The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

3 Forma/11 Mut Mass?

Atlas_Smirked

you know what? i was ready to rage, *@##$, and moan about how expensive, no matter how good or bad it is. the mutagen nerf being in OD only is annoying and the formas being diluted from new Primes is painful.

i was ready to scream " #$(*& you #$*(ing #&$tard #$( (*#$ (*#$, lower build costs!" but....

all i actually want is a forma drop buff. that's fair, no?

you know what? i was ready to rage, $#*(@, and moan about how expensive, no matter how good or bad it is. the mutagen nerf being in OD only is annoying and the formas being diluted from new Primes is painful.

i was ready to scream " #$(*& you #$*(ing #&$tard #$( (*#$ (*#$, lower build costs!" but....

all i actually want is a forma drop buff. that's fair, no?

Well, the wiki http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Orokin_Void claims the reward tables for U10 have been datamined. It's time to wait and see if the Forma rates did indeed get "diluted" OR see if the rates got nerfed (meaning they lied to our faces).

Edited by TheSphynx

It will really worth the mats look at this video --->

It has a 50% base crit chance!!! I think... look at the first 5s of the video and look the gun stats... OMG if the guy dont have any crit mod it will be insane!!!

50% thats mean this thing can do RED CRITS with a maxed critical mod ?

I'll just leave this here:

Breakdown:

Base DPS: 125

Mag: 100

Reload time: 1.5

Crit Rate: 50%

Crit Mult: 2x

Test Build:

• Cryo Rounds
  • Hammer Shot
  • Piercing Hit
  • Point Strike
  • Serration
  • Split Chamber
  • Stormbringer
  • Vital Sense
Results:

DPS :: 12560.136

Full Data:

Name :: Synapse

Magazine Size :: 100

Total Ammo :: 640

Crit Chance :: 125%

Crit Damage Multiplier :: 560%

Fire Rate :: 10 rounds per second

Reload Time :: 1.5 seconds

Damage :: 213.987

Damage Shields :: 270.631

Damage Corpus :: 541.262

Damage Grineer :: 213.987

Damage Infested :: 213.987

Crit Damage :: 1198.33

Crit Damage to Shields :: 1515.535

Crit Damage to Corpus :: 3031.07

Crit Damage to Grineer :: 1198.33

Crit Damage to Infested :: 1198.33

Average Damage :: 1444.416

Average Damage to Shields :: 1826.761

Average Damage to Corpus :: 3653.522

Average Damage to Grineer :: 1444.416

Average Damage to Infested :: 1444.416

Damage per Mag :: 144441.562

Damage per Mag to Shields :: 182676.094

Damage per Mag to Corpus :: 365352.187

Damage per Mag to Grineer :: 144441.562

Damage per Mag to Infested :: 144441.562

DPS :: 12560.136

DPS to Shields :: 15884.878

DPS to Corpus :: 31769.755

DPS to Grineer :: 12560.136

DPS to Infested :: 12560.136

Burst DPS :: 14444.156

Burst DPS to Shields :: 18267.609

Burst DPS to Corpus :: 36535.219

Burst DPS to Grineer :: 14444.156

Burst DPS to Infested :: 14444.156

For the record: I haven't seen any red crits on it yet with 125%... It looks like it just gets trunkated down to 100%.

omg, wow.

Isn't the Soma like 19.x k DPS?

lol.

Soma don't take no 30,000 salvage, 11 masses, and 3 forma just to build it....

About the only thing this is good for is Corpus, but since when have Corpus ever been hard to kill?

Guess we get to wait until Armor 2.0 to learn how effective this is going to actually be. All of the DPS stuff is subject to change. 

Still.

This is outrageous for any weapon, even if it were THE best weapon in the game, it is STILL a bit steep (esp with Forma being nearly impossible to obtain now outside of plat).

This would have to be THE best weapon in the game for this to be anywhere near fair price-wise. There are better weapons out there that put out a lot more damage than this for not even half the price. You could go Ogris, you could go Acrid, you could go Soma, there's the Strun Wraith... nearly all the damage types are covered (ok, I suppose Lightning is the only one that's not).

Sheesh.

Compare the current premier fire weapon, the Ignis.

Poison weapon, the Acrid.

Raw Damage, Strun Wraith or Soma.

They are nowhere near this ridiculous. Nowhere near. Not even a third of the price for some of these weapons. I can understand if this is meant to be "the best lightning weapon", but dayum.

I just....... seriously? The costs are just out of this world. It reminds me of a deagle plated in gold. Very flashy and bling-y, but nowhere near worth the cost.

Still.

This is outrageous for any weapon, even if it were THE best weapon in the game, it is STILL a bit steep (esp with Forma being nearly impossible to obtain now outside of plat).

This would have to be THE best weapon in the game for this to be anywhere near fair price-wise. There are better weapons out there that put out a lot more damage than this for not even half the price. You could go Ogris, you could go Acrid, you could go Soma, there's the Strun Wraith... nearly all the damage types are covered (ok, I suppose Lightning is the only one that's not).

Sheesh.

Compare the current premier fire weapon, the Ignis.

Poison weapon, the Acrid.

Raw Damage, Strun Wraith or Soma.

They are nowhere near this ridiculous. Nowhere near. Not even a third of the price for some of these weapons. I can understand if this is meant to be "the best lightning weapon", but dayum.

I just....... seriously? The costs are just out of this world. It reminds me of a deagle plated in gold. Very flashy and bling-y, but nowhere near worth the cost.

I believe they talked about this in the last livestream. The devs know the prices are outrageous, Sheldon apparently feels horrible about the mistake. If I understood right, the costs are going to stay the same, but Scott is going to be buffing the new research weapons to match the cost. If that's the case, they very well could turn to some of the best weapons in the game. We'll just have to see. 

And Nano Spores would make far more sense. Why does an Infested weapon require circuits and metal junk instead of nano spores and organic tissue? Like the thing should use neurodes, nano spores and plastids. Circuits, I can understand, but still, what? The recipes are all obviously out of whack, even the ones that are reasonable.