Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What are some lore things that blow your mind in Warframe?

what the fug you talking about, where do our pets that we shipped to lotus while lotus isn't really there I mean not there no more at the sit where she is at?  Its obviously they turn to be one those moment the Chinese ppl do....freaking kill them and eat them like jerky for that is one possible theory.

Then again Lotus just vaporized the animal...another theory...I don't want think about the result of theories that she might do...

That we don’t have to charge our Warframe into an outlet or that volt can’t charge a excavator.

or that transference has full service across the universe.

Or grineer are looking for a healthy human body but look towards the Tenno instead of corpus.

or the corpus use human labor when they have a automated army.

or that the grineer, corpus and infested are really the terrans, Protoss and Zerg.

Edited by Fayth2567

2 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

I heard kink, what we talkin' about?

a dumb discussion what blow ppl mind about what the lore is given. So basically he want to know which part the lore of warframe blow your mind about it.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Now my dumb exploding mind that caught me surprised which I find this rarely happen to me same time.\

3 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

Only if you accept my incoming Warning point.

Doesn't that sort of defeat the point of saying it though?  I'm fairly sure that if a Moderator issues a warning point, they also nuke the post that generated it.  At which point the net exchange is:  One Warning Point earned, nothing salacious likely to be shared.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Fayth2567 said:

That we don’t have to charge our Warframe into an outlet or that volt can’t charge a excavatior.

Or grineer are looking for a healthy human body but look towards the Tenno instead of corpus.

or that the grineer, corpus and infested are really the terrans, Protoss and Zerg.

Ahhhh, youngin’...

The Tenno are “Rick Hunter” and their powers are the “protoculture” that gives them that special bond to their Warframe “mech”.

Grineer are Sooo much Zentradi (literally giant cloned miners turned into a slave-labor military force to serve their Robotech masters).

The Robotech Masters (robes similar to Ballas) are the Orokin/Corpus and, well, the Sentients are very much like the Master’s arch-enemy, the  Invid, ever evolving, right down to their Matriarchal Queen.

The infested follow the universal “space/super pathogen” trope that has existed in the written word before TV But was popularized in horror films in the 50’s and entered mainstream with John Carpenter’s “The Thing” which is actually a remake of a horror film from the 50s based on, you guessed it, an even earlier short story.

Throw in the Andromeda Strain if you want that “Don’t play God with Nature or else” vibe (see Dr Tengus).  Throw in “Akira” from anime for it’s concepts if you want, assuming you can get past the storytelling choices that make goal-oriented Western Gaijins like me want to punch the screen for the acceptable cop-outs.

And if you want to throw the very Lovecraftian “Sentient dimension that bends the rules of space and nature in our universe” Void, you can do that also.

Blizzard’s Starcraft is very much an homage to Warhammer 40K...

The influences are nuanced and numerous, but the guys who created Warframe clearly have influences predating Terrans, Protoss, and Zerg.

Edited by (PS4)Silverback73

8 minutes ago, (PS4)Silverback73 said:

Correct.  It’s much more fun/appropriate to talk with Mag on Discord.  She derails the boiis here, and by association, the thread.  lol.

Okay to get back on topic:

what/who is inside our warframes? can see umbra's eye, but what about all the other frames?

22 minutes ago, (PS4)Silverback73 said:

Correct.  It’s much more fun/appropriate to talk with Mag on Discord.  She derails the boiis here, and by association, the thread.  lol.

It's a skill I have. 😉

And you haven't even gotten me into voice yet!

Edited by MagPrime
  • Like 1