Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Account suspended.

Fenrys_Delta

Question

Before anything else, YES, I know you guys can´t help with this issue and YES, I did open a ticket. 😃

With that being said, here´s the deal: I took a break from the game like a week before the wisp update went live. 

3 days ago, I logged in and started to play the new content to farm for her parts. At some point I needed plat and decided to sell a few sets.

Then the game told me to setup 2FA, which was news to me, never had to do that before. So I did what the game told me to, but it didn´t work.

I still couldn´t trade, the game keeps telling me to activate 2FA, despite it already being shown as active on my account.

Later on I tried to buy some plat and the website says my account is suspended. 

Any issues I´m supposed to be on the look out for with the game right now? Anyone else getting random suspensions?

I´ve been playing the game for 6 years now and this is the first time something like that happens.

Been 3 days since I opened the tickets and still no answer. Oh, well...

/rant

2 answers to this question

7 minutes ago, Fenrys_Delta said:

Before anything else, YES, I know you guys can´t help with this issue and YES, I did open a ticket. 😃

[...]

Any issues I´m supposed to be on the look out for with the game right now? Anyone else getting random suspensions?

And even if someone else had something like that happen to them, who knows if your cases have anything in common?

There is no point at all to make this thread.
Nobody can help you, aside from support.
And this thread will be closed soon, because your ban doesn't concern the forum. It's something between you and support, and that's it.