Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I.Loki.I

Some things i miss ing

Recommended Posts

Hello my fellow Tennos and DE, good day!

I have noticed the "modus operandi" from the devs during my mounths of gameplay  that consists in: add a new warframe, add a new OW map and sometimes e mission or 2, and i would like to share my tougths about what i think that could help to make this game better, so, i have made a small list:

• since the launch of the 3 new Lander models we have only them - I would like to have more models to colect and use.

• The same from pets, has we have Oxilus now from fortuna, maybe we can have another sentinel, maybe a Cetus one or 2 would be great, a Condroc for example.

• The Lander interior is exactly the same since we got it - I wish we can change it in the future, or at least to clean that mess, fix that falling wires, that wall and the infestation as well.

• Railjack if you follow doing things the way you keep doing in the last few mounths will be resumed to a bigger version of archwings, what i think that will be a loss of time and effort to deliver a 1 mission or two ship and i realy hope that we can use it more often, maybe to travel between planets or something like that.

• Why not a Bazooka or a missile launcher  primary?

To resume, imo you have a great game, and if you search, will find that we are being presented to a lot of new stuff and new things to do while, by the potential that you have with what you already launched and this being unexplored, leaves us with a felling that we barrely scratched the surface of this rich game. 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, I.Loki.I said:

• since the launch of the 3 new Lander models we have only them - I would like to have more models to colect and use.

New landing crafts would be nice. I’m not entirely sure what else they could add although. We pretty much have all we need: a healer ship, sentry turret support, alarm prevention, and close air support.

35 minutes ago, I.Loki.I said:

• The same from pets, has we have Oxilus now from fortuna, maybe we can have another sentinel, maybe a Cetus one or 2 would be great, a Condroc for example.

There was concept art for a bird companion years ago but I don’t know what happened in that regard. Perhaps they scrapped it.

35 minutes ago, I.Loki.I said:

• The Lander interior is exactly the same since we got it - I wish we can change it in the future, or at least to clean that mess, fix that falling wires, that wall and the infestation as well.

I agree the ship is a mess, but something tells me it might get repaired later on.

35 minutes ago, I.Loki.I said:

• Railjack if you follow doing things the way you keep doing in the last few mounths will be resumed to a bigger version of archwings, what i think that will be a loss of time and effort to deliver a 1 mission or two ship and i realy hope that we can use it more often, maybe to travel between planets or something like that.

Railjack is going to deliver on space warframe unlike that of archwing. We will be able to board enemy capital ships mid-mission and destroy them from within. Railjack is most likely going to be our mode of transportation from the Origin System to the Tau System once the New War arrives.

35 minutes ago, I.Loki.I said:

• Why not a Bazooka or a missile launcher  primary?

Ogris may be able to suit your desires, but I would like to see some type of heavy ordnance weapon.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just can't get pass the fact OP is named Loki while using Ivara as his Avatar.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...