Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anyone want do some testing with speed warframes?

Rabieman

Question

What I mean is to calculate how fast they are going in m/s and km/h.

So how fast is bullet jumps in m/s? 

Volt in m/s? 

Loki every spriny mod in m/s? 

Nezha m/s? 

All of the above buffed by volt ?

And anything else related to speed.

I would realy like if we could have it so that there is a km/h to sprint speed. We do not have to do actual tests as I searched I found calculaftions (wich is awesome) 

But those calculations are rather outdated. And I am confused how to do volt speed multiplier with the speed mods. 

ESPECIALLY nezha since I do not know bow to calculate the sliding effect. 

Edited by Rabieman

4 answers to this question

50 minutes ago, Rabieman said:

So how fast is bullet jumps in m/s? 

From some previous testing, I believe the duration of a bullet jump is about a second or so straight up, and takes you a distance of about 15-ish metres. So assuming you maintain speed from the jump when going horizontally by momentum, bullet jumping is about 15m/s, so about 54kph and 33mph. If you add a strategic roll/slide combo into the mix as well you can buff that up to approximately 20 or so m/s - 72 kph and 44 mph.And this only goes further depending on how many modifiers you've got.

To my knowledge, Volt's speed doesn't affect this too much. Some momentum is carried over but it's kinda iffy, and not as much so as just sprinting along.

I don't know about the others I'm afraid.

Edited by Loza03

I actually tested this with a few people some time ago and it seems a sprint speed of 1.0 translated to slightly less than 7.5 m/s (7.3 m/s if I recall). I'm sure I'm not the only one to have done this so someone else might have a better measurement.

With this being said, it'd be pretty easy to calculate sprint speeds since it's just a matter of multiplying sprint speed * 7.3 m/s.