Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So U10 Was Rushed Because Of Gta 5? Wat,,,

W4RM4CHIN3

Strangely I'm probably the only gamer that doesn't want anything to do with GTAV. I really have no desire to play a game that requires me to torture someone to progress through the game. I don't give a s#&$ if it's a virtual person, I have no desire to play a sociopath a****** that tortures someone.

Edited by CJx101

Strangely I'm probably the only gamer that doesn't want anything to do with GTAV. I really have no desire to play a game that requires me to torture someone to progress through the game. I don't give a s#&$ if it's a virtual person, I have no desire to play a sociopath a****** that tortures someone.

I'm not even going to begin wondering how torturing is bad but melting someone down with acidic toxins or burning them alive is tolerable.

Regardless, I couldn't play GTAV even if I wanted to, since it isn't on the pc.

I think I'm just lazy.  I mean, it's easier to just play Warframe which is already up and running on Monitor #1 than it is to reach over, turn on the PS3, and switch the input on my receiver and Monitor #2.

That doesn't mean you're a decent way of proving that their strategy either worked nor was a good idea.

Then why are you playing warframe? You brutally murder people and torture them just as much to progress through this game.

Edited by Blk_Mage

I'm not even going to begin wondering how torturing is bad but melting someone down with acidic toxins or burning them alive is tolerable.

Regardless, I couldn't play GTAV even if I wanted to, since it isn't on the pc.

Where exactly do those things happen? And saying that other things are bad too does not suddenly make one bad thing justifiable. It's subjective in certain regards. I personally find torture horrifying. But I don't play many games where you burn people alive or shoot them with acidic toxins either.

Edited by W4RM4CHIN3

Then why are you playing warframe? You brutally murder people and torture them just as much to progress through this game.

Where is the torture? You brutally murder people in most games, that wasn't my point. Shooting someone is typical in all war games. But that's not what it was in GTAV, it's literally an intimate scene where you control the tools and the means of torturing one human being. War =/= Torture.

Nope, I don't want GTA V either.

Where is the torture? You brutally murder people in most games, that wasn't my point. Shooting someone is typical in all war games. But that's not what it was in GTAV, it's literally an intimate scene where you control the tools and the means of torturing one human being. War =/= Torture.

So removing parts of a human being with one item is less than bad with another? I don't think it matters if I remove his fingers or blow is head off the outcome is the same.

Acrid and Ignis.

I'll give you those weapons as examples of what you said. But instead of it being straight up torture sitting there for 10 minutes continuously causing them pain you are in a battle. We are not intimately sitting there ripping certain limbs off or torching their fingers. As I said in another post war =/= torture.

So removing parts of a human being with one item is less than bad with another? I don't think it matters if I remove his fingers or blow is head off the outcome is the same.

If death is not involved, just cruel amounts of pain and suffering then no it's not the same outcome. The persons in this virtual world die when we shoot them, regardless of the weapon type. We don't sit down with every one of the enemies and cause them continuous brutal pain and suffering.

Dat scream though.

Yeah it's brutal, but this is a sci-fi universe. Perhaps it is torturing and horrible, but we don't have that in life. GTAV literally shows something that can happen and does in real life.

I know lots of people will disagree with me, it's just my opinion. I don't hate anyone for owning GTAV or playing it or even liking it. It's a video game. Personally I just think a mission to torture someone is unnecessary. It's subjective I know, but to me it's just too much. 

If death is not involved, just cruel amounts of pain and suffering then no it's not the same outcome. The persons in this virtual world die when we shoot them, regardless of the weapon type. We don't sit down with every one of the enemies and cause them continuous brutal pain and suffering.

I am curious as to why you have such morals for video game characters? Mainly for the fact they have no real emotion regardless of how they are portrayed.