Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is rng glitched or am i just unlucky?

Today i decided to farm zephyr prime solo because my friends already had her and so i did, i only needed systems and bp but its been like 4 hours and i still dont have one of them, i usually open 17-21 radiant relics before i get the rare part but this time i was opening  27-ish of neo z2 relic and 18-ish meso z3 relic the and the traces was taking more time because i was getting very low traces and my smeeta rarely proced the double resource thing. Idk if im unlucky or rng just hates me

You are just unlucky. I once picked up a Zinogre Japser - a 1% chance item in MH4U and decided to make a Zinogre Set with it for the lulz. Needed another 'lash' (a 25% common piece with multiple chances to get it per hunt, so long as you cut the tail). Joined a Zinogre Jasper/Gem Farming room for a quick kill, making sure to cut the tail each time.

Over the following, like, 5 hunts, I proceeded to get absolutely no lashes, but I did get another Jasper and a couple of Gems (2%). Bear in mind I had no need for these ultra rare parts as I already had what I needed.

5 hours ago, (PS4)zenhumphrey said:

Today i decided to farm zephyr prime solo because my friends already had her and so i did, i only needed systems and bp but its been like 4 hours and i still dont have one of them, i usually open 17-21 radiant relics before i get the rare part but this time i was opening  27-ish of neo z2 relic and 18-ish meso z3 relic the and the traces was taking more time because i was getting very low traces and my smeeta rarely proced the double resource thing. Idk if im unlucky or rng just hates me

Same here with the Stradavar prime blueprint 🤣

My RNG with this blueprint is so bad , I actually find it funny .

And no it's not you , it happens to everyone once in a while .

Edited by Spectre-8

if you have got all your relics for one of the parts to radiant then you could be lucky and get it first run. If you have not got it in 20 runs then thats getting a bit unlucky but not too outlandish. If you have done more than 45 runs and not got it then report back to the forums as thats where your luck is running past bad RNG

10 hours ago, (PS4)zenhumphrey said:

You don't seem to understand what RNG is.

Something you might try.

I have had Honorable drop chances when I would hunt for something with the same people.  But the next mission I run with pug's (after my clan goes to bed) I often (as in 99.99% of the time) get what I was farming for on the first mission with different people.

Other people in my clan have made the same observation.