Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Enter Button in Arbitrations

Xintaur

This might be a weird request, but i don't understand why the 'Abort Mission' button can be triggered by pressing the Enter Button, after you die in an Arbitration.
Of course it is my fault, but i accidentally hit Enter twice, because i tried to type something in the chat and aborted the mission.

So maybe it would be a good idea to disable keyboard interaction with this kind of UI, while the chat is opened.

This problem is worse in my case. I play using a controller, and the "Abort Mission" option is entered using the jump button "A". I lost hours worth of rewards just because I was about to double jump when I died.

Might I suggest: a.) Changing the button required to abort the mission or b.) Having a 5 sec window after death before we can abort the mission.

EDIT: Another option would be to have to hold the "Abort Mission" button for 3 seconds or more to get the "Abort Mission" prompt.

Edited by MiguelSDC1975
Another suggestion

On 2019-06-09 at 3:02 AM, MiguelSDC1975 said:

This problem is worse in my case. I play using a controller, and the "Abort Mission" option is entered using the jump button "A". I lost hours worth of rewards just because I was about to double jump when I died.

I should point out, that you did Not actually lose hours of rewards by hitting A to leave squad when dead.

Leaving when Dead, brings you to an Empty Mission End screen but this is just a UI glitch,

You can compare your Inventory from before vs after the mission and see that you do in fact keep your loot; its just not getting displayed properly.

DE really should fix that screen, because it's giving lots of players the wrong impression...