Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"The Sacrifice Collection" :edited:

kz3dart

Question

Hi I want to know if someone get his The Sacrifice Collection?

I place my pre-order 12-10-2018, on the warframe store there is info that shipment begin in late march, but we have late June and I still do not get my order or even a info about shipment.

After several attempts of contacting penny-arcade.com (the pay pal transaction info) I get info that they still do not know about the shipment day and they can only inform me that the delay is because like me so many ppl order the The Sacrifice Collection with the T-shirt and they have problems with that!!.

Really Bethesda have better excuse with there canvas bags .

Any info about you The Sacrifice Collection will be fine because right now I don't even have a way to ask about money return nobody is answering on my emails, ticket support or even a tweets . G9GTatT.jpg

Edited by kz3dart
  • Like 3

7 answers to this question

Myself and other users have had at least 2 e-mails about the delays so a bit surprised you had none at all, maybe they got sorted into your spam folder?

First email was received on "Thu 21/02/2019" where they informed me of delay, apologized for it, giving out a 170 plat code for each platform and showing in-progress images of the statues.

Second email was received on "Thu 04/04/2019" where they again apologized for the delay, showed more screenshots of the statues and gave my expected shipping date of "Mid-June" so hopefully will get confirmation of shipping soon.

No updates since then but seen on the forums a few people post that they got shipping confirmation recently.

6 minutes ago, Chewarette said:

If you can't stand a few months delay, honestly stop pre-ordering physical stuff. Being that angry about a 2-month delay and calling that a "scam" is a S#&$ty behavior tbh

Well excuse him for expecting to get a product he ordered on time.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Chewarette said:

If you can't stand a few months delay, honestly stop pre-ordering physical stuff. Being that angry about a 2-month delay and calling that a "scam" is a S#&$ty behavior tbh

2 month delay is one thing (crappy on its own but could be explained) if it's properly announced. But this stuff?

15 minutes ago, kz3dart said:

After several attempts of contacting

15 minutes ago, kz3dart said:

right now I don't even have a way to ask about money return nobody is answering on my emails, ticket support or even a tweets .

Tbh all of the above would've been a huge red flag for me as well. It's a situation when person has already given their money but got nothing to show for it. Quite sure that it, combined with apparent lack of communication, could spark some serious concerns about the possible scam.

After all, if you pay for something, you kinda expect to receive it within the time period announced by the seller.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, kz3dart said:

Hi I want to know if someone get his The Sacrifice Collection?

At least one person had two days ago.

BsKg8pY.png

As for the info, did you ask game support ot store support? Store support has answered me the next day I've placed a ticket (May 20). They said no statues have arrived to their warehouses yet (because it took longer for manufacturer than anticipated). I wonder why there wasn't any proper announcement though.

• Like 1

I get one response for my second email to pennyarcade it was 05-05-2019 it was the answer that they did not have t-shirts ;(

@Chewarette its not that i do not mind waiting but i did not get any info so its normal for worry about you order if you do not have any contact to sellers, and warframe suport do not answer to you questions.

I check my spam folder there is only one info from warframe suport 05 06-2019 and its not the same as you provide only there is delay no info about shiping.

But thx for info that they ship the orders.

Edited by kz3dart