[DE]Megan

PSA: Ongoing PC Server Maintenance

"For most of the maintenance you shouldn't see any in-game issues" Yes pls....

• Haha 1

Just interrupted the bounty and went into "could not update account" :(

Could you have warn us??? Tbh there are people who don't keep track of the time set because they live on the other side of the globe or some that don't look around for the info, it'd been nice if y'all could have sent out a red text announcing it's gonna be done in like 3 minutes like you do with the hotfixes?????

too much to ask for?

• Haha 1
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 3

Только что, Yulvok сказал:

Could you have warn us??? Tbh there are people who don't keep track of the time set because they live on the other side of the globe or some that don't look around for the info, it'd been nice if y'all could have sent out a red text announcing it's gonna be done in like 3 minutes like you do with the hotfixes?????

too much to ask for?

they dont rly care. lul. and u know this.

• Upvote 1

The servers just crashed im pretty sure. It logged me out and said i couldn't log back in, not even on the website

1 minute ago, Melanholic7 said:

they dont rly care. lul. and u know this.

Yeah but there were people in game probably doing transactions or even buying stuff with real money, let's not mention others doing missions, hunts, etc. 

IS it that complicated to give a dust particle abt your users?

• Upvote 2

You guys know there is a maintenance tho. I didn't care that they said there won't be issues while it's ongoing but I choose not to login until the maintenance is over just to be safe.

Playing while there's a maintenance can cause some real eff up things like items disappearing. They've announced it and it isn't the game's responsibility to babysit you. Srsly, is this the only game you guys played? You should know maintenance means the server can be unstable so you should avoid doing anything intensive or any transactions coz that may bug out and you'll lose items or something.

• Upvote 1

I can't access the game today, somebody could send pictures of the Redtext in the chat ?

I'm missing all the unintended puns ._.

Posted (edited)

Red text :// I need your help whit a stresse-test! Please type /friend add [DE]Glen // i try x) // <HTML><HEAD><TITLE>Service Unavailable</TITLE></HEAD><BODY><H1>Service Unvailable - Zero size object</H1>The server is temporaly unable to service your request. Please try againlater.<P>Reference!&#32;#35;15&#46;2edc6068&#46;1560278602&#46;63245aa&lt;/BODY></HTML>  // Ok thanks -- that's enought : ( // Ok that should clear it -- I guess there are more of you now -- the last time we did this it was fine! // i retry x) // Friend request send x) and now i wait for more :3 GO DE ❤️

Edited by lipojy
  • Like 1

Red text again : // A brief server upgrade will occur in 5min -- it should only take a moment and you can keep playing. // A brief server upgrade will occur in 4min -- you probably won't even notice but just in case I'd stay in your mission.//A brief server upgarde will occur in 3min --it's one of those Indiana Jones scene where we switch to a faster server and hope nothing bas happens.//A brief server upgrade will occur in 2min -- you all remember the theme song right?//A brief server upgrade will occur in 1min -- now would be a bad time extract from your mission.//Abrief server upgradehappening now! Pls no boulder!//phew!All done! Thank you for humming the theme-song!//     and i wait for more :3 Go DE ❤️

Posted (edited)

Constant host migrations following the most recent server update (the “Indiana Jones” one). Looks like the boulder is rolling. 

Most recent one booted me to login. 

Edit: ugh. Turned out to be an internet outage/instability problem in my area (only multiplayer sessions were affected; solo missions were fine). Anyway, nevermind.

Edited by Ham_Grenabe

JUNE 17 UPDATE:

Our first stage of Server Maintenance is complete. This week we'll be doing continual upgrades, which we'll be monitoring for any issues.

Thanks!

*edited title for clarity

• Like 2
  • Satisfied 1

Posted (edited)

How do we know when the server is down? Right now I can't get in. I was in but it said couldnt log into server or something like that so I'm assuming the server is down.

Edited by kreep2.0

On 2019-06-11 at 1:03 AM, [DE]Megan said:

JUNE 17 UPDATE:

Our first stage of Server Maintenance is complete. This week we'll be doing continual upgrades, which we'll be monitoring for any issues.

Well, I think there might be issues! My buddy and I can't login to the game at all.

On 2019-06-11 at 1:03 AM, [DE]Megan said:

JUNE 17 UPDATE:

Well, I think there might be issues! My buddy and I can't login to the game at all.