Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De! Why Are These Things Still An Issue? Dojo Fix Suggestions...

Nod_Off

Am i the only one disappointed on the new Clan Hall's look? I mean, we gave up fancy Halls for those 4x4 rooms with two doors, no implemented decorations and lack of good style.

Anyway i agree on most points of this topic. They started adding new rooms without even fixing the old ones, which looks more like giving candies to shut down complains. Also tired of restarting Warframe everytime i quit the Dojo due that old UI bug.

As for now the Dojo is more like a place to enter, buy blueprint, exit. Of course there are some (2) interactive rooms and now gardens, but the lack of  player action options (/sit, /waves, /dance, /putsomethingcompletelyuselesshere) makes it boring after the first few minutes.

It would be nice also having an option to choose between the two Dojo styles.

http://puu.sh/4wO1w.jpg <- Pro paint skillz hue.

Edited by Sh4rk3y

i'm gonna just post here instead of making new thread

agree with the OP with all points

(#1 being the leaving dojo bug - seriously FIX THE BUG WHEN LEAVING DOJO!!!!!! ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!, I'm frikin sick and tired restarting my PC every time i exit Dojo, because i can't start game and the launcher just doesn't exit !)

here is mine 2 cents

1. i liked the old rooms way ,way more ,the new ones look sterile .

But anyway let us decorate! Why is there cap on how many decorations  i can put into hall, those capacities are not even near to  enough for example grand hall, i reached decorations capacity and the hall still looks sterile/ugly/empty

Remove the capacity for decorations.

2. dead end doors - don't make the door if there is dead end or give us some "decoration cover" so we can cover the dead end door (free door cover would be nice)

3. little signs that we can write on and put above the doors and like pointing arrows (that we can write on)that we can put on walls

btw i love the new garden connectors , those are simply beautiful

edit: KriLL3 - because its simply impossible - when i exit the game go to task manager and click on end task (warframe) it still keeps running anyway and when i try to launch warframe again ,it has just load bar running and running and running forever, have to force restart (i don't play on steam and playing in windowed mode if that has something to do with it, but i play every single game in windowed mod and never had this issue)

Edited by noname4me

noname4me: I don't personally have that bug, but if WF crashes when you leave the dojo, why not close it in the task manager instead of rebooting? Much faster.

I think potential doors should be marked in some fashion, could have a panel or something to pick what you want behind it, imagine no door there, instead a blank expanse of wall with a panel like the ones at the entrance to a room (perhaps a bit different looking to differentiate them), some decoration to cover doors would be a very slap-dash way of doing it.

Agree about signs, I've suggested that before, could work similarly to the entry panel in rooms but you can place them freely, minecraft sign style.

Edited by KriLL3

DE has time to make scarves and weapons, they have time to make a new tileset... they have time to even respond to even the least important of things... BUT THEY STILL DONT HAVE TIME FOR FIXES ON OUR CLAN DOJO/CLAN CHAT UI @ ALL!

c'mon DE if your not gonna do that  at least do something (EXCEPT weapons/frames/content) to bring us old players back! i have every weapon/frame i ever wanted and i see no reason to log-in anymore... this is getting boring. 

C'mon DE you've done amazing stuff before, but the fact your releasing content instead of fixing it is just plain sad now...

TheSuperTaco: they've said before and I agree with them that new content is pretty crucial for a F2P game, that said, I think they could make fixes and release new content at the same time, people suggesting DE should stop making content until they've patched the game aren't being realistic, same people can't go both for the most part, how can the sound, concept art etc guys help fix UI bugs? they can't. And if DE stopped making new content for WF the number of players would drop of sharply.

DE has time to make scarves and weapons, they have time to make a new tileset... they have time to even respond to even the least important of things... BUT THEY STILL DONT HAVE TIME FOR FIXES ON OUR CLAN DOJO/CLAN CHAT UI @ ALL!

c'mon DE if your not gonna do that  at least do something (EXCEPT weapons/frames/content) to bring us old players back! i have every weapon/frame i ever wanted and i see no reason to log-in anymore... this is getting boring. 

C'mon DE you've done amazing stuff before, but the fact your releasing content instead of fixing it is just plain sad now...

Exactly!!! I have everything I want, which means I spend more time noticing the UI bugs like these. It then annoys me.... And makes me want to do other things, not in Warframe...

Meh im in a clan with full research and i dont ever go in the dojo so to me i would rather have new content

I would like to see regional and recuiting chat available while in the dojo, as well as alerts and news.

That way we dont have to stare at our lonely frame sitting in the vastness of space.

The game would feel less isolated if the dojo was a place to hang out in.

I would like to see regional and recuiting chat available while in the dojo, as well as alerts and news.

That way we dont have to stare at our lonely frame sitting in the vastness of space.

The game would feel less isolated if the dojo was a place to hang out in.

I agree completely... If they made it a hub, so when not in a game you hang out there instead.