Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

(PS4)jaggerwanderer

Kuva Disruption

I haven't try it yet since I"m on console. But most streamers, youtubers, random posters have positive review on the game mode. Can we have a kuva disruption soon. Playing endless survival has been getting old. Plus a game mode that can potentially get more rewards/kuva.

kuva is Grineer only and involves the twin queens. Disruption involves Corpus and Alad V experimenting with amalgams, it is Corpus only. So no would be a good guess.

12 minutes ago, SpicyDinosaur said:

kuva is Grineer only and involves the twin queens. Disruption involves Corpus and Alad V experimenting with amalgams, it is Corpus only. So no would be a good guess.

what about Sorties, Bounties or Logins giving kuva? thats a really weak argument

17 minutes ago, Kyoresh said:

what about Sorties, Bounties or Logins giving kuva? thats a really weak argument

umm not really? Can you think of any bounties logins or sorties that are faction based? Bounties are yes, but not aligned with any opposing faction, except arguably fortuna, but I have never seen Kuva offered there. They are the resistance either way.

I mean do you expect DE to just say "Screw it" and throw the lore out the window?

note: Bounties can be faction based, but that's a fairly loose argument, they randomized afaik. Either way it's not something that interferes with the lore.

A Kuva Disruption mode would be a great addition to the game. The mode is well done enough that expanding on it would be welcome.

2 hours ago, SpicyDinosaur said:

umm not really? Can you think of any bounties logins or sorties that are faction based? Bounties are yes, but not aligned with any opposing faction, except arguably fortuna, but I have never seen Kuva offered there. They are the resistance either way.

I mean do you expect DE to just say "Screw it" and throw the lore out the window?

note: Bounties can be faction based, but that's a fairly loose argument, they randomized afaik. Either way it's not something that interferes with the lore.

like I said, where do the ostron or Solaris get the Kuva they give you, get from?

Or where does the Lotus(believing she gives out the sortie rewards) get it from?

Just saying that cant happen because of Lore is not really a strong point

I wouldn't mind if we had a kuva survival for every faction, maybe the Queen's found some on other planets idk, I mean, siphons exist on other planets too..

That'd be a great change for scenery.. the same tileset and the same faction all the time is getting meh, especially since they're not like corrupted with different variations of enemies.

11 hours ago, SpicyDinosaur said:

There is a fix for that issue.

Change the mission name, then reskin everything.

This is a great idea! Disruption really lends itself well to this.

Place kuva canister into the harvester or w/e it was called and protect it. Grineer send out sappers (instead of a demolyst) to blow it up and you just gotta kill him.