Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

anyone remember the dojo mission setup room from an old devstream 2 years ago?

KQtTI88.jpg

Not forgotten. just other projects that came together better are priority.

Plenty of projects get prototyped, broke down, and scattered to other systems because it didn't come together as they planned.

Edited by Firetempest

12 minutes ago, Firetempest said:

KQtTI88.jpg

Not forgotten. just other projects that came together better are priority.

Plenty of projects get prototyped, broke down, and scattered to other systems because it didn't come together as they planned.

i really hope they put all the terrible old bosses into the Reworks page

-Sargus Ruk

-The Seargeant

-Lech Kril

-Lech Krril + Captain Vor

-Captain Vor

-Hyena Pack

-Mr. Potato Head - Vay hek

Alad V i guess got a touch up with the jupiter tileset thing, gas city.

but honestly there is loads of old content just sitting there in cobwebs and dust

Void, Dojos, Derelict, Dark sectors ---Trials/Raids. Warframe has a ton of stuff

I really wish that the A.i would get an overhaul, along with new combat tweaks + the melee improvements overall

And more stealth and cover mechanics. 

Really wish we could duck and cover in warframe, and that cover mattered. new a.i accuracy changes and such

maybe more visible attack animations to dodge them, and more visible projectiles so we could block or dodge those.

and its a nitpick, but better gore and blood/dismemberment physics.

I really had a huge idea for updating the tileset building system. but as well what if every room had 5 variants of that room.

With new placements, hazards, and new nooks and crannys or secret areas.

more variations of the same room. instead of copy pasted rooms. just lots of tilesets have doors to nowhere.

i really think if a room has a door, it should have the option to be or not be opened. and new paths could be added.

i never got to do more than 1 raid in the 5 years of warframe. never had a team for it

i attempted it a few times with friends, but it was pretty bad

i hope that add -public raid joining or something. with Mastery rank locks at 12+ 

mastery 10 or 12 should be the raid gate for players. -requires a rank 30 warframe and weapons to play. 

so if a random person joined, they would at least have appropriated gear, if not appropriated skill.