Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

It Gets Worse: Synapse Costs Revealed

Namacyst

Alright DE you said you we're gonna make the weapons as good as their cost so I better see this gun killing EVERYTHING below level 200 in 1 hit unmodded.

Don't be unreasonable - at that price it should also have a level wide AOE, at bare minimum.

Edit: Also, does anyone have stats? I assume someone has already made it if the research is done.

Edited by TemetNosce

Alright DE you said you we're gonna make the weapons as good as their cost so I better see this gun killing EVERYTHING below level 200 in 1 hit unmodded.

Seems weak still, better have 2 v slots, better be able to kill everything while afking, better regenerate ammo, and it DAMN well better have that level wide AoE temet talked about, and it should ATLEAST one shot golem (both phases, in one shot) AND have chain lightning effect to it.

Anyone have the djinn stats/cost?

Edited by KvotheTheArcane1

As much as I hate the cost... everygame must have endgame loot which takes a while to make.. the issue with this loot is that it needs to be buffed BAD all three of them. If I have to be higher level, and invest more time and resources to get these new infested items they should without a doubt be BETTER than the Acrid.. IMO. Hope they fix this

3 forma. not alot of people will have this right away. im cool with that. especially if it as powerful as it should be.

Only issue I see is really just the forma and Mut Mass, but I agree. Id be happy to have this before most ppl just cause of the cost of it. But now here's the real question, what is the Mastery requirement for it?