The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hek Vs Sobek

SkyLagoon

I haven't had that much trouble with nightmare mode. Just run ones on Venus and Earth; as long as you don't get no-shields they're rather easy. I might've just gotten lucky, but I've rolled two copies of it in a week or two.

Oohh I think I'll give it a try. but I'll have to wait for Nightmare to appear at all first lol

Run around low leveled nightmares, like Jupiter and before, with Rhino.

Rhino trivializes Nightmare.

I don't want to have to hunt for mats and BPs and parts to make a new frame then to level it and/or it's weapons up etc

just to get a mod ._.

Hek & Sobek are roughly the same in overall damage output if you factor in DPS, reload time, etc.  I have both & like both.

If I had to pick one & stick with it, I'd pick the Hek simply because it has 4 barrels, has a tighter pellet spread, and the sound for it is deeper & more intimidating.

Oohh I think I'll give it a try. but I'll have to wait for Nightmare to appear at all first lol

I don't want to have to hunt for mats and BPs and parts to make a new frame then to level it and/or it's weapons up etc

just to get a mod ._.

Do you have all the missions on the planets cleared out? There's at least one nightmare mission available on each planet (except mercury) all the time, but you have to have completed every mission on that planet to see them.

I have the Hek, Sobek, Strun, Boar and Strun Wraith. Working on the Boar Prime.

The Hek is of course my shotgun of choice. I like the feeling of killing everything in 1 hit without having to aim too carefully. The boom boom noise is also music to my ears, and Councillor Vay Hek and I are bros.

The Sobek is nice if you like standing still and shooting slugs into heads(lowest pellet count shotgun). That's a gun you kinda have to aim with, but do it right and you'll be mowing down mobs faster than the Hek with its huge . I'd like it a lot more if I didn't run and flip around so much.

Do you have all the missions on the planets cleared out? There's at least one nightmare mission available on each planet (except mercury) all the time, but you have to have completed every mission on that planet to see them.

Fully unlocked only Venus and Earth =x

well when only hek, boar, strun egzisted, main difference was, strun verstile gun, hek long range againts, low crowd control best vs small groups, boar, low range,  best at large groups, dont know about sobek, boar prime, but remeber some bosses are deadly at low range

HEK is still the best shotgun to have atm , but its 2nd if you have the strun wraith

they are going to be changing the mastery rank for the key (probably putting it in clan research) and buffing its stats i presume

interesting Edited by ss4chris