[DE]Megan

PSA: Ongoing PC Server Maintenance

What's green, has four legs and if it fell out of a tree it would probably kill you.

A pool table.

• Like 1

It's really hard to not ruin something in the game in every week ? srsly

i wonder when will the chat server get fixed

yes I already like to play on most days well get it right I am on everyday lmao

il y a 5 minutes, CyNight a dit :

DE! Time to order new hamsters for the servers!

Or feed them.

• Haha 1

give us akmagnus prime 

BTW! chat server is down i was thinking may was my computer but seems is global

so chat already got hit as of now?

Posted (edited)

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Edited by de1337er

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

...at which Red Text will be there with unwanted puns and jokes. 

First of all, how dare you. RedText is always wanted.

• Applause 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

with unwanted puns and jokes

Those puns and jokes are most definitely wanted.

• Upvote 1

So, I logged out and back in. That seemed to fix the chat connection problem for me.

Whelp, this almost caused me heart-attack. Logged in, all of my color customization is gone. Like, literally all of it, everything back to default colors, dozens of hours customizing all the stupid crap is down the drain. Logged out then back in and now, thankfully, everything is back to normal and my coloring is present again. Actually losing all my fashionframe would have probably got me into a rage-uninstal... Don't scare me like that DE, this is bad for my health.:whew:

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

Are you going to be doing anything about the vastly slower download speeds some of us are experiencing?  I've gone from downloading in 30-40 minutes to 2.5 hours.  This started happening May 31st.  I read from people who know a lot more about it than I that it has something to do with  a patch you did then.   It goes from 1 MB/s to 5MB/s.     And the chat keeps crapping out as well. 

Edited by Quetsweyo

We need to talk about Wisp,Starting off with her 1. Her 1 is very annoying casting 3 Mote's 1 by 1, when it should cast all 3 in 1. This way, it avoids death as well as time. Her 2 is ok although I wish, when you click its the same speed as if you hold it. Also, the timer for this ability by your crosshair needs to go by class chosen color. Therefore, being more visible to see. Now her 3 I just feel like this ability should be tied into her 2, this way when you teleport you blind nearest enemies, helping you take them down much better. Her 4, I absolutely hate, im sorry DE but I absolutely hate her 4. Because her 4 doesn't do the 1,5k+ dps it should do, even including the mote's and holding down for extra dps, just nothing. I really recommend changing this ability ASAP, before Wisp ends up like Revenant. Plus, I really don't see her with a beam ability anyway, giving that she haunted/ghost themed warframe. I thought her 4 was going to be something down the long the lines of Nekroses 4. But Wisp summoning ghoul's, and those ghouls diseasing enemies, and ghoul's that kill the enemy/enemies are turned to a ghoul.