Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A suggestion: Mag's Crush

(PSN)LoisGordils

2 hours ago, Datam4ss said:

Pulling to Mag is pretty counter intuitive, as mentioned, and doesn't do much unless you are already standing inside Magnetize.

I've requested a synergy between Pull and Magnetize where aiming at Magnetize and casting Pull causes a radial pull at the Magnetize location. Better grouping, better use of Polarize for the shards+Magnetize synergy. And better use of Magnetize's damage itself, since it's cc on enemies other than the original target is terrible.

Edited by (PS4)Ozymandias-13-

I knew about Polarize's explosion...magnetic damage is the problem. It's a fantastic ability until armor starts to kick in, at which point it's only real use is for CC with Counterpulse. But it does shred ESO, which is nice.

Pull is pointless because it's just faster to slap a bubble on something and kill it instantly. If Pull interacted better with the bubble, i.e. it sucked enemies into it easier, then it might be cool. But it's just half-baked now.

Edited by Ikyr0

3 hours ago, Datam4ss said:

Crush is actually still usable. Any Mag going beyond Starchart doesn't use it for damage anyway. She works fine even in Sortie 3 so I don't know why such threads are made.

Yeah, beyond Sortie 3 though, Mag can get one-shot through her shields. Crush overshields need to give her some kind of damage resistance, or shield gating at the very least. It's a great ability though, just needs a bit more oomph...and we really need Pull to interact better with her bubble as you guys said. 

vor 18 Stunden schrieb (PS4)LoisGordils:

Wow, this comment is so wrong and cringy it hurts, I threw up a bit.

Point out what is wrong or you are just a Void Troll. I love to see what ya claim to be wrong xaxaxa.

vor 16 Stunden schrieb Ikyr0:

I knew about Polarize's explosion...magnetic damage is the problem. It's a fantastic ability until armor starts to kick in, at which point it's only real use is for CC with Counterpulse. But it does shred ESO, which is nice.

Pull is pointless because it's just faster to slap a bubble on something and kill it instantly. If Pull interacted better with the bubble, i.e. it sucked enemies into it easier, then it might be cool. But it's just half-baked now.

I see your Point buddy.

But you make a lil mistake.

Pull isn't there to deal dmg

But as a [tool] to group up and act as a [AoE Debuff].

• Look, Mag can combo  2x Abilities with Weapons. Pull & her 2.

Pull? Yes.

As mentioned before, i use POX & TORID most over with different status effect. At Pox Corrosive Torid Viral as main status.

Without our bubble i spame Pox clouds near corners or obstacles "most" will hit pulling them. And keep pulling them while my clouds knock them down, shred armor and half their EHP & kill.

Amprex works also.

Press fire all time long while keep on pulling and aim with Amprex at a flying foe. Funny lightshow esp with punch through 😃

Edit: YOU NEED TO ADD ON AMPREX HUNTER AMMUNITION !! 😏

//////////

As to your main point about Pull,

YES you r right.

Realy to much rng in accurate landing of pulled enemies.

Smt even pass us and throw them same distant behind me as they fly in 1st instance to me. Funny but ineffective.

Adding in a bubble from us...

It should catch any PULL touched target flying to us. It is not. Smt flying THROUGH the bubble like there is none.

Pulling enemies OUT of a bubble should also not happen.

*/////////*

My Bandaid:

Stand in or close to a corner. I prefer to be standing smw over the ground, so after droping against the wall, they still have a falling down travel time.

Since this |_ cornering acts like a CATCHER i can drop as well my clouds or/and bubble there.

Edit: You can also run/fly a hallway up & down while spam droping your clouds all way long. Pulling and ragdolling all targets through your clouds back and forwards. Its a reason why i love this Mag so much, she can make out of anything a joke and poke the floor with it.

Use a Kavat for every 10sec crit buff so you can get even on your cloud procs from Pox/Torid crits/red crits.

Besides inaccurate flying of targets, it is by far one of the stronges 1 InGame and Debuff. Most Stun Typ Debuffs forces you to walk up to each single target hit by it. Realy spreaded & long walking paths. Pull almost 0 this, by taking also over targets ability to decide where it wants to be or stand and Relocate the target, to a wished location of Mag.

Its an imba strong Debuff.

With its passive + Arcane Energize + [Greedy Pull] you can ragdoll fk anything like for ever.

[Mitter] with its weapon Aug to kill enemie bubbles with 90% per shot is a thing as well.

I play Mag Prime now for like 4 years straight as main.

Edited by P0Pz

vor 17 Stunden schrieb Ikyr0:

Yeah, beyond Sortie 3 though, Mag can get one-shot through her shields. Crush overshields need to give her some kind of damage resistance, or shield gating at the very least. It's a great ability though, just needs a bit more oomph...and we really need Pull to interact better with her bubble as you guys said. 

Hell yes.

Esp yes to Crush adding an immunity for X duration vs dmging procs (pooooisen).

Edit: Cleansing and immunity for X time vs dmg procs, for you and team members in range.

Honestly i never die by shots only by poisen. My straight nemesies InGame haha.

New passive: Picking up energy orbs should add each 1 shield gating from maybe max 6.

So it would symbios nice with her 1 and the Aug Greedy pull as well.

Edited by P0Pz

8 hours ago, P0Pz said:

Realy to much rng in accurate landing of pulled enemies. 

Adding in a bubble from us...

It should catch any PULL touched target flying to us. It is not. Smt flying THROUGH the bubble like there is none..

Yup exactly. 

And yes Mag is an amazing frame 🤗