Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suggestion: Relic playlist

robotfly

Hello, so I'm not 100% sure if this is the right topic so pls forgive me if it isnt

I have a rather simple idea to help streamline the whole relic cracking process

A playlist system. Essentially it's a list you can make in the orbiter of relics you want to break during missions

So let's say it has 10 slots your first slot could be dedicated to "ok first I want to get through 2 of my these particular lith relics" then in the next slot "one of these axis relics" then the next "2 of these lith relics" and for now the last one "and I think I'll do this radiant lith relic as well"

So now we go into a lith fissure mission but we dont have all lith relics in our playlist. Very simply itll just confirm that you want to skip to the next lith relic in your playlist (in this case it would be after you crack the two first ones, it would let you know it's going to skip the axi relic and go and start working on the two others

The reasoning for this is simply put I have a hard time choosing a relic under the short time frame and I would like to just sit down and set up a big playlist of them so I can focus on cracking open the ones I know i want instead of having to look through all my relics just for the one I want in the span of 10secs or so

More so just quality of life then anything really. I hope this makes sense, and if not I'm willing to answer questions

• Like 1

I don't mind the idea. However, from a development point of view, this seems like too much work for them and it doesn't really improve or change too much of the game.

If you already have a "playlist" of relics that you want to open, it isn't that hard to find it in your list in the time between each round. 

Also, if you are running lith, why would you create a playlist containing other relics?

5 hours ago, (NSW)KentInkOVanheim said:

I don't mind the idea. However, from a development point of view, this seems like too much work for them and it doesn't really improve or change too much of the game.

If you already have a "playlist" of relics that you want to open, it isn't that hard to find it in your list in the time between each round. 

Also, if you are running lith, why would you create a playlist containing other relics?

It was more as an example of how it would handle multiple at a time, just incase the need arises

But I totally get your point just figured I'd bring it up

Hi there

I really like the idea, it could be handled easily enough in the relics section on your ship, just a selectable bit of UI with 4 tabs, one each type, Lith, Meso Neo and Axi, then just add ticks by the ones you want selecting and using in missions.

I've been in survivals 3 times in a group where someone spent so much time deliberating over which relic to use that they were timed out and apologised, feeling all embarrassed n that, this certainly would help.

It'd be nice for making groups where all players have multiple Rads or all rare vaulted stuff, it'd be nice for me as I could make lists of relics that have no Forma in them for soloing, (I have too many Forma). 😄

Obviously it's not top priority or anything, but if the UI department have finished tweaking all they have to tweak I think this would make a really nice addition.

Cheers then :smile: