Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vex Solaris Standing

CocoThunder420

This is just a general question to see everyone's feedback on it. But is it just me or is the farming required to level up your Vex Solaris standing a little ludicrous? I've finally been able to rank up and now I need 10 toroids and 15 gyromag systems or some such to even get my level up after gathering all the toroids just to up my standing in the first place. It's super tedious to me, at any rate.

• 2 weeks later...

I have been stuck trying to rank up to get the amps from Fortuna since it came out and I haven't gotten more than 10-15 of the gyromag systems I need to get to rank 2 I have enuf torrids to fully rank up to "Shadow" but nope sorry the things you(I) need to level up you could just buy them if you were rank 3 (oh to bad [pats you on the head and tells you to come back later] ) .

And to talk about the Profit taker fight Can we get actual match making because one of three things has been happening to me for months, I get the bounty go to the elevator and:

1: I am the first to load in and NOONE shows up for at least 15-20 min.

2: I get stuck in the elevator until the boss is nearly one-shot or already dead the doors open (I get nothing from this run)

3: I get people that just up and leave in the middle of the fight.

Now I know what you’re thinking..."Why don't you LFG Profit taker? "

That's a good question. the answer no one ever answers. not in the game not on Facebook groups not on discords no one wants to fight the thing. (at least when I have the time to)

Then why don't you get your clan to help?

I'm the only one that can do the fight in my clan and my friends from other clans tell me that most if not all their members can't do it either. So, I’m effectively S.O.L.

Well you could just do the setup missions they give the gyromag systems you need right?

You’re not wrong but nearly 4 weeks of doing that at minimum 2 hours every day has gotten me 5 gyromag systems. Only 5 in nearly 4 weeks this despite what the drop tables tell you is not a common drop.

To wrap this up I think it is a slap in at least my face to look at the Little Duck’s offerings and seeing THE THING I NEEDAND COULD PAY FOR locked behind what is seeming like an unclimbable grind wall.