Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Camera Controls

(NSW)Cqllel

PLEASE fix camera controls. Remove the massive deadzone/low focus zone area or whatever it's called. It's insanely difficult to make micro adjustments. 
Literally almost every other update, the camera controls are always changed and messed with. It'd be nice not to have to change sensitivity all the time just to make a feel right again.

I just want raw input options. I want to have complete control over my camera without having to push so far on my thumbstick just to move my camera over a little. It's been very annoying and frustrating the entire time this game has been out. I've been asking for more camera control options since release! 

PLEASE remove deadzone for cursor and make it smoother. It's verry difficult to adjust slider bars in the menus and customizing stuff

• 2 weeks later...

same by me... controls seem to have a weird lag, especially when I look to the right it start to stuck and the overall controls are even worser than before =( I also have loading screen bugs, framerate is running at ~25 fps, again it has a colorization bug... why the hell do they release a update like that?! 

I literally have had none of these problems. My sticks move smoothly and any deadzones are so negligible they'd might as well not exist. Sorry guys. I also have been using the Power A wireless with the programable buttons, so maybe the issue is with the pro controller- though when I used that I didn't have any issues, either. Is this a joycon/handheld issue?

On 2019-06-19 at 3:46 PM, (NSW)Badger said:

I literally have had none of these problems. My sticks move smoothly and any deadzones are so negligible they'd might as well not exist. Sorry guys. I also have been using the Power A wireless with the programable buttons, so maybe the issue is with the pro controller- though when I used that I didn't have any issues, either. Is this a joycon/handheld issue?

It is an issue with the pro controller. Not the hardware, but how they support the use for it in the game or whatever. The camera is kinda hard to move even with the joycons. But the response time with joycons is much faster

I use extended thumb grips on my procontroller and the deadzone and response times are so noticable. I wish they could leave this damb controller alone every fcn update. It's always changed. I'm always readjusting my new sensitivity and having to deal with it

I've made countless complaints about this on the forumns, youtube channel Nintenno time thing, etc for many months. But nothing has changed and I'm starting to doubt they'll ever fix this issue

Edited by (NSW)Cqllel