Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

(PS4)psycofang

What do you think about having a weekly insane alert for fun?

I remember awhile back we had an i same alert vs extremely high lvl enemies, it was fun. Why not do more of that more often? Extremely high lvl enemies + multiple environmental hazards on a mis matched faction map?

Tbh my intrest would increase by quite a bit if these were just floating around.

You mean like tactical alerts? Those have been around for a while, they just don't pop up anymore for some reason. There was one a few months back, then ziltch. 

They did that once if I remember it was  a high level alert that ended with a high level juggernaut. It was fun.

19 minutes ago, (PS4)DARK_WIZARD999 said:

You mean like tactical alerts? Those have been around for a while, they just don't pop up anymore for some reason. There was one a few months back, then ziltch. 

No.... he's talking about that one orokin reactor alerts from back in 2017 with level 9999 enemies where you had no life support and had to survive for 6 minutes

OP either means some of the old tactical alerts or the poorly thought out Design Council created alerts, the ones where you brought your most broken "git gud or git out" loadout.

I loved that level 9999 alert and would love to do it again. Ash with fatal teleport was amazing!

My favorite alert was an April Fools one a few years back. 60 minute survival, lvl 200+ enemies, all for 1 credit. xD

Revenant could kill level 9999 enemies. At least level 9999 non-field bosses and certain types of eximus units.

1 hour ago, (PS4)psycofang said:

Why not do more of that

Those events were fun because it happens once in a while. If we have them weekly, that would just become grueling and annoying, specially to new players who would have difficulty playing them.

You can't just make the levels more manageable with different hazards because it would be just a higher level sortie.

It would be nice if we had the tactical alerts back, but the reason we don't have that is because DE has shifted how it develops content. They want longer lasting content or story progression which take much more time. 

22 minutes ago, (NSW)KentInkOVanheim said:

specially to new players who would have difficulty playing them.

The point is for FUN. Theres no reward tied to it.

1 hour ago, Dragmod said:

My favorite alert was an April Fools one a few years back. 60 minute survival, lvl 200+ enemies, all for 1 credit. xD

Yeah i liked that one too. Q-Q pls come back

1 hour ago, .Spawn said:

I loved that level 9999 alert and would love to do it again. Ash with fatal teleport was amazing!

Exactly !

Except id bring Garuda.

1 hour ago, Nurmetya said:

OP either means some of the old tactical alerts or the poorly thought out Design Council created alerts, the ones where you brought your most broken "git gud or git out" loadout.

Iunno. Whatever one had stupidly high lvl enemies for virtually no gain.

I remember them running allot close together when those style of alerts first came out.

I personally stopped doing them because they got tired fast. Thats just me i dont remember how the community felt towards them.

2 hours ago, (PS4)psycofang said:

I remember awhile back we had an i same alert vs extremely high lvl enemies, it was fun. Why not do more of that more often? Extremely high lvl enemies + multiple environmental hazards on a mis matched faction map?

Tbh my intrest would increase by quite a bit if these were just floating around.

Hour long survival for broken mods?  Yes please. 

Cracked Ammo drum for level 9999 survival. Gotta survive for 10 minutes per broken ammo drum.

Yes please.

If you're referring to the design council alerts, apparently everyone hated those so they got removed. 

3 minutes ago, (PS4)psycofang said:

Cracked Ammo drum for level 9999 survival. Gotta survive for 10 minutes per broken ammo drum.

Yes please.

Yes!

4 minutes ago, Miser_able said:

If you're referring to the design council alerts, apparently everyone hated those so they got removed. 

Looks for some of them, and found the OHKO Juggernaut Alert even after dodging and whose attacks may or may not connect, independent of visuals.

Yeah, maaaaybe there's a reason why is not very well liked.

3 hours ago, .Spawn said:

I would love to see these pop up once in awhile just for S#&$s and giggles.

hace 3 horas, sharkstrangler dijo:

No.... he's talking about that one orokin reactor alerts from back in 2017 with level 9999 enemies where you had no life support and had to survive for 6 minutes

It was in 2016 and I would kill for an alert like that, I still have this pic and the one that said we won it. Apparently it was a "Gift from Tennocon". Back then I could barely kill enemies after a lot of trying with Mirage and a friend and I didn't even know Covert Lethality even existed lol, but weapons power creep has now skyrocketed since 2016, at least regarding to melees, I'd really want to test the Riven Gram Prime, I'd make a new video about melee comparison

Spoiler

3016b6d79d.jpg

Btw, in that mission enemies were level 9999 (and Stalker 10004) but you were invincible to all types of damage

1 hour ago, Renegade343 said:

Looks for some of them, and found the OHKO Juggernaut Alert even after dodging and whose attacks may or may not connect, independent of visuals.

Yeah, maaaaybe there's a reason why is not very well liked.

Thats not what im referring to at all

I remember that level 9999 alert. Inaros with a Covert Lethality dagger completely trivialized it.

That Juggernaut alert on the other hand was immensely frustrating for all the wrong reasons. Weak points didn't sync with its animations, charged sideways, spike attack with infinite punch through, and you'd get downed if it so much as sneezed on you. In my pug group we trapped it in a corner and meleed it until one of us got a lucky hit.

I wouldn't mind seeing that Phoenix Intercept Escalation tac alert again, or the one where you had to defend a terminal from 50 Manics.

1 hour ago, Jaysus41 said:

Phoenix

See? I like stuff like that and/or manic defense 

Or just like a mission chock full of very fast Nox in a radiation/magnetism hazard 

Something off and weird

And fun