Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What are some lore things that blow your mind in Warframe?

The fact that Mesa is such a skilled gunslinger she can unleash thousands of bullets in seconds with 100% perfect accuracy, achieving some of the best dps in the game, yet magically cannot target boss weakpoints or even certain enemies at all. And never goes for headshots.

Inaros is able to effortlessly face tank a shot from a corpus capital ship (ambulas sortie) but will get instantly vaporized by raptor (raptor sortie)

The fact that we as tenno, have access to what are arguably some of the most overpowered weapons in all of modern gaming yet every single one of our sentinel weapons are complete poop.

The fact they felt the need to nerf supra's riven dispo down to a 2 yet kohm is allowed to keep its 5.

Being a walking entity of game breaking over powered monster cheese and... fishing with a spear like a cave person.

3 hours ago, EmberStar said:

Doesn't that sort of defeat the point of saying it though?  I'm fairly sure that if a Moderator issues a warning point, they also nuke the post that generated it.  At which point the net exchange is:  One Warning Point earned, nothing salacious likely to be shared.

Better get your screenshot button ready then. xD

56 minutes ago, Datam4ss said:

Wonder why can't you use Mag's Pull to fish in Orb Vallis

Or you know, Volt's shock to do some electrofishing.

Drop Hydroids' Kraken in to the lake and catch everything in a wide area.

• Like 2

Warframe lore?

I find it amusing and equal parts retarded how the Tenno fight the Grineer and the Corpus, but at the same time, we fight with both the Grineer and Corpus.  I swear, the entirety of Warframe's whole lore and story feels more like kids meeting up to play a game of football on sunday after church....like noone is ever actually killed.  We killed Salad V, we killed all the bosses but they are still around....

We all hate each other, but we all love each other.....its a very bassackwards and weird world we live in Warframe.

Why is there a Trolok in our ship beneath an infested chair and how is it still alive?

Why do we go to an infested chair used primarily to implant a cyst...to remove a cyst

If we know the location of the infested hive mind why do we just let it be? 

We are supposed to be space ninjas but the first warframe was a rogue specced mercenary...why

Some mind blown things include:

Weapons damaging enemies while your team mate walks through your barrage of fire unharmed...

while some weapons does self damage and some doesnt (which looks explosive as well)....

I don't actually have a problem with any if these DE- all in good fun 😘

A bat-dog born from an egg that was laid in an underground nest...

Tyl Regor's legendary rump roast

A ship we literally live on with no toilet or kitchen area

That we can fall into the crushing depths of Jupiter where a gas becomes a type of solid that pushes the boundaries of physics....then pop right back up to our last location like nothing happened

That nekros can punch a soul out of a machine- or for that matter can continue to punch souls out of the same target. How many damn souls do these guys have!?!

Gluing magic cards all over ourselves and our gear & becoming exponentially stronger

Using fish guts to craft some of the most powerful weaponry in the galaxy

Oh yeah, totally forgot. If the Lotus is our mom, then why doesnt she give us rewards that she can before we do the work, so that we dont die??? e.g. Gifts of the Lotus. She doesnt tell us that if you do this, you will get an in-mission drop, she gives us them herself, by herself.

The fact that were a bunch of pubescent kids that control war machines in a neverending war, yet we all have to look like were running around in a battlefield with our ass flaps hanging open.  It's starting to get more and more ridiculous with every new frame they release.

16 hours ago, .Spawn said:

Okay to get back on topic:

what/who is inside our warframes? can see umbra's eye, but what about all the other frames?

I’ve assumed that after the experimental era of Excal Umbra, they figured out how to shape a Warframe without shaping it around some poor bastard who got “volunteered.”

So there’s nothing—well, nobody— inside our frames. It’s just magic, meat, metal, and wiring. 

5 minutes ago, Renegade343 said:

I'm certain there's an inside. I'll just define the things between the surface of that frame as being inside.

Right, I didn’t mean it was hollow. Just that it wasn’t wrapped around and stuck to a person. 

