Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gorgon, Supra & Soma

03-AALIYAH-

Soma is the best automatic primary. And it's basically everything good about the Gorgon and the Grakata. Coupled with armor reduction or Volt's Shield, I would argue that it rivals the Acrid in DPS. It would probably beat it if it had over 100% multishot.

Gorgon... meh. It's a relic of the past. Supra is tight, but it takes 7 Fieldrons. Again, amazing to use with Electric Shield

Soma is the best automatic primary. And it's basically everything good about the Gorgon and the Grakata. Coupled with armor reduction or Volt's Shield, I would argue that it rivals the Acrid in DPS. It would probably beat it if it had over 100% multishot.

Gorgon... meh. It's a relic of the past. Supra is tight, but it takes 7 Fieldrons. Again, amazing to use with Electric Shield

I dont min crafting the mats for supra... actually whats holding me back is the mastery rank thing... I heard that the supra does bullet damage even though its a laser weapon... is that true ?

I dont min crafting the mats for supra... actually whats holding me back is the mastery rank thing... I heard that the supra does bullet damage even though its a laser weapon... is that true ?

Not that I'm aware of. It's been about a month since I last used it so if it does bullet damage it must have been a change I was unaware of. But when I did use it I did notice how it did little damage like the Dera does before it's modded.

Soma is only goof if you plan on making a crit build. Besides that is pretty average.

since I dont have a potato to spare at the momment... I'm using soma with 90 crit chance... 120% serration... 6.6x crit damage and 50% armor pen... I was wondering if that damage is comparable to a potatoed supra...

Keep in mind Soma will also be getting mastery rank requirement.

Or at least I think it will. Can anyone confirm?

Edited by Meenmu

Soma is only goof if you plan on making a crit build. Besides that is pretty average.

In what world would you not do a crit build on the Soma?

Juts adding Point Srike by itself makes it pretty strong. Once you add Vital Sense and/or Hammer Shot....