are the resistance either way.

I mean do you expect DE to just say "Screw it" and throw the lore out the window?

note: Bounties can be faction based, but that's a fairly loose argument, they randomized afaik. Either way it's not something that interferes with the lore.

Edited by SpicyDinosaur

2 hours ago, SpicyDinosaur said:

umm not really? Can you think of any bounties logins or sorties that are faction based? Bounties are yes, but not aligned with any opposing faction, except arguably fortuna, but I have never seen Kuva offered there. They are the resistance either way.

I mean do you expect DE to just say "Screw it" and throw the lore out the window?

note: Bounties can be faction based, but that's a fairly loose argument, they randomized afaik. Either way it's not something that interferes with the lore.

like I said, where do the ostron or Solaris get the Kuva they give you, get from?

Or where does the Lotus(believing she gives out the sortie rewards) get it from?

Just saying that cant happen because of Lore is not really a strong point

11 hours ago, SpicyDinosaur said:

kuva is Grineer only and involves the twin queens. Disruption involves Corpus and Alad V experimenting with amalgams, it is Corpus only. So no would be a good guess.

There is a fix for that issue.

Change the mission name, then reskin everything.

• 1 month later...

This is a great idea! Disruption really lends itself well to this.

Place kuva canister into the harvester or w/e it was called and protect it. Grineer send out sappers (instead of a demolyst) to blow it up and you just gotta kill him.