The frame is a meat puppet—it has (perhaps) a dim awareness and personality, but it’s a tool slaved to the will of the Tenno operator. A drone piloted remotely. Umbra, I guess, acts on its own because there’s actually some other aware entity inside it (who we occasionally allow to have control of his own body). 

Edited by Ham_Grenabe

hmm.. something in the Lore that blows my mind.. Oh, I know...

the incompetence of the Orokin. they messed up so many times, it's mind blowing:

" let's make a solar rail system" ---> a Ship gets thrown into the void, killing tons of people and leaving tons of children Orphaned and permanently scarred, with power powers they cannot control.

"let's make robots to build our system and make them infertile if they touch the void" --> robots (sentients) get mad at this and turn on the Orokin.

"lets make cloned slaves and treat them like dirt" --> slaves (grineer) decide to revolt and help overthrow the empire.

"let's make a terrible Bio-weapon we can't control which has no antidote!" --> Bio-weapon starts wrecking Orokin and helps overthrow the empire.

it's kind of funny really. last ultra mindblower was when doing Profit Taker Bounties for the first time and she started rhyming.. was freaky, but awesome.

4 hours ago, Ham_Grenabe said:

Right, I didn’t mean it was hollow. Just that it wasn’t wrapped around and stuck to a person. 

The frame is a meat puppet—it has (perhaps) a dim awareness and personality, but it’s a tool slaved to the will of the Tenno operator. A drone piloted remotely. Umbra, I guess, acts on its own because there’s actually some other aware entity inside it (who we occasionally allow to have control of his own body). 

Warframes have blood and flesh though, so there is definitely something in there. The point of a frame is to be controlled by the operator, which is why Umbra is separate - it has its own mind and personality detached from the somatic link. I'm fairly sure all frames are built off "volunteers", but umbra went wrong.

The fact that the space inside our ship does not match the volume of what could possibly be, looking from the exterior of it.

• The real amount of space possible in our ship should stop right after the three way corridor.
  • You could fit an entire ship just in the Tenno space at the back of the actual ship.
  • The only window shield matching up the design of the cockpit both from exterior and the exterior is on the Liset only.

----

The fact that, we as a Tenno, haven't tried to put Margulis helmet on and powering it up.

---

The fact that, on the battlefield our Tenno is not really there - just a quantum copy of it that can be recreated forever.

15 minutes ago, elmetnuter said:

The fact that the space inside our ship does not match the volume of what could possibly be, looking from the exterior of it.

• The real amount of space possible in our ship should stop right after the three way corridor.
  • You could fit an entire ship just in the Tenno space at the back of the actual ship.
  • The only window shield matching up the design of the cockpit both from exterior and the exterior is on the Liset only.

The Liset is only a small part of the real Orbiter that houses all our gear and stuff.  The Liset actually attaches to the top front of the Orbiter.  I would post the picture showing it, but I don't have access to my PC.  

3 hours ago, elmetnuter said:

----

Your landing craft is actually just that top deck. Once you go down the ramp you are in the orbiter docking station. While the exact dimensions dont line up perfectly ( you can see this when we get close-ups in Vor's Prize quest) it's close enough to be believable. As for the orbiter, concept art shows it pretty damn big so what we see is only a small portion of the whole craft. 

4 hours ago, DatDarkOne said:

The Liset is only a small part of the real Orbiter that houses all our gear and stuff.  The Liset actually attaches to the top front of the Orbiter.  I would post the picture showing it, but I don't have access to my PC.  

18 minutes ago, Doomclaaw said:

Your landing craft is actually just that top deck. Once you go down the ramp you are in the orbiter docking station. While the exact dimensions dont line up perfectly ( you can see this when we get close-ups in Vor's Prize quest) it's close enough to be believable. As for the orbiter, concept art shows it pretty damn big so what we see is only a small portion of the whole craft. 

OMG! What a revelation, thank you guys. I just found a gif from an old Devstream showing how it works. And that is why I was confused about the last update making the distinction in the menu between the two.

• Like 2