Sign in to follow this  
jinjayx

Please announce Nightwave Intermission end date

Question

We didn't expect the gap between Nightwave season 1 and season 2 to be this long.
And we didn't expect Nightwave Intermission.

This will alleviate the problem, no doubt.

But I think I players will greatly appreciate if we know EXACTLY when the end date is.
(People hate uncertainty)

By clarifying the end date, players have the certainty that "as long as I get X amount standing every week, 
I'm guaranteed to get reward Y."

Thanks

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 7

8 minutes ago, Lance_Lionroar said:

*Looks at your join dates*

Rookie numbers.

You activated my trap card!

Those are forum join dates, and mines bugged. 

• Haha 1
  • Applause 1

4 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

You activated my trap card!

Those are forum join dates, and mines bugged. 

3xWiem5.jpg

• Satisfied 2
  • Applause 2

42 minutes ago, jinjayx said:

I wonder how DE monetize vets?

I assume vets (3 years+) have everything by now and can easily farm plat.

Is $ only fashion items the way for DE to monetize Vets?

And if the Vet isnt into fashionframe? 

The only fashion item i consider buying is space Roomba. (Too cute, please nerf!!!)

Endgame (or any semblance of it), cosmetics, new content to get trough. That I remember of anyway.

1 hour ago, Jiminez_Burial said:

I personally require at least 3-4 years before I'd consider someone a vet.

😂

• Like 1

The only time I "buy" plat is through the occasional PA or PU.  If you're using plat to get Nitain that says way more about your impatience than anything else.

This sounds like a L2W issue to me....

2 hours ago, (XB1)Cubic Clem said:

Wait.. does that mean.. I have around 5 years now.. am I..? ヽ(。◕o◕。)ノ.

2 hours ago, MagPrime said:

omg, am I...?

Wow - you guys are due for retirement soon! :tongue:

• Satisfied 1

Kinda funny how people complain about Nitain shortages, and yet I, who never bothered to farm that stuff, am swimming in like 60 nitain I don't even use.

• Like 1
  • Satisfied 1

1 minute ago, o0Despair0o said:

Kinda funny how people complain about Nitain shortages, and yet I, who never bothered to farm that stuff, am swimming in like 60 nitain I don't even use.

Just because you have hundreds dont mean whole warframe playerbase is also has hundreds, new players exist too.

• Upvote 1

vor 5 Minuten schrieb --DSP--Jetstream:

Just because you have hundreds dont mean whole warframe playerbase is also has hundreds, new players exist too.

Not to mention wolf credits exist to buy other stuff too, not just nitain, but that's something a lot of vets and try hards don't understand.

It's always "oh just use all creds for nitain", but that's neither why nightwave was invented nor how it's intended.

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, --DSP--Jetstream said:

But when I was a new player, I had no idea what nitain was, or what it was used for and it didn't impede my progress.

I was too busy just trying to figure the game out, complete the early quests and farm other stuff for my immediate needs. I don't buy this argument about new players needing nitain...nevermind in the quantities some people seem to think is necessary.

2 hours ago, jinjayx said:

I wanted to support DE because I enjoy 70% of the game.

(30% is Archwing, Defection, Open World standing grindfest, and abandoned content like Conclave, Lunaro)

Was reluctant to make a purchase because Nightwave downtime for more than 3 weeks felt like DE is withholding Nitain, stopping us from crafting, forcing us to buy plat to progress the game.

I cant support that.

Now that Nightwave intermission is announced and ready to go live this week, i made my purchase to support DE.

Thanks for reading.

Its fine that you support DE but please not for that. I would rather have Warframe story quests and more mission types than open worlds and railjack/ archwing stuff. Its a looter shooter and we go into a real that just does not fit the game but thats just my opinion.

3 hours ago, Jiminez_Burial said:

Then you're not a vet.  Veteran status isn't about what gear you have in-game, it's about how long you have been actively playing the game.  One could argue for different amounts of time but I personally require at least 3-4 years before I'd consider someone a vet.

Pure BS. As a vat you have all needed mods, warfames etc. If you have nothing productive to do you are a vet in this game. Time is irrelevant. People can do something in 6 months while some need 3 years for it. Its time investment. If you care for endgame you are a vet. End of the story.

24 minutes ago, DerGreif2 said:

Its fine that you support DE but please not for that. I would rather have Warframe story quests and more mission types than open worlds and railjack/ archwing stuff. Its a looter shooter and we go into a real that just does not fit the game but thats just my opinion.

Those are the 30% content i disliked

I really don't get why nightwing has to have season to begin with...

Does it change something? It just resets rewards. But also introduced those 3-4 weeks without some crucial items.

Yes, I really miss Nightwave so please tell when we can expect it back. I started playing the game about six weeks ago and really liked the Nightwave part of the game (and Nora's radio). It actually seems a bit empty now. ( I also missed the announcement that said you would loose all your creds when the season ended so I lost about half of my earned credits; which sucks big time).

7 hours ago, miramiranda said:

Yes, I really miss Nightwave so please tell when we can expect it back. I started playing the game about six weeks ago and really liked the Nightwave part of the game (and Nora's radio). It actually seems a bit empty now. ( I also missed the announcement that said you would loose all your creds when the season ended so I lost about half of my earned credits; which sucks big time).

They said it'll start sometime this week but they didn't tell us when it will end. 

So they didn't give us an end date but as I discovered last night as Nightwave replenished my weekly (aggrivations) I mean arbitrary tasks, I mean chores, I completed a 9000 and a 6000 point task but didn't get the points beyond my max of 10k on rank 15 because I've reached rank 15 and guess what? They didn't include a roll over with extra Nora cred rewards like they did with the wolf creds (which are now less than worthless and can be sold for credits). So not only does Intermission not have a known end date, it has a literal end point leaving us unable to claim any form of locked down reward that used to be freely hunted through our alert systems. 

Now if this is the half assed kind of thought that DE is going to give us in between development of their little radio plays then I urge players to ask for alerts to be returned so that we still have some thigh of to do while Nora takes her loooooong ass coffee break. Capping Intermission at 15 and then expecting us to still do dailies with absolutely NO reward is asanine. Thanks for teasing me with that ONE blue potatoe that I've been trying to get since you only pay out 50 creds at a time now and everything (especially the alt helms that I used to be able to run a mission to collect)  costs 35 or higher other than Nitain which I had 35 of before the first painful instalment of Nightwave hit the orbiter.