[DE]Megan

PSA: Ongoing PC Server Maintenance

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, WalmartKhakis said:

when plague star

how plague star

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Operation:_Plague_Star

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1073712-operation-plague-star/?do=findComment&comment=10762637

3 hours ago, Gladiatar said:

We need to talk about Wisp,Starting off with her 1. Her 1 is very annoying casting 3 Mote's 1 by 1, when it should cast all 3 in 1. This way, it avoids death as well as time. Her 2 is ok although I wish, when you click its the same speed as if you hold it. Also, the timer for this ability by your crosshair needs to go by class chosen color. Therefore, being more visible to see. Now her 3 I just feel like this ability should be tied into her 2, this way when you teleport you blind nearest enemies, helping you take them down much better. Her 4, I absolutely hate, im sorry DE but I absolutely hate her 4. Because her 4 doesn't do the 1,5k+ dps it should do, even including the mote's and holding down for extra dps, just nothing. I really recommend changing this ability ASAP, before Wisp ends up like Revenant. Plus, I really don't see her with a beam ability anyway, giving that she haunted/ghost themed warframe. I thought her 4 was going to be something down the long the lines of Nekroses 4. But Wisp summoning ghoul's, and those ghouls diseasing enemies, and ghoul's that kill the enemy/enemies are turned to a ghoul.

Revenant main 😞 Not sure why, probably mesmer skin. Thralls kinda annoying to keep making when team kills them.

Edited by lemonforest

what are the odds of us getting our railjacks in our dojo early. curious about it because im so hyped!

It should be another 6hrs according to this until maintanance but my game just stopped working and now I'm stuck with "checking for updates" when I try to launch the game..

Did you get a new summer substitute that pulled the switch early or is google just lying to me?

2 minutes ago, Blue300 said:

It should be another 6hrs according to this until maintanance but my game just stopped working and now I'm stuck with "checking for updates" when I try to launch the game..

Did you get a new summer substitute that pulled the switch early or is google just lying to me?

same here

"for the most of the maitenance you should see no issues" Me gets stuck in loading zone with animal tags, Lemme out..... LEMME OUT!!!!

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Blue300 said:

Same here.  If you let it try long enough it goes to "The content servers are temporarily unavailable.  ERROR_INTERNET_TIMEOUT

Edit:  And just like that it came back up right as I submitted the above.

Edited by FUBAR-BDHR
  • Like 1

I'm pretty sure Red Text is just the Stalker. Turns out, he's just a misunderstood stand up comedian, but from time to time, he snaps 'cause we never appreciate the jokes and puns 😄

Yo fix the Ancient Healer's Buff! It's gone completely coz of the latest changes. Jeez!

34 minutes ago, lipojy said:

9 h am // i'm confuse again x) is 9h pm ?

It clearly says 9am but you have to check with your time zone tho. Their 9am can be a different time on your time zone

il y a 28 minutes, Yxivi a dit :

It clearly says 9am but you have to check with your time zone tho. Their 9am can be a different time on your time zone

yes x) true 

13 h 40
mardi 11 juin 2019 (HAE)

il y a 29 minutes, Yxivi a dit :

13 h 42
mardi 11 juin 2019

Eastern Time (ET) or i'm lost x)

5 minutes ago, lipojy said:
13 h 42
mardi 11 juin 2019

Eastern Time (ET) or i'm lost x)

Uhm, what's wrong? O,o

il y a 2 minutes, Yxivi a dit :

Uhm, what's wrong? O,o

yep i'm totaly confuse i start play at 4h am and no red text 😢

4 minutes ago, lipojy said:

yep i'm totaly confuse i start play at 4h am and no red text 😢

Oh you mean you're waiting for the red text or if the maintenance is over?

I don't think it's done tho coz they haven't posted any update about it yet. They said we can keep playing while it's on going, and an in-game notification will tell you when you have to log off. So I guess, you can play now and maybe just avoid doing long runs so in case the red text appeared, you can easily log off and not lose any loot.

non-stop on the game and nothing x) only good arbitrage x) and good relic :3 I keep hope on DE ❤️ Go DE ^-^

• Haha 